Backstage to the Show Case

Cobwebs in my Heart

hey guys!! i'm back to update, i've been on exam block so i've been so stressed to update, i have some free time today so update it is!! haha, please comment and subscribe thanks so much, and thank you to the 3 new subscribers i have XD here it is, enjoy!

 

 

This is the best birthday you’ve ever had, and you are so glad that the EXO boys and Minyoo are able to be here to make it extra special. You were also super excited about seeing the boys’ concert like all the other fans; not from backstage but actually right in front of the stage. Once Minyoo and you got home, both of you took turns in taking a quick shower and gathered in your room. “Omo, this is so exciting, what are we going to wear! Omo, Omo!” Minyoo kept on exclaiming and you laughed. Minyoo picked out the one shouldered white shirt with a whitish yellow skirt to go with it while putting her hair in a side pony tail. You looked around your wardrobe and picked up a dress and did your hair in the same way as Minyoo. Then you did the make-up for Minyoo and yourself before heading downstairs to find your slightly pink heels.

At exactly half past 5, you heard the honking of a van outside and you both hurried out, not wanting to keep the manager waiting. Once you guys got on, you were greeted by the boys and the manager before you all drove off in a rush. “So do you think you can handle the costume fitting and make-up for tonight’s show Minyoo? Everything has to be perfect. If you can’t, maybe you should ask Sunkyung for some help” The manager asked Minyoo and she smiled. “Don’t worry, I can handle everything.” You sat next to Sehun and he had your hand tightly laced with his. You turned to him and smiled before whispering, “Are you ok oppa? Are you feeling nervous?” He gave you a tight smile and shook his head. “As long as you are with me, I’m fine.” You kissed him lightly on the cheek while no one was watching and whispered again, “I know you will be perfect oppa, no matter if it comes to singing, dancing or anything else, you will be brilliant. I will be cheering for you! Aja Aja Fight!” You heard him laugh and finally felt his hand relax.

Once you all got there, you were all immediately ushered backstage to get costume and make-up done. You weren’t much of a help and just wondered about, helping people who needed your help. Minyoo was busy running around so you just sat there and picked up a magazine. Suddenly, a pair of hands covered your eyes. “Sehun oppa, I know it’s you…” When the hand released you, you turned around and saw Suho standing there, with a slight smile. “You are always thinking about Sehun aren’t you?” Somehow, you saw a tiny bit of sadness flash across his eyes but he quickly hid it with a smile. You blushed and poked your tongue out; pretending that you didn’t see the sadness in his eyes. “He’s going to be along soon since he’s got changed into his costume and is getting his make-up done.” You shook your head, “Aniyo, it’s ok, by the way oppa, you look so good!” He thanked you and walked away. But before he left, you heard him mutter under his breath, “You would think that Sehun looks way better won’t you?” He wasn’t meant to say it so you could hear but you did anyways and you instantly understood what was going on. Can he… possibly like me? You thought but looked apologetically towards the direction of Suho. Mianhe oppa, I know what you are thinking and how you feel about me but I can’t return that feeling because there is already someone special in my heart that cannot be replaced by anyone…