Wonderful ending to the picnic

Cobwebs in my Heart

 

It was priceless to see the happy smile that’s been on Sunkyung’s face since the party had started. When I see how happy she is, my insides melt. So glad that she liked Pumpkin and the necklace because those two things are going to show that I love her so much and will never leave her. But the surprise is not over yet, not for Sunkyung or Minyoo. I exchanged a glance with the others before standing up before Sunkyung and Minyoo who were talking, laughing and eating. When they saw me, they were looking very confused. I pretended to be official and cleared my throat. Sunkyung and Minyoo tried to stiffen a giggled and I smirked. “Well, well, ladies, the surprises don’t end there,” Sunkyung looked unbelievingly at me. “What are you talking about Sehun oppa? You guys have already given me tons of stuff and have done so much for me…” I smirked again and cleared my throat again before talking. “Well, how would you like it if you both got front row seats to our Show Case tonight just to appear as normal audiences? I know you guys are going to be there backstage but would you like to see our show from the front row?” I raised an eyebrow when the girls were silent. Then both of them jumped up and Sunkyung almost knocked me over with a bear hug.

“We’d love it, wouldn’t we Minyoo? I was just thinking that I won’t be at a good angle to see your performance tonight since I will be backstage. But how do we get the tickets?” I flicked her forehead and chuckled. “Are you pretending to be stupid or what? When I said if you guys would like to do something, this means I’ve… we’ve already planned and taken care of it.” Sunkyung’s eyes shone as she looked at Minyoo before both of them burst into giggled and acted like little kids that got the Christmas presents they want. I rolled my eyes and looked at others to see they are doing the same thing as me. “Still immature I guess?” Kai smirked at Sunkyung and she puffed her cheeks before slapping Kai gently on the arm.

“Anyways, we probably have to go back now or the manager wouldn’t be too happy. You girls just get ready and we will pick you up at about 5:30 in our van.” I told them and went over to Sunkyung. Holding her hand, I kissed her forehead and she smiled then she turned to all the boys and bowed. “Thank you so much oppas for doing this for me, I feel really special and I’m so glad that I made friends with all of you.” “Because we gave you wonderful presents that no one else could possibly think to give you,” Tao exclaimed and Sunkyung giggled. I pretended to pout and said to Sunkyung, “What’s this? No special thanks to your one and only special Sehun oppa?” She rolled her eyes and shook her head. “You are so immature sometimes oppa, what do you want me to do?” I pretended to think and smiled. “How about a kiss here?” I pointed at my lips and her eyes grew wide and she started slapping me. “Yah! Oppa is such a !” I laughed while she blushed. Then she quickly pecked my lips and I smirked, satisfied that I finally got what I wanted. She was blushing so much while the others were wolf whistling and grinning head to toe.

“Anyways, time to pack up everyone since we’ve had our fun, we have to head back now.” Suho hyung, being the responsible leader, told us and we did what he said obediently.