In The Rain

Wife for Hire?

 

About four days has passed, though  it felt like forever. We still haven’t spoke a single word to each other, I want to cry and break down.

But, our fight was really childish and I really didn’t do anything wrong so I won’t apologize. But the more I look at him, the more I just want to hug him and tell him I’m sorry for I don’t know what. I just want to hear his voice. I miss his touch. I miss the way he looks at me with his starry bright eyes.

But, I do guess I did something wrong. My pride built up and I said some things I shouldn’t have said.

I should’ve just said, “I only love you so stop worrying,” and reassured him, but no. I had to be this little and be like, “It’s not like you weren’t dancing with your ex-girlfriend, !” but I just had to.

Yep, I can’t do this anymore. I’ll just apologize, throw your ing pride away and it up.

I saw Kris standing across the hallway, leaning on his locker, eyes locked on me. I make my way towards him, as I slowly came close to him.

He narrows his eyes, “Relationship Problems? So I think I’ll just ask Kris on what to do’, is that what you’re thinking?” he says with a lightly joking tone.

I roll my eyes and nod, “Yeah, I want to make up with him,” I admit.

He gasps, fakely, “I can’t imagine you saying ‘I’m sorry’,” he sarcastically muses.

“How about I punch your face?”

“Okay, okay! Anyway, let’s not get out of topic,” he says, thinking he can get away from getting punched.

“Lu Han has been pretty horrible these days,” he continues.

“In what way?” my curiosity pikes up.

“He barely eats, always saying ‘I want to eat Heejin’s cooking’ like a little kid, and the next day , he was ing about everything. When I mean everything, I actually mean everything.”

“Wow, that’s pretty bad.” I say.

“Just imagine Lu Han being ier than he usually is,” he adds.

“I can’t, I didn’t think that was even possible,” I muse.

“Yeah, that’s why you should go apologize before he goes on another ‘I’m-older-so-I’m-allowed-to-be-a-’ mood. Please, do us a favour!” he says, dramatically.

I guess so. Maybe, I should help them out and stop the stupid devil from being a pain in the and to the fact that I miss him so much, I should go apologize. It was partially my fault.

“Okay, where is he?” I ask.

 

Lu Han’s POV

Okay, I’ve been getting crazier and crazier each day that passes. Why isn’t she talking to me? Is she ignoring me or something?

, it’s because I was ignoring her in the first place.

I should just go drown, I’m probably the worst boyfriend in history. It was because of this stupid emotion, called “jealousy”, I’m so stupid.

I was dancing with Han Na too, obviously she’d be insecure too. I only think of myself and how I feel.

And Kris has been telling me to go and apologize to her because I’m being such a whiny little girl for the past few days which I am.

Okay, I made up my mind. I’m going to apologize. Swallow your ing pride and go. Okay.

I got this.

I stood up from my seat and went to walk towards- I don’t even know where she is.

I just decided to call Kris, because he knows where everyone is. As soon as I called, he immediately picked up after one ring. That’s how much time he has.

“Kris, do you know where Heejin is?” I ask, desperate.

“Oh good timing, she was looking for you too. I told her you were in the library,” he says over the line.

, I’m at the opposite side of the campus. The library was about a fifteen minute run.

“Go call her and tell her that I’m coming there.” I say ,

“I’m not your messang-“ I cut him off by hanging up.

I sprint my way towards the library, as I run, I felt droplets of water hitting my skin. Oh great, rain.

Perfect timing for a dramatic moment. I was getting more and more soaked as the seconds pass, I was still pretty far away from the library.

Damn Kris and his navigation skills.

I wasn’t wearing anything to cover my head so I just ran faster, not noticing a figure walking in front of me so I accidentally hit the person.

The figure fell into the wet ground, water splashing on his garment.  As I was about to apologize and continue my run, I squinted my eyes and noticed that it was a –her.

And a very familiar girl. Too familiar.

I held my hand out, “Are you oka-“ before I could even finish my question, the girl tackled me into the ground.

Heejin.

As I landed on my back, water seeped through my clothes. Dammit, I just bought this new jacket recently, but she’s worth it.

“I’m sorr-“ we said in unison, stopping at the same time.

“It’s my fault, I’m sorry.” I say as I pull her into a hug, -a tight hug.

She buries her head deep in the crook of my neck. This is the way it should be, her whole body emits warmth. I just want to stay in this position forever.

“I’m sorry too,” she whispers.

“I missed you,” I say, we were deeply covered by each other’s hugs.

“I missed you too,” she replies, simple words coming out of our mouths. Simple but it’s more than enough after about approximately 5 days, 17 hours, 34 minutes and 54 seconds of not talking to each other.

Just hearing a word from her is enough.

“I miss your cooking the most,” I say,

“ I heard you were whining like a little girl,” she retorts. Kris should learn how to control his mouth.

“I know you can’t live without me,” I say with a smirk on my face.

“I miss wanting to punch you right in the face,” she says with a smile.

“Oh, how I miss your humour,” I sarcastically say.

I love how we were having this conversation in the middle of heavy rain.

She cuts me off with a chaste kiss on the lips, and as I gradually reciprocate, gently pulling her closer to me.

 

Hallo, I'm back with an update and I'm glad to say that I think it's possible that I may do another update tomorrow! A possibility but not certain. Anyway, I couldn't really write another chapter without their little sarcastic arguments so I had to get them back together but this was just really a small fight so. 

Please comment and subscribe! You know how much I love those ^^