Plans for the Next Day

Cobwebs in my Heart

 

You basically dragged Minyoo away from Sunrie and even though it angers you like Minyoo when you heard Sunrie laughing at you guys but you didn’t want to pick a fight on such an important day. The oppas have just been super successful so you didn’t want them to worry for you two. You stopped breathless outside the dressing room, the one that the EXO oppas are using to get some rest after the show before going back to their dorm. “We cannot get into a fight tonight no matter how much we want to. It’s for the oppas, it’s such a big night for them and it is time for celebration of their success, not to get them involved in business that we should take care of ourselves. This thing with Sunrie is very personal; we shouldn’t trouble the oppas with someone as unimportant as Sunrie.” Minyoo thought about it and finally sighed. “I give up, you are too kind hearted, and that’s why people step all over you.” You smiled awkwardly and opened the door to the dressing room, plastering a smile on your face to hide the fact that your heart is racing.

“Hey oppas, you guys were great! Absolutely sensational, and you were all pretty funny too. Oh, also, Baekhyun oppa, I didn’t know that you and Sehun oppa would shower together?” When you turned to Sehun oppa, you saw that he was blushing lightly and kept on clearing his throat. “Don’t think wrongly of us Sunkyung-shi, we are all guys so it’s ok with us right Sehun?” You tried to hide your laughter as Sehun scowled. “You shouldn’t be talking about this in front of my girlfriend!” You giggled again. “Anyways, Sehun oppa, you were wonderful tonight, really loved seeing you on that stage.” You commented and went up to him to give him a hug. Sehun smirked and hugged you back while Kai rolled his eyes. “What about the rest of us? Don’t we get a hug for the hard work we put in for an awesome show? Only giving one to your boyfriend now are we?” You shook your head and gave up before making your way towards each of the other members to give them a hug.

When you made your way up to Kai, he hugged you and whispered, “That’s right babe, time to get close and personal.” You slapped him hard on the arm and whispered back, “You are such a ert Kai oppa!” He smirked and said, “That’s why you love me baby!” You rolled your eyes and went back to stand with Sehun. Sehun looked at you two weirdly and asked, “What did he say Sunnie?” You laughed and shook your head, “Don’t even worry about it…” “Guys, it’s time to head back because it is so late and we should get some rest. But good thing is that we don’t have anything on tomorrow because the show was so successful that manager hyung has agreed to give us a one day holiday. We can use this holiday to celebrate our success with the girls, but we cannot do that unless we get plenty of rest so I suggest we move it.” Suho commented while smiling at you and you nodded. The members trotted one by one out of the room and made their way outside. Getting into the van, they boys said goodbye to you and Minyoo while you guys made your way to your car that were brought to you during the show. Even though you took the van with the boys on your way here, you didn’t want to trouble them and make them drop you off home when they are supposed to be sleeping. Getting in, Minyoo sighed in contentment. “That was such a good night and I believe it’s going to be a fantabulous tomorrow as well. Why are our lives so perfect?” You smiled and said, “Because we’ve got 12 incredible guys as friends that’s why…”