Flash back

Cobwebs in my Heart

The school bell finally rang. It seemed like such a long day… The rain poured down and you’ve got this heavy feeling in the bottom of your stomach. You didn’t know what was wrong and you don’t want to find out. “Come on Sunnie, we can walk home together because I don’t have dance practice this afternoon,” Your bestie Minyoo exclaimed. You looked up and gave her an apologetic look, “Sorry Min, it’s my turn to clean the classroom, I will see you tomorrow ok?” Minyoo pouted and nodded before running off with a wave of her hand. “Take care and don’t get a cold from the rain alright?” You sighed and waved.

Soon~~

You are finally home. You had forgotten your umbrella so you had to grit your teeth and run home. You took a deep breath to calm your racing heart before dropping off your school bag. Grabbing a towel and a set of clean clothes, you went to take a nice, hot bath, not wanting to catch a cold. You filled the tub and added some best quality rose scented bath oil before sinking into the water with a sigh. After a quick bath, you dried yourself and put on the clothes before making your way out of the bathroom slowly. You live in a huge mansion because your parents were rich. Their fashion company named ‘Sunnie Fashion’, which was named after you, is really popular and is located all around the world.

Your parents are not home AGAIN. They are always busy with business and can never spend enough time with you. Even when you have unsettling feelings like the one you are having now, you can’t be like a normal kid where you run to your mum or dad. You sighed again and made your way to the art gallery in your house. You love the gallery because no one comes in here often besides you and occasionally, a maid would come and dust down the place but it’s mostly alone. Your parents built this gallery just for you so when you are bored, you can wonder in here to read a good book or look at the paintings. Great fun for a 12 year old…

You pouted slightly before settling down at one of the comfortable armchairs and closed your eyes. It’s holidays soon so you don’t have that much homework, so you like to sit here and think. Your thoughts wondered to Minyoo. You felt guilty for not walking home with her. She was a great friend, your only friend actually. A lot of people want to be your friends but only because you are rich, not for whom you are.

It was different with Minyoo though, she showed the true side of her to you from the start and she knows you the best now. She was the only one who you don’t want to drift away from and you don’t have to hide your true self in front of her. You can cry hardest or laugh loudest in front of her. She could even be your twin sister because she was that close to you. You considered calling her now and tell her about this weird feeling you’ve been getting so you got out your phone…

Before you could call her, your butler rushed in. You were a bit startled when he suddenly burst into the gallery. He was an old man and is normally calm and a bit slow, but it seems like he’s really panicking today. “You must come with me quick mistress…” “What’s wrong?” You were beginning to get suspicious. “It’s your parents… they got into a really bad car crash…”

 

A/N: hope it wasn't too boring for a first chapter, please give me lots of support ok? thank you everyone ^-^