That was me seducing you

Wife for Hire?

 

For some odd reason the rest of the exo members found out about my movie plan with Lay. I don't even know how they found out.

So we ended up not watching and Lay just cancelled and said we'll do it some other day. We are now going to a night club. Not the one I worked in.

But the one we're going to is a dirty dance club. Ugh let me puke. Girls are wearing some scary that shows their cleavages.

Oh woman, you don't even have a nice figure. I decided not to wear some provoking clothes because I don't want to get harassed, thank you.

And the stupid devil was objecting, as well. This is how our conversation went.

When I was about to put on a tube top, he looked at me at disgust.

"What do you think you're wearing?" he growled

"A tube top?" I sarcastically replied back. He rolls his eyes, "Don't wear it" he said.

I cross my arms and look at him in amusement, "Why not?" I smirk.

He looks away for a second, "B-Because you've got nothing to show" he stutters. I scoff at his remark. I've got nothing to show? Oh please!

I have lots but you just don't see it, stupid devil.

And so that's how our stupid conversation went. And I didn't wear anything revealing.

As we were at the drinking station, they all ordered cocktails except for the younger ones who got orange juice, same with me. I don't like to drink, but I do have good tolerance with alcohol.

The stupid devil got the strongest alcoholic drink, is he stupid or is he stupid? There's no other option. If it's him, he's totally stupid.

I shake my head, "Lu Han, are you sure you can handle that?" I said while eyeing his drink. He smirks at me, "Please, that's funny coming from a grown woman drinking orange juice" he says, while the others laugh. I roll my eyes as I order a Flaming Lemon Drop, hm. Is it funny now, you ?

"Oooh, this is going to be fun" Chanyeol snickers.

"Let's play Dare" BaekHyun suggested, the other guys nodded in agreement.

"Okay, who's going first?" Xiumin cheerfully asks. He's getting red already, I guess he's not good with alcohol.

"Not yet, what should we do before doing the dare?" Lay asks, he looks so into it.

"Two shots" Kai suggested. I look at him wide-eyed. He's pretty risky for an underage.

"Are you serious?" I ask in disbelief.

"What, are you scared?" Lu Han asks.

I growl, of course not. Stupid.

"Okayyy, who's going first?" Chen asks.

"I'll go" Lay volunteers. Ohhh, I'm curious..

"I dare you to dance with that girl over there, dirty dancing" Se Hun says while pointing to a random ty looking girl at the dancefloor. The other members are looking forward to it.

Lay, don't do it. You're going to be tainted. Nooo, my poor angel.

He smirks and drinks the two shots and makes his way to the dancefloor.

I can't look, my eyes. Though I couldn't help myself but look. The girl was already all out, she was grinding and humping on Lay. Oh girl, get out. Lay pulls the girl's waist, they're so close now. I just turned around, I don't want to see anymore. Why did I even join this game? I'm so doomed. I just hope that I won't get a ty dare. Oh please EXO.

After a few seconds, Lay came back. Sweaty, his hair messy. That's hot. But that will pay for it later for tainting him.

"Good, now it's my turn" Kai rubs both his palms together and his tongue. Oh , that look in his face is no good sign. Let me ing cry. Kai, please not me.

"Heejin-noona" he huskily called. I gulped and turned around to face him. I grabbed my drink to calm myself down.

"Y-Yes?" I stutter. He smirks at me. Oh let me cry now. The doom is coming.

"I dare you to seduce Lu Han-hyung" he says and the next thing I know. I'm choking on my drink.

Kris immediately patted my back, as soon as I settle down. I could see their glances at me.

"Are you going to do it or not?" Chen asks, obviously with an urging tone.

I close my eyes and sigh in exasperation. Someone ing save me. I'll be willing to seduce anyone but that stupid devil.

Even with my eyes closed, I can see that huge smirk on his face.

"I'll do it" I say as I grab the glass and chug two shots. Here goes my seduction.

I slowly stand up from my seat and start walking towards him. He looks at me in anticipation.

I'm only doing this because of the dare. Okay.

As soon as I was standing infront of him, I aggresively grab his neck and drag his face closer to mine. I bite my lips, I've never observed his face from this up close. He looks so handsome. His hair pushed back, his liscious lips. His eyes, those long eyelashes that fall so beautifully.

Why am I even looking at his stupid face?

Stop. Snap out of it. This isn't good.

I feel my heart beat faster, why the hell am I getting flustered about. This is the devil we're talking about.

Calm yourself, Heejin. Okay.

As our bodies collided with each other, I could feel his heart beat as fast as mine.

Someone kill me now, please. I can't handle this tension.

I felt sweat prickling down my face.

Before I knew it, I felt his strong grip on my waist bringing me closer. If it's even possible to make the small gap between us any smaller. I gulp.

Why am I the one who feels being seduced. I'm the one who's supposed to do this.

My heart is still beating as fast as Minho can run. (A/N : I couldn't help pulling this joke, imsorry)

I see him lean closer, Oh . Is he going to kiss me? If yes, I don't find myself reacting and just stay frozen.

Am I anticipating it? No, wake the hell up Heejin. But I can't move.

But no, he goes past by lips and goes in for my ears. Why do I feel disappointed?

"Why am I doing the job for you?" he asks with his low voice. Kill me now, holy . That was hot.

I'm sorry, but his voice. I never noticed how soothing it is.

What am I getting into, that drink must be drugged. It must be. It's causing me to think weird stuff. Yes. Why am I even thinking about this?

I could feel the exo member's gazes at us. They're looking at us as if they were watching some intense sports match. Are they enjoying this? Because I'm not!

or am I?

My hands travel to up to his hair, I ruffle it. His hair is becoming messier and messier each rummage.

I like it, like that.

He looks at me and bites his lips. Oh my ing gosh, don't pull that on me. Why am I getting .

As soon as I knew it, I felt like I was being hypnotized. I look straight in his eyes, and he does the same.

We both lean in closer, without knowing it.

Our lips were only milimeters apart.