Goodnight, Loser

Wife for Hire?

 

So, after signing the damn contract with the devil. Yes, he actually went through all the trouble and made a real contract.

It was about 10 pages long going on how about I shouldn't touch his belongings and how I should never take the advantage and sleep with him.

Please, not in this life time I would.

So apparently, the contract can't be terminated unless he says so. Well, that's ing unfair. It doesn't even state when the contract is going to expire.

After my shift at work which maybe, ended at 4AM.

Yes, I don't have a life. I only get 3 hours of sleep and get ready for school. Rinse and repeat everyday.

Lu Han dragged me to his car while his other friends dispersed. I looked at him quizzically.

"What do you want now?" I asked. To be honest, I'm really tired and I just want to jump on my bed and never wake up.

"What? We're going home" he said as if it was a matter of fact. Home?

Oh young man, my home is somewhere that's not where your house is. Hell no, I'm not going with him. Why are we even going to his house at this time?

"Uh-uh, I'm not going with you. I don't know what you'll do to me" I argued.

He rolls his eyes, "What are you even thinking? I'm not interested in you" he smirks.

I'll wipe that damn smirk one day, and please. It's not like I'm interested in him either.

I just scoff and start to walk the other way. Before I could go far, he grabs my wrist. I turn around and glare at him.

"Where do you think you're going?" he questions. To hell.

"Somewhere where you're not there" I snap.

"Too bad" he says as he pushes me inside his car.

His car is car is nice and extravagant, something I probably wouldn't be able to afford in this lifetime.

As he was driving, I didn't talk because of two reasons, mainly because I didn't want to talk to him and the second being I'm tired.

"You have to move to my house" he says out of the blue, calmly. I sit right up, alarmed.

"What did you just say!?" I ask with my eyes wide.

He can't be serious, right? He told me he doesn't lie. Well , I never learn.

"You're moving to my house" he answers while emphasizing on every word as if he was talking a kindergartener.

"Hell no" I say, we're just acting as a fake couple for hell's sake. It's not like I'm going to marry him for real.

"Do you want me to pay your tuition fee's or not?" he says with a smirk. Oh, so he's that kind of person? The one that will probably blackmail you to death just to get what he wants. Stupid bastard.

I just stare at him, if looks could kill, he would've already turned to dust.

I didn't say anymore because even if I argued with him, he'd win anyway.

We finally arrived at his house. No, it's a mansion. It can be even called a castle if you will.

Maybe, moving won't be so bad afterall.

As we went in, he was greeted by maids. I thought this only happened in dramas.

I carefully observed his place, everything was just expensive. The floor, the wall. Everything.

My eyes glittered, why wasn't I born from a rich family? Instead my parents had to abandon me and leave without a word. I don't even know where the hell they are right now. I don't give a though.

Lu Han is babbling and I can't even make out the words he's saying, I bet it's not even worth listening to anyway.

"Yah, are you even paying attention?" Lu Han bursts.

"Was I supposed to?" I sarcastically replied. I see him sigh in frustration. Ha, in your face.

"Whatever, we're going to meet my dad right now. Act atleast a bit properly, if you even can" he says sternly. Hmmm, he seems so serious and nervous.

Devils can get nervous? This is a first.

If he's nervous, I wonder what his dad is like. Maybe he can breathe fire.

As we went in his dad's room, I saw a middle aged man. He's quite good-looking for an old man. And, no I'm not attracted to old men, I'm just saying.

Lu Han might've gotten his looks from him. I'm NOT implying that Lu Han is good-looking.

Though, hopefully Lu Han didn't get his bad attitude from him.

As he turned to look at us, I could feel his eyes staring me down. Observing me as if I was a cunning prey.

Hey, hey. It's not like I'm going to run.

I bowed and greeted him politely, like the good kid I am.

He raised his eyebrows at me, "Are you from a rich family?" was his question right off the bat.

Wow, this old man.

