The Seat Beside His

Wife for Hire?

 

New semester began, and obviously new ty classes. More work, great. Just great.

Anyway, my homeroom is Literature and guess who I have in my class.

Yixing, yay. I know, but there's another person, dammit. Yeah. That guy, not even worth saying his name because stupid devil.

We sit in the last row, and I'm between them, we'll isn't that beautiful.

"Shut up and sit your asses down" Ms. Choi ordered, well isn't someone moody.

"Got dumped by your boyfriend?" Jonghyun snickered, shut up jonghyun if you don't want to get your get cut off.

Ms.Choi just glared at the lad and went to fix her study plan , "Before I forget, there is a transfer student. She came from China" Hmm, China?

"From your country, huh?" I told the both, Yixing and the devil.

"No, I'm from Japan" Lu Han replied sarcastically. Damn ho.

A girl, a beautiful girl. Entered the room, all guys swooning. Everyone except the two guys beside me, who looks at the figure astounded.

Different mix of emotions showed in their faces, I see Lu Han had dropped his pencil. , pick that up.

And Lay, with widened eyes and mouth wide open. Rainbow puke coming out.

"H-Hyung" Yixing tumbled out of his words, this is the first time I see Yixing not composed.

Do they know that girl?

"What the is she doing here?" Lu Han mutters under his breath, I could hear the anger in it. Who is she? Why does he sound so mad?

"Do you guys know her?" I ask, curiously. I see Lu Han just look away and scowl. Yixing looks from Lu Han and back to me.

"S-She's Lu Han-hyung's-" he was cut off by Lu Han, "Just shut up," he commands.

"Why did you have to cut him off?, I'm just curious" I snap,

Lu Han just glares at me, "Do you really want to know?"

I nod, not knowing the fact behind that girl.

"She's my ex-girlfriend, are you happy now?" he says, with a scoff after.

I'm not happy at all.

 

Why is he so mad anyway, does he still have feelings for her? Is that why he's so hung up over her?

Or am I just overthinking things?

I don't even have the right to meddle in their business. I'm just here to play as his fake fiancee . But still. I can't help it.

I just stay silent in my seat and look forward to the front, where the girl, no the... his ex-girlfriend is introducing herself.

 

"Hello, My name is Han Na, I hope we get along" She said with a smile, boy oh boy are we going to get along.

Looking at her, she's so pretty and all that . Great body and nice personality. No wonder Lu Han went out with her, meanwhile. Look at me. I'm just pretty but the rest is .

Man, here we go with Heejin's self-esteem problems 101.

 

"Han Na, please go sit beside Lu Han" Ms.Choi pointed to the seat beside his.

 

Just great.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Just a very short update, it can't even be called an update but here it is. High School is a lot of work than I thought it was going to be, but it's okay. I'll make it through! :) Anyway, what do you guys think about Han Na?

I will try to update soon, a longer one.

Wait for it, please~ But for now, just deal with this short one.

Thank you for reading!

Please comment and subscribe!