The Waitress-e or whatever the hell her job is

Wife for Hire?

 

 

 

“I missed you a lot. That’s actually an understatement.” Lu Han whispers as he gently plays with my hair. I can’t help but scoff at his cheesy remarks. But I can’t deny how much I missed him.

I realized how much I actually felt for him, and it’s nice.

“I missed you too but not as much as you did,” I lie, I probably missed him more than he missed me.

He rolls his eyes, “Yeah, right. I’m pretty sure Yixing was keeping you entertained.” He says, no harm on the tone. I know he’s just playing.

“But you are much more entertaining!” I admit and he just smirks that just says it all, ‘im-too-good-I-know’ which just makes me want to punch him.

“Oh yeah, did you hear Kai is getting engaged?” he asks me casually.

I nod in response, I really actually knew but since the fight, I never really thought about it that much. Realizing that Kai is four years younger than Lu Han and I. It’s quite terrifying. The things their parents do for money.

“He invited us to his engagement party.” Lu Han mutters, not really looking forward to dressing formally. It just took so much effort in choosing stuff. But none the less, he still loved to party.

I just groaned, parties meant buying new dresses. .

“You’ll look gorgeous in whatever you wear, so don’t worry too much.” He says out of nowhere, as if he just read my mind.

He’s a ing psychic, I don’t even know.

“Yeah, I know I do.” I say sarcastically, I am gorgeous.  I am kidding. Or am I?

“It’s masquerade themed.” He adds and I just roll my eyes in response. Oh great.

A dress and a mask.

Damn rich people and their stupid themed parties. Who the cares? At the end of the night, you’re just really going to go home and never use the damn dress ever again. EVER.

 

“Heejin, what if I asked you……never mind.” He trails off and doesn’t finish his question. I hate it when people do that.

OH THANKS FOR LEAVING ME HANGING!

“just say it,” I respond irritatingly. He just tightens his embrace around my waist.

“It’s nothing really. Just forget about it.” He urges and that irritates me and worries me at the same time. What did he want to ask me? Lu Han is never hesitant. Well, as I know of him.

“Seriously, if you don’t tell me….I’ll….kiss you!” I threaten and after realizing what I said, it was the stupidest thing I ever probably said.

“Okay, I won’t tell you then.” He smirks in amusement as he slowly closes his eyes and puckers his lips, waiting for a kiss. THAT’S NEVER GOING TO COME.

I just laugh at his idiocy. I take the pillow right next to me and slaps it across his face. I tried squirming my way out of his embrace but he just doesn’t budge. .

He throws the pillow across the room and looks at me irritatingly, and I just grin at his stupid face.

“You’re going to get it.” He says as he forcefully grabs both my wrist and pins me down. He’s now on top of me, and looking at me with that stupid smirk I want to wipe off so bad. He looks at me with such intensity I can’t help but to look away.

“Look at me.” He orders in a low tone. I’m just going to cry, why did I even do that? This is what I get in return.

“Nope.” I shake my head, and he just leans closer to my face. I could feel his breath on my neck now.

I am getting harassed this early in the morning for hitting his face with a pillow.

“Look.” And I did, our lips were about a few centimeters apart and he starts leaning a bit more and I start closing my eyes waiting for his lips to clash with mine.

But nothing came. I opened my eyes and he was already standing at the door.

I just heard a chuckle, “Pay back sure feels good.” he just smirks and I want to punch him.  He starts running down and I follow after him. He’s going to get it!

But, I’m still curious about what Lu Han wanted to ask me.

 

 

And it bothers me the whole morning. WHAT DID HE WANT TO SAY? Dammit, Lu Han.

“Yah, are you okay?” Lu Han asks me in concern as I dazed off, staring at the white wall. I wanted to reply, ‘NO, and it’s your damn fault.’ But no, I can’t because he’ll just smirk because something he said is bothering me.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I roll my eyes and he just stares at me for another two seconds, but shrugs it off.

“Okay, whatever you say.” He says as he takes my hand and intertwines it with his.

We went to this restaurant, since I was feeling lazy to prepare meals. We both sat down on the mats lying on the floor.

“What do you want to order?” he asks as he browses the menu. I furrow my eyebrow as I noticed that he had put highlights on his hair.

“When the hell did you get highlights?” I ask, I don’t remember them being there.

“You just noticed them? It’s been there ever since I came back.” He says not looking up from the menu.

