Chapter 16

Cobwebs in my Heart

It’s Friday already, you can’t believe how fast time flies. You had a day off from school since your teacher wanted you all to get ready for the party tonight that is held in the big hall at your university. Minyoo and you have been excited since the moment you woke up. You didn’t need to work tonight since you asked for a day off for the party. Since Minyoo is free, and you wanted to introduce Minyoo the boys, you grabbed your car keys and drove towards SM. Parking your car in the parking lot, you locked up before leading Minyoo up. You bowed to everyone and greeted them cheerfully. “You are in a good mood?” Ms Xxx commented and you blushed, smiled and bowed before dragging Minyoo to your office.

“Well, when are you going to introduce me to the newbies you are working on? I heard they are really popular and good looking too.” She winked and I rolled my eyes. I looked at my watch and tapped my finger on my lips. “Mm….. It should be a full group rehearsal today, so I guess we can go and check them out since you can meet all 12 of them.” She cheered and I led her out of my office.

You heard music from the practice room as you two got closer. You opened the door cautiously, trying not to disturb them as you beckoned Minyoo inside before closing the door quietly behind you. Both of you sat down at one of the benches and watched them dance. Your gaze drifted to Sehun unknowingly. He looked so determined and he looked so… hot! You were so embarrassed by this thought that you gave yourself a mental slap. You looked around, thinking that everyone was in good shape. “Who are they?” Minyoo suddenly pointed at Suho and D.O. You told her who they were and her eyes shone. You had to agree that Suho oppa and D.O oppa looked pretty good as well.

When the song is finished, EXO realised that they weren’t alone and turned to you. All of them smiled when they saw you then they turned to Minyoo with curious faces. You stood up and walked up to them with Minyoo behind. “Annyoung oppas, the new song is going great!” You smiled and they thanked you. “This is my best friend Minyoo. Minyoo, these are the EXO oppas that I’m working for.” “Working with, not for silly.” Suho oppa came up to you and pinched your nose. You slapped his hand away gently and pouted a little while he laughed with the others and walked up to Minyoo.

“Annyoung Minyoo-shi, it’s very nice to meet you. Any friend of Sunkyung’s is our friend” Minyoo blushed uncontrollably and shook his outstretched hand. Then he turned back to you and asked, “Well, since you girls have a party tonight, have fun. We can’t spend any time with you guys so how about we have lunch together?” You looked at Minyoo and saw that she was so eager to say yes and laughed. “Of course oppa, that would be great fun.” They all beamed and you can’t help but smile.

Soon it was lunch time, you, Minyoo and EXO happily made your way to this excellent restaurant. It wasn’t busy so EXO wasn’t spotted and the owner didn’t think it was weird that such a big crowd consisting 12 extremely hot guys and 2 extremely pretty girls are having lunch at his restaurant. You guys all settled down comfortably and picked up a menu. Made do with a quick but wonderful meal, Minyoo and the boys chatted about many things. It was a fun experience and it seemed like that you all knew each other for a long time.

“We’ve got to go and get ready, so I will see you at 5 then Sehun oppa. Annyeong EXO oppas.” You and Minyoo bid goodbye to the others and walked to your car. On the way, Minyoo couldn’t stop talking about how wonderful and gentlemanly they were. “But Jongmin oppa is better I reckon.” You laughed at her comments and started your car. It’s been a while since you felt light and happy and you wanted to keep that feeling for a while longer, even though you know it can’t stay forever.