Getting a job?

Cobwebs in my Heart

You are really happy that all your models loved your designs and make-up so your heart settled down a bit. As you were on your 5th customer, you heard whispered down stage, you didn’t look up because you were concentrating hard and telling the lady about how you achieved her look, but after a while, you heard Minyoo calling your name. You looked confusingly at her but she shrugged and beckoned you downstage. You excused yourself quickly, found someone else to take your place in completing the make-up and walked off. The first thing you saw was a very excited Minyoo and a man. You bowed to the man because you just realised who he is… He is SM Entertainment Company’s manager.

“Are you Shin Sunkyung?” you blushed a little and nodded. “Yes I am…” You were getting nervous. “Well, how long have you been doing fashion and make-up?” “My parents have a fashion and make-up company named after me all over the world. So I have been doing fashion since when I was little.” You said, a little embarrassed. He smiled at you warmly and nodded, “Yes, the famous ‘Sunnie Fashion’, well, I’m going to get straight to the point. Would you like to come and be the fashion stylist and make-up artist for the company? I’ve been looking around for one for ages and you are perfect for the job…”

You were shocked at the offer and you started to stutter. “I…I… Don’t know… what to say, I would love to!” You kept your calm and grinned widely. The manager bowed and turned to leave, “Come to the company on Monday and I will leave a message for my assistance to take you up to my office and we will work out everything then.” You bowed and bid goodbye. After, Minyoo dragged you backstage and you stared at each other shocked. Then both of you started to squeal and jump up and down in excitement. All Minyoo could say to you is “Omo I’m so proud of you Sunnie!!” You smiled and thought, Mum, dad, I made it! I’ve earned my place in society…

---

“Alright guys, let’s go…” As we all settled back into the car, I was silent for the first time. “Hey maknae, what are you thinking about?” Chanyeol nudged me and I turned to him with a blank look. “I… Don’t know, I guess….. I’M SO EXCITED!!” Everyone covered their ears as I screamed while the car driver was so startled, making the car swill from side to side. “Aish, are you trying to kill us Sehun! Calm down or you are in big trouble!” Our manager said crossly and I laughed awkwardly…

A/N: Another update for today! yeppy! might update some more today just in case i can't get around to it in the next few days, please comment and subscribe thank you! love you all ^-^