A Bad Move

Wife for Hire?

 

As soon as the two figures loomed before me, I was put on a dilemma. In normal circumstances, I would go with Lu Han right away, but wasn’t Lay the reason I went to join this dance class in the first place? And he even told me that he’d teach me how to dance.

It’d be really embarrassing if I chose Lu Han, but then I can’t deny that I want to dance with him. But then again, dancing with Lay will probably be as good. Right?

Wasn’t Lay always have been my ideal type? I don’t even know why I got attracted to that stupid devil instead. My preferences sure are weird.

Anyway, the point is. Who should I choose?

The guy who pisses the out of me or My knight and shining armor? Though, the latter obviously seems like a better choice.

Before I could utter a single word, about who I was going to choose. An annoying voice popped in, “Lu Han, be my dance partner,” Han Na invites, while tugging on Lu Han’s arm, no. Tugging might be an understatement upon her action, she’s mostly up against him to be precise.

Stupid . Go away.

Lu Han flinches every time Han Na touches him, is he that sensitive over her?

I was really about to pick Lu Han, but it seems that he already found a better partner.

“Lay, want to be my dance partner?” I ask, it’s weird considering the fact that I rejected my fiancés offer. But it’s okay, it’ll help him deal with his ex.

I side glance at Lu Han to see his expression, he stares at me with mouth open, “Yah, why didn’t you choose me?” he complains.

I shrug, “You already have a partner, don’t you?” I say while eyeing Han Na.

“I don’t want he-“ before he could complete his sentence, I walked over to Lay who was smiling from ear to ear. I hear Lu Han stomp his foot on the ground.

Enjoy dancing with your ex-lover.

“All of you have your own partners now right?” The instructor said to the class,

“Yes,” half of the class echoed.

“Why do I have to pair up with him?” BaekHyun groans while pointing to Chanyeol (A/N: I ship them Ok)

“ it up,” Kai sticks his tongue out.

“Everyone shut their mouths,” The instructor snapped. Stupid idiots bickering in class.

“Since everyone has their own partners, I’m now going to assign you your first dance project,” he continued.

The whole class groans, a project already? On the first day, Oh, so exciting.

“This is going to be worth a lot on your reports, so you all it up, huh?” The instructor scoffs,

“Anyway, the theme is…….” He stops, for tension.

It’s not working, no one’s really excited.

“y dancing,” I almost choked on air, BaekHyun’s jaw drops to the ground as he and Chanyeol looks at each other.

I looked at Lay, and he looks at me, lip biting and he shrugs.

I could feel Lu Han’s glare piercing through my back, Dummy.

That’s the only thing that actually happened on my first day, but let me tell you what happened afterschool.

As usual, we were picked up by Lu Han`s driver, but you know. Lu Han was ignoring me, uh huh. He`s butthurt because I didn`t pick him, stupid loser.

We got in the car and he still didn’t utter a single word to me, I’m getting pretty sick of the silence wrapping around us, “Yah, just talk,” I snap.

He doesn’t look at me but I could see him raise his eyebrow, “Why don’t you talk to Lay?” he mumbles.

Yeah, he’s jealous. Hmm. Stupid.

“Are you perhaps, jealous?” I tease, I poke him, urging him to answer. He finally looks at me with an annoyed expression,

“What if I tell you I am?” he says, straightforwardly. Looking right straight in to my eyes.

I’m surprised, he didn’t deny it but still. I didn’t actually think he was jealous. I just swallow down my saliva, not knowing what to say. Silence.

Even the driver is being awkward. Dammit. He decides to put the radio on, which was a bad idea.

Because it was playing a song about jealousy. Wow, someone punch the DJ. Seriously.

I decided to look out the window, but I couldn’t keep straight because my heart was beating rapidly, because of his statement.

“A-Anyways, are you talking things out with Han Na?” I stutter, I don’t even know where that question came from but it was obviously a bad question, punch me now.

“Why? Do you want me to fix things with her or something?” he says sourly.

Obviously not, . I like you.

“You should,” I say, hundred percent jokingly. But the next words that came out of his mouth, maybe he was just a bit pissed of what I did, but I didn’t think he’d say that.

Okay, then. Maybe I should,” he says seriously.

 

a longer-short update, I hope you like it, anyway. What do you guys think of this development?

Comment and subscribe please!