A Chance to Do Something Greater

Cobwebs in my Heart

Triple update here i come guys! haha, maybe i will update more today, and i won't be leaving these annoying messages again because i guess you would want to get to the story quickly. anyways, comment and subscribe plz!! i need your help!! thanks so much, love u all!

 

You were typing away on your laptop when you heard a knock on your door. “Come in,” you spoke, not taking your eyes off the screen because you want to get this work done as soon as possible. “Working hard I see, that’s great!” The manager came in and you were shocked, didn’t know he was going to visit you today. You quickly stood up and bowed, knocking over your chair on the way. He chuckled and said, “Still as clumsy as ever I see…” You blushed a little and apologised. “Don’t worry about that, now I’m here to talk to you about something.”

You nodded and got a chair for the manager before sitting down yourself. He started, “Well, Sehun from EXO-K told me that you would like to be a trainee instead of being their stylist and make-up artist is that right?” You blushed again and said quickly, “Well… I hope I could become one. It’s not that I don’t want to be their fashion stylist and make-up artist, it’s just my parents did that all their lives and even if they had a dream, they didn’t chase it because they still had the company to look after but I want to be different. Besides, I love singing and dancing so…”

The manager laughed, “Don’t be nervous, I was just asking, didn’t mean it in a bad way. Honestly, I think that’s a great idea but I can’t decide unless you do an audition. It can be just us two sometime this week and we will see what you can do how’s that? But if you are good enough and became a trainee, I still need time to find the boys a new stylist and make-up artist, so at that time, can you still take that position until I find someone please? Even though you were the perfect person for that job, I can’t force you to do something you don’t want to do.” After you heard all this, unknowingly, you were beaming at him. “Oh thank you, thank you, that would mean a lot to me. Of course I can still do the job while you find someone else, I would love to!” He laughed at your sudden burst and got up. “Well, I must leave now, it’s decided that your audition with me will be on Thursday. Be there in the morning at 10:30 and after preparation, we can start at 11.” You nodded and he left.

For a long time, you just sat there, couldn’t believe what just happened. So Sehun oppa did tell him… You thought and a big grin came onto your face as you jumped up and down, punching your fist in the air. I’ve got to tell him… You ran out the door and into EXO’s practice room. “Oppa, oppa, I’ve got a chance to audition for trainee this Thursday!” Everyone turned their attention to you. They were all confused but Sehun was smiling and hugged you tight as you jumped on him. “Good on you! Do well ok? We will be cheering for you.” You smiled and whispered a thank you. Suddenly someone cleared their throat, “Would you mind telling us what this is all about?” Kris raised an eyebrow at you and you blushed a little.

You quickly apologised and told them everything, everyone was so happy for you. “That’s great, although I would miss you being our stylist and make-up artist; this is a great opportunity for you.” Suho commented and everyone else agreed. The rest of the time was spent with you and the boys chatting happily about what would happen next…