“Uh, let me remember. You just came back last night. You idiot.” I say as if it was a matter of fact. And yes, I did get discharged in less than an hour after he came because there wasn’t really a problem. I just passed out because of too much emotional stress and I just blamed Lu Han for it.

“Oh yeah, but anyways. I did get them in China.” He says. His hair didn’t really change too much for me to notice anyways. He just got some darker shade of brown as highlights, it’s much more noticeable at the back.

“Hmmm, it looks good.” I mumble, not really wanting him to hear it because he’s going to become egotistical again.

“I know.” But there he goes, he hears it and replies narcissistically. What do I like in him? He’s the total opposite of what I like in men.

“I’ll just choose for you, since I already know what you like.” He says and I just nod.

As he called for the waitress, who happened to be a girl their age, who exposed her ing cleavage to the world. I swear to….

And Lu Han was caught redhanded staring at it. OH HEAVENS, HELP ME NOT TO PUNCH HIM.

Then he shook his head to wake up, “O-Oh yeah, I would like to have one order of……. Golden malted waffle and uhh….Can I get a red tea with that please?”  he stutters, trying not to look at the girl’s exposed chest. My knuckles were already white, help me not to punch him. She’s not even attractive.

“And one order of buttermilk pancakes, please.” He finishes finally as the girl winked at him, to which he just cleared his throat at. The waitress took our order and left.

Lu Han exhaled deeply, looking red in embarrassment. He’s such a guy. WHY

“Well, weren’t you enjoying your time ordering?” I say with an irritated tone.

“Uhh, are you jealous?” he says, amusingly. Sweet baby, why the hell would I be jealous of that stupid woman?

“Ha-ha, no. Why the hell would I be jealous?” I mutter, still glaring at him.

“Oh look, here she goes. With your ‘order’” I say, emphasizing on the word. Stupid Lu Han.

And there goes the girl, purposely getting as close as she could with Lu Han, I don’t think she even gets the concept of ‘limits’, she’s basically ing hugging Lu Han already.

“I hope you enjoy your meal. Don’t hesitate calling me over if you need help.” She says flirtingly, paying no attention so whatever to Heejin.

I’m a customer too, for hell’s sake.

“I’m pretty sure we won’t be calling you over, ever.” I mutter under my breath, hoping she would hear it.

If she did hear it, I’m pretty sure she pretended not to because she didn’t react and continued staring at Lu Han. Who clearly heard what I said, he even chuckled but tried holding it in.

“Uh, yeah, sure.” Lu Han says, trying to keep his voice still.

As soon as the waitress left, taking her damn time. I just sighed in frustration. Goodness gracious, I should’ve just cooked, then we wouldn’t have met that stupid waitress.

I would’ve appreciated if she didn’t flirt with my boyfriend.

“You are so jealous.” Lu Han blurts out, chuckling and I just glare at him.

“Shut your trap.” I didn’t even deny, there’s no use because he’s a psychic anyway. He just smiles and holds my hand across the table and I try shaking it off.

He’s so stupid asgsdghgl;fklhd

 

 

As we finished eating, Lu Han just had to order dessert, so the stupid waitress--e whatever her actual profession was.

“Okay, only two orders of chocolate sundae?” she says, with a sickly sweet tone in where I had to tell myself ten times not to gag at.

Lu Han just nods and smiles. Can he not smile like that? I am sounding like a possessive girlfriend. Yep, I should stop.

Okay. He can choose what he wants to do, I don’t care. Yep, I don’t.

I exhale loudly, expressing my annoyance at her presence but she doesn’t move anyway. Lu Han just looks at me.

“Uh yeah, that’s our order. Can you please leave because my fiancée is getting jealous?” he says which just surprises Heejin and at the same time, she wanted to dig a hole and disappear.

WHO SAYS THAT?

“OH CAN YOU LEAVE BECAUSE SHE’S JEALOUS, THANKS.” Is not something you say in public or up front.

Him and his bluntness.

Heejin just planted her face in her hands while Lu Han just laughs in where the stupid waitress left in discomfort.

“Don’t worry, I’m not attracted to any other girls other than you.” He says softly. I just scoff at his comment. Funny coming from someone who was openly staring at that girls chest.

 

 

Oh sure, Lu Han. I’m sure you do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh hello guysss! OOHHOHOH I wonder what Lu Han wanted to say?? Hmmm, and oohh a masquarade ball, sounds interesting or more like disastrous? Anyway, guys I'm telling you that this fanfic will be ending soon ): maybe like 3-5 chapters left. 

I am hoping to have another update up by Monday~

Please comment and subscribe!