If I was rich I probably wouldn't be working at a damn night bar. I bet Lu Han got his stupidity from his dad too.

Before I could say no, Lu Han did the dirty work and lied for me. He told his dad that my parents were famous fashion designers overseas. Fashion designers? Where did that even come from?

But, what if his dad found out that he was lying about my parents? What will happen?

His dad didn't buy it and only looked at me with suspicion. But, fortunately he changed the topic.

"You seem to have poor choice in clothes" he points out. Well, sorry I'm not rich. And, as expected. Lu Han's ty attitude came from his dad too.

He went on pouring on countless of insults. Does he even have anything good to say? The devil just stayed silent, not even trying to stop his dad. Whatever.

I just stayed silent, though some of the comments actually hurt I just brush it away. Thankfully, we're only pretending. I feel bad for Lu Han's future and real fiancee. I don't want this guy to be my father-in-law.

As he finished spouting he looked at me again. I just stare back at him.

"How are your academic results?" he asks, doubtly. Does he think I'm dumb? Please.

"I have an average of 98.8" I answer proudly. , please. Despite my social status, I'm actually very smart.

"Well, that's one thing good" he said. Ugh, please help me not to punch him.

"I won't object to your engagement" he said as he looked at me one last time. Aww, I wish you did so I can run away from your devil son.

After that, we bid goodbye and I bowed again and went out of the room. Heejin out! I'm thankful we got out of the room before I could do something I would've probably regret.

I was about to lose my cool but I was too tired to snap, anyway.

"Are you okay?" The devil asked. Oh, now he talks? He didn't even utter a word when we were inside that room.

"All of a sudden you can talk again?" I say sarcastically. He rolls his eyes.

"Don't let it get to you" he says, is he trying to comfort me? Because if he is, he is doing a bad job at it.

Whatever, it's not like I'm taking his dad's insult to heart. I'm just tired and want to rest.

"Since you look like you're about to pass out, just sleep here for now" he offers. I'm too tired to decline so I just accept.

Whatever, I'm going to move here tomorrow anyway.

He led me to his room, wait. wait. His room?

I'm going to sleep in his room? We're sharing a room? Hold up, young man.

"Don't tell me we're sharing a room" I say in disbelief. Moving here was enough and now this? He just smirks, "What if we are?".

I facepalmed. Even if this is just acting, isn't this going too far? In the same room? How unlucky am I?

My poor innocent self.

"You better not touch me when I'm asleep" I say defensively.

"As if I would, you're so ugly" he says while smirking. Please, enough of that smirking face.

I just scoff and roll my eyes.

We went inside his room, it was ing humongous. There was a king sized bed, but then as the contract says.

I can't sleep on the bed.

Well, hello floor. I'll be your company tonight.

What kind of fiance makes his lover sleep on the floor? I'm a girl for hell's sake.

Apparently, Lu Han the devil doesn't give a about uality. He must be gay. He has to be. Especially when he's with Se Hun. I shake the weird thoughts of my head. I'm so tired I'm thinking weird.

I just put out the mattresses the maids gave me and lied down.

"Good Night, loser" he emphasizes on the word 'loser'. Man, will there ever be a time when he's not being a jerk?

"It's morning you " I inform. He's so stupid, I can cry.

The last thought I had on my mind was, "What did I get myself into?"

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Poor Heejin getting insulted by Lu Han's dad. Lu Han why didn't you say anything? TT TT. Why did you make her sleep on the floor?

Heejin is going to live with Lu Han, you know what it means, keke.

Guys, I'm sorry if this was a boring chapter. I promise I'll write better. Don't worry, the next chapter will be quite fun. Things will happen~ I hope you look forward to it. Thank you for reading!

Before I say goodbye, I will ask all of you.

Please choose between : Kai, BaekHyun or Lay.

Please comment on who you choose! I really will appreciate it. Please? I need your responses to write the next chapters.

Thank you!

Please comment and subscribe!