party partner

Cobwebs in my Heart

I can’t believe I just asked her that. I thought as I walked back to our practice room. As I entered the room, I was extremely quiet because I was still thinking about what just happened that I didn’t realise everyone just staring at me. I sat down and just froze there. Suho hyung came up to me and tried to snap me out of the trace I was in but was unsuccessful. Now everyone is beginning to worry about me. They were about to do something when my eyes suddenly grew big and I had the biggest grin on my face ever!

“Hyungs, I asked Sunkyung out, well, kinda, and she agreed!! How awesome is that?!” “WHAT!?” Everyone started to crowd around me asking me what’s happening. I told them everything that happened and they were all congratulating me. I can’t help noticing that Suho hyung’s smile is forced and D.O hyung was just quiet and didn’t even congratulate me but I was too excited to care. Where is my tux? There is so much to plan now… well… not really…

---

I didn’t know what I was feeling when Sehun told us that he was going to be Sunkyung-shi’s partner at this cocktail party. Maybe sadness or is it regret that I didn’t ask her first? I shook my head, I didn’t know why I was feeling this way, it is too confusing. “Are you ok D.O? You looked a bit upset?” Suho hyung came up to me and asked. I nodded and kept silent, don’t know how to reply. I sat there with Suho hyung beside me; we both didn’t feel like talking. After a while, I began to realise what I was feeling. Honestly I’m scared to admit it. “I like…Sunkyung-shi…” Even though I whispered it, Suho hyung still heard me and I felt him staring at me with his mouth open.

Then he turned away and we were silent again. This time it wasn’t a comfortable silence. “I… want to be her partner… not Sehun…” I said quietly and Suho hyung didn’t reply. I looked at him and saw a hint of sadness in his eyes and my eyes widened. Don’t tell me… “I love her too D.O… but I guess not all of us can get her…” “No…” I whispered… it can’t be. He doesn’t even like her, Suho hyung loves her! I felt my hope drop and I felt all my energy draining from my body.

“Come D.O, this is not the end yet. Remember in the end, it might come to Sunkyung’s decision as to whom she chooses…” Suho hyung got up and stretched out his hand to me to help me up. I gladly took it and hoped all this confession wouldn’t affect our friendship. I sighed, who would have thought that I would be fighting for the same girl with two of my best friends?

---

You got home and you were getting really excited. You ran into your room without saying hi to Minyoo who was watching TV on the couch and jumped onto your bed. You grabbed a pillow and before you know it, you were screaming into it. You didn’t know why you were this happy, Sehun probably just asked you because you looked troubled and he just wanted to help you but at this moment, you didn’t really care because you couldn’t think of a better partner than Sehun. You heard Minyoo thumping up the stairs and your door opened in a flash. “What happened? Did that bother you…?” She was greeted by your flushed face and she stopped for a second before coming towards you. You jumped onto her and gave her the biggest hug ever. Her eyes widened and she felt your forehead. “You are not having a temperature…” She murmured while you just laughed and slapped her hand away.

“Guess who I’m going to the party with?” She looked at you weirdly and shook her head. “Enlighten me.” “Well,” You started, “I’m going with… Sehun oppa! Isn’t that great?” She looked at you and then burst out laughing. You stared at her, surprised with her reaction. “Well, well, our Sunkyung has found a crush!” “Not a crush, just really excited I found a partner and it’s… him” You blushed and fidgeted with your pillow. She smiled and raised an eyebrow before ruffled your hair a little and walked out the room. She stopped at the door way and turned back with a smirk on her face. “Sure he’s not but you should really see your reaction just then…”

Is he really a crush or just a friend? You thought as Minyoo walked out your room. He’s just a friend like the rest of EXO Sunkyung, he is just being friendly. Satisfied with your answer, you started to feel excited again. You took out your beautiful dress from your wardrobe and examined it. Mum, dad, can you see me? If you can, then don’t worry about me one bit, because I’m doing great. You started to plan your look for Friday night…

A/N: sorry my readers i haven't been updating, i've been so busy with school but now it's holiday time and 3 days till my b'day so i'm free to update some chapters. Keep supporting me by subscribing and commenting thx very much ~~~ love you all