The Confession and Heartbreak

Cobwebs in my Heart

 

Waking up, everywhere hurts on your body and your limbs feel so heavy. Your eyelids are really heavy and you feel really hot. You looked around and realised that you are back in your room. Honestly, you don’t remember anything that happened like getting into your bed and changing your clothes and getting a fever... All you remember is crying and pouring your heart out to your parents. The thoughts of your parents brought tears to your eyes. So they are gone forever… No one to take care of me… You thought bitterly but then you were surprised to see Sehun coming in. Your eyes widened when you remembered a pair of warm strong hands had carried you out of the cemetery and you had snuggled up to, not caring who it was. Now you know, it was Sehun who was there for you.

He settled down beside you and took a hold of your hand. “Still burning I see, how are you feeling?” You forced a smile, “Besides feeling really sick and everything, I’m brilliant oppa.” He sighed and a worried expression came onto his face. “You should have told me then I would have come with you and took care of you… so silly to go off on your own and let others worry for you…” you felt more tears slide down your cheeks and Sehun panicked. “I’m sorry, didn’t mean to sound mean and stuff…” You stopped him and shook your head. “No, I’m just really moved that you are here to take care of me oppa, and you were worried about me…” His expression softened again and when you stared into his soft brown eyes, you felt your insides melt. Is that the feeling of when you fall in love with someone? You thought… “Pabo, of course I’m here to take care of you, and of course I worry about you, all the time… just remember, next time, don’t go on your own, I would like to meet your parents as well you know” You cracked a smile again and he winked.

“I love you oppa, don’t leave me ever… I can’t bear it if you left…” You suddenly blurted and Sehun was shocked… But right after, he leaned in and before you know it, he kissed you on the lips and you responded to him. His lips fit perfectly with yours and it’s like a puzzle fallen into place. “I promise, I will never leave you ever! But you have to promise me as well, never leave me…” You nodded your head eagerly like a puppy and held his hand close to your face. Smelling his familiar sweet scent, you fell asleep with him sitting beside you…

---

So this is how it must be… the two lovers finally unite. I knew I couldn’t compete with Sehun for her heart… Now that Suho hyung gave up, I think it’s time for me to step out of the competition as well. I lost… I lost to Sehun but I guess I am kinda happy for them two because they are finally together, nothing is going to separate them now. I smiled sadly and walked away from the closed bedroom door. “So I guess this is it D.O…” Suho hyung walked up to me and smiled. I kept silent, afraid that once I speak, my voice will betray my poker face. I simply nodded and sat down at the kitchen table. Suho hyung came and sat beside me. “You know there are wins and losses and when it’s time to move on, it’s time to move on. I’m sure we will find someone else that is special to us…” I smiled, a stone gently lifting from my chest and nodded. “Yep, we will…”