What fun we have together...

Cobwebs in my Heart

 

Soon, you heard feet approaching you and you sat up. “Ok, when I drop the blindfold, you are going to be surprised.” You rolled your eyes even though no one could see. “Three, two, one…” What greeted you was indeed, very surprising. Even when you were little, you’ve always had a thing about teddy bears, from big fluffy toys to little key rings. In front of you now sits a HUGE brown teddy bear that is taller than you with a cute white shirt on that says on the front ‘For my special someone…” and a big red bow tie. Your mouth opened and you gently lifted it off the ground and examined it before your face broke into a smile. You hugged the bear close and smelled the familiar scent of Sehun. “I wanted to give you something that would remind you of me so ya…” you smirked and teased, “Oh, well, you picked the right thing then, it does look like you…” He pouted and you laughed before giving Sehun a big hug. “Thanks oppa, I love it!”

“Hey, we didn’t get hugs for our presents so how come Sehun gets one?” Kai exclaimed, you just poked your tongue out at him. “She gave me a hug because I gave her the best presents.” Presents? You looked and there was only a teddy bear. Sehun winked and took your hand. “You won’t find the other present outside.” He placed your hand on the pocket on the shirt the bear was wearing. You felt something hard and you reached in and pulled out a box. You looked confusingly at Sehun but he only shrugged, signalling you to open it. You did and a beautiful heart shaped necklace came into your sight. You squealed and jumped on Sehun. “That’s beautiful oppa, thank you so much!” He laughed and ruffled your hair. “This is actually a couple necklaces, look; I’ve got the other one on already.” You blushed a little and smiled while he turned you around to help you put on the necklace.

“He gets an advantage being your boyfriend, that’s why his presents are much better and he get hugs…” You laughed at the pouting Xiu Min and shook your head. “I love all your presents oppas, so don’t feel jealous or anything. These are all special to me and they always will be special.” Suho laughed and patted your head, “Aww…our Sunkyung is too kind to upset us…” You hugged your bear close and smiled to yourself. I need a name for the bear; you thought suddenly but didn’t know what you could name him when your eyes stopped on the pumpkin pies. You jumped up in excitement while everyone just stared at you weirdly. “I know! I’ve been trying to think up a name for this little…eh… big fellow here and I love the name Pumpkin. What do you guys think?” Sehun looked at me softly and nodded while the others agreed as well.

“Well… Pumpkin, I put you in charge to take care of umma Sunkyung when appa Sehun is not here ok? You’ve got to be a responsible baby.” Sehun pretended to put his ear up to the bear’s mouth and nodded before turning to all of you and spoke seriously. “Yep, all taken care of, he promised.” You laughed with the others at Sehun’s immatureness and hit him lightly on the arm before picking up a pumpkin pie. “Open wide appa Sehun,” He smiled and opened his mouth for you to pop the pie in. “Wow, this is good, D.O hyung; you’ve got to make more for me!” D.O rolled his eyes, scowled and picked up a pie himself before replying, “What made you think I’m gonna make more for you instead of others…” “Aww… hyung…” The laughter of everyone could be heard from miles away…