The Deer and The Tigress

Wife for Hire?

 

Before I could say anything, the stupid devil beat me to it. I thought he would refuse because he'd think its lame to act as "umma and appa".

But he agreed.

"Of course, Jun" Lu Han levels himself to Jun. Jun smiles and grabs my hand as he did to Lu Han.

He was walking in between us.

I could feel stares of people on us. What? We're too young for this?

Excuse me, but I am still untouched and pure, ok. Ahjumma's lets not get ahead of ourselves here. You're just jealous of my fabulousness.

We happily roamed around the zoo, lifting Jun up to properly see the animals.

"Appa, you are like that deer" Jun points out to the small deer, alone.

Ha, even Jun knows that you're a lonesome guy. Poor devil.

"Hmmm, what about that stupid woma-" he stops halfway and clears his throat, "I mean your, Umma" he says, clearly emphasizing on the word.

Stupid ho. Was he about to call me stupid woman? Watch your mouth.

"She's like a Tigress" Jun says proudly. I raise an eyebrow. I'm a Tigress?

Ha, Lu Han. You're just a sissy deer while I'm a tigress.

Haha, Jun is really accurate okay. He's pretty smart compared to his cousin.

"How come I get the weaker animal?" Lu Han whines.

Jun looks up at Lu Han, "Because you are?" he says cutely. Ha, Lu Han can't get mad at him.

Hahaha stupid loser. Jun just said that he was weak. Ha, I'm strong.

This day can't get any better.

"See, Lu Han. Even Jun knows I'm better" I say smugly. Lu Han just glares at me.

Stupid deer.

After our small bickering, we continued on walking.

"Can we go to that store?" He points out to a small toy store.

"Sure thing" I say as I smile.

We then went in to the store, Jun started running and playing with the toys.

Oh dear.

Whenever I touch toys, they go broken. Always.

"Can I have this?" he asks, before I could tell him I didn't have a single cent, he went on.

"And this!"

"This also!"

"And this one!"

"Jun, isn't that too much?" I get cut off by Jun pouting. Stomping his foot on the ground.

Uh-oh.

He's the spoiled type, huh?

But, what can I do? I have no money.

"It's okay, get whatever you want Jun" Lu Han pops out of nowhere and says.

"Appa is better than Umma" Jun says. I roll my eyes. This kid, I swear. Ten minutes ago, I was a tigress and now I'm just a beggar mom. Sad Life.

I start looking at the stuffed animals, while Jun kept on pointing on basically every damn toy in the store.

Good Luck on buying the whole store, Lu Han.

Something catches my attention, it's a deer stuffed toy. I don't even know why the hell I picked it up. Upon instinct I guess.

"What are you looking at?" The stupid devils appears out of nowhere again. He's everywhere.

"Looking at a damn deer, what else?" I say the obvious.

"Was just asking a question" he replies. Stupid questions that is.

"Why are you looking at a deer anyway?" he asks. I don't even know why.

"Because it looks like you?" I say. I covered my mouth. Too bad, the words got out. Released. The devil probably heard because he's smirking right now.

"In what way?" he says with an amused face. Bastard, wipe that stupid look now.

"Because it looked as sissy as you" I sarcastically say.

I see him roll his eyes.

"Whatever" He says, with a tone of playfulness in his voice.

I see him subtly grab a bubble gun from the shelf, and points it directly at me. Oooh, scary. Lu Han, those bubbles are going to kill me.

I should run away. Not.

This guy, if you're going to pick up something, at least pick up a damn fake gun. Not a bubble gun. Why is he so dumb. That damn bubble gun looks nothing close to a threat.

"So scary," I act scared. He rolls his eyes and pulls the trigger. Bubbles come out directly at my face and pops. Ugh, stupid bastard actually pulled it.

I stepped backwards, he's laughing now. I'll get revenge you . I grab a bubble gun from the shelf. You're on stupid devil.

I start shooting it on his face too, I start laughing harder.

"You're so stupid" I say as I continue shooting.

"Look who's talking" He replies as we start bursting into fits of laughters. The store owner looks at us. Judging us.

Yep, we're getting high.

I keep on stepping backwards until I accidentally trip on a damn leggo. This is why leggos are cursed. Oh , no.

Before I could fall to the ground, I felt a pair of strong arms holding me. I look up and see Lu Han's face, only a couple of centimeters away from me. Those lips, I'd love to kiss.

Cut it out, Heejin. Stop your stupid delusion. He helps me stand on my feet and lets go. He clears his throat.

Well that was ing awkward.

"You're so awkward" I say into the silent air. I see him look at me, "Stop tripping then" He says.

"Sorry, I can't foresee when I'm going to fall" I sarcastically say.

He rolls his eyes, I see Jun coming forward to us. Holding pretty much dozens of toys. Ha, Lu Han. Poor wallet of yours.

"I want all of this!" Jun says, smiling cutely.

"Let's pay then let's go to the Ice cream shop, okay?" Lu Han smiles and offers. Stop smiling, you are killing me.

Jun just nods, and then we went to the counter and payed.

"You have such a cute kid" the cashier complimented us.

"He's not our ki-" I get cut off my the stupid devil, smiling at the woman. "Thank you, our son is really cute, isn't he?" He playfully answers. Oh, he's going to play that game now, huh?

"Well, his parents are both very well good looking afterall" The woman compliments. Do we really look like an actual family? Ew, with this devil? No pls.

As Lu Han finished paying, we went out of the store and headed to the ice cream shop. Stupid devil and his cravings.

But, who can say no to ice cream?

The line wasn't really long, good. I ordered Vanilla while the stupid devil ordered Chocolate for both him and Jun.

We sat down and started eating, damn this ice cream is good. As good as Lu Han.

what the hell are you even thinking, girl. No.

After finishing our ice cream, Jun looked really happy. The day was ending, we had a good time. I hope he had fun. Because I did.

Jun pokes me and points out to his lower lip, I look at him in confusion. Did he cut himself? What the hell am I even saying?

"You have cream on your lips is what Jun meant" Lu Han clarifies. Oh, okay.

I grab a napkin to wipe it, but no. The stupid deer, used his thumb to wipe it away. And guess what he did next.

He it.

Nooooooooooo, my vanilla ice cream! I'm kidding. I could care less about the cream. Why do I feel my cheeks heating up. He just wiped it for me, . Calm yourself.

"Get a room, please" Jun says as he rolls his eyes. My eyes widen, where the hell does this kid even learn these stuff.

Get a room? oh please. No. Yes. No. Heejin what are you saying.

"Yah! Jun, where did you learn that from?" I ask, I sound like a mom. No, stop.

"From my dad" he says. I facepalm. No wonder.

 

We decided to go home. "Carry me" Jun orders Lu Han, Lu Han just smiles and carries him up. This scene looks adorable. ugh.

Lu Han carried him all the way to the car, Jun was tired, he was getting sleepy so he ended up falling asleep on Lu Han's embrace.

At home. After eating dinner, I went upstairs to change.

 

I saw a stuffed toy on my bed, not really. My bed on the floor.

It was the deer I was playing with on the store. There was a letter tangled into it.

 

"Hello my dear Tigress,

I bought this for you~

You better think of me every second

 

-Lu Han"

 

I sigh, I already do think of you every second.