Reality

Cobwebs in my Heart

It’s been 6 years since your parents left you. The pain never lessened and you would still cry when the memories come up. That day, you had got to know from the doctors that your parents were on their way home, they even got you a big cake to apologise for not spending enough time with you. Who would have thought that the cake would never get to you…? You sighed before drying your hair after a shower. One thing you are glad about was the Minyoo was still your bestie. She had stayed with you during the tough times and never complained once.

Now both of you are living in Korea in an apartment that you rented together. You had wanted to pay all the rent to thank her for being so good to you but Minyoo had refused. She thought it would be unfair to let you pay everything. You had a huge house in Korea as well but living in there would mean the past coming back to haunt you so you decided against it. You couldn’t even stay in Washington because of the bad memories so you were certainly not going to live in a house that has the same effect on you.

“Hey Sunnie, for fashion class this week, can you help me with my piece of assessment since you are so good and have already finished yours?” Since your parents were famous for their fashion companies, it’s no surprise that you were really good with fashion, make up and that sort of things. “Yeah sure, but you better start on it quick because I believe you have other assessments that you were too lazy to do and are near due dates.” I smirked while she poked her tongue out at me.

Both Minyoo and you are really popular at school because you guys are excellent students plus the good looks. Both of you are really pretty but as usual, you stand out a bit more but that’s beside the point. Many guys would ask you out but you would say no because you were waiting for that special someone. “Does your wrist still hurt?” Minyoo came over while you were reading one of your fashion magazines and asked, looking extremely concerned. You looked at it and shook your head, “its better now thanks…” The thing is, not everyone got along with you. Kim Sunrie was an exception. She is the queenka at school and is your enemy.

She was always looking for trouble with you and always hurt you in every way. Last week, she had gripped your wrist so hard and slammed it on a locker that it was swollen still. “If that ***** touches you again, she will answer to me!” Minyoo looked determined while you laughed. “You say that all the time Min and you never actually have the guts to do that…” She blushed a little and cleared while you chuckled. Typical Saturday!

A/N: new chappie, hope you like it :) subscribe and comment please ^-^