Ice Cream and Kisses

Wife for Hire?

 

 

Lu Han’s POV

I don’t know what was going through my head when I kissed her, but all I know is that I liked it, but seriously, what was I thinking?

Well, at least she kissed me back. I thought she would’ve slapped me, or worse punched my beautiful face.

Does that mean she likes me?

To be honest, my heart was beating incredibly fast, it was the first time in my life that I felt like that and I like that feeling.

I wanted to be alone with her after what happened, I want to talk about it. For some reason, and for some reason, fate went along with I want and Lay found out he had a class and he had to go back to school,

Well, aren’t I lucky?

After Lay left the scene, Heejin and I were silently standing there. Not uttering a single word.

“I-,” we said in unison, she looked down, she looked pretty flustered.

I’m not saying I’m not because I am.

“You can go first,” she says, I look at her, she’s not meeting my gaze she’s still looking on the floor as if it was any more beautiful than me.

“That kiss,” I trail off, that catches her attention and her eyes meets mine.

“Y-Yeah, about that” she gets lost in the middle of her sentence, I can’t help for my eyes to travel down her red lips, those lips that tempted me to the core, I couldn’t help but give in.

“Did you mean that?,” she continues, she finally found the words she wanted to say.

Did I really mean that? Was it just because I got hung up in the moment or was it my heart telling me to go for it? What is it?

“Yeah, I think I like you,” I straightly put it, no hesitation. I do think I really do like her so why should I lie?

open, not finding the right words to say, “I-I think I like you too,” she stutters,

I found my heart constantly skipping beats, this is unnatural.

I pull her into a hug, I don’t know how relationship escalated so fast from literally loathing each other to this.

It was a really weird development but I’ll see how this goes.

“You’re so unromantic, usually guys would take girls out on a date and tell them about their feelings, but you just confessed to me in front of a movie theatre,” she complains,

I roll my eyes, “Do you want me to take back what I said then?” I sarcastically say,

She immediately shakes her head. Good. I’ve never been the romantic type, don’t expect me to go from being a devil to an instant angel.

“What did you think of the kiss?,” I question with a smirk on my face, her face immediately flushed. So cute,

“Y-You were so-so, you’re not a good kisser at all,” she lies,

“Like you had ever been kissed before that time, that was your first kiss, am I right?” I mock, she glares at me, “Whatever, that doesn’t change the fact that you’re not a good kisser,” she sticks her tongue out.

“Do you want me to prove you wrong?,” I say, provokingly.

She’s obviously asking for it,

“Sure, go ahead and try-“ she was cut off when I grabbed her hands and led her to a dark hallway in the theatres,

My lips collided with hers and she started to kiss me back, who’s the bad kisser again?

I pulled back as soon as possible, because if I didn’t we probably would’ve gone for a long time.

“Who’s the bad kisser now?,” I ask,

“Ugh, whatever stupid devil,” she sighs in defeat.

“Well, this stupid devil is now your boyfriend,” I say, with a smile on my face.

I don’t know why, but it sounded really good when I called myself her boyfriend. Weird.

“Well, I must be going straight down to hell then,” she says with pleasure.

I grabbed her hands and we went outside, “What do we do now?,” she curiously asks,

I shrug, “I really don’t know,” I replied boringly, oh what a good boyfriend I’m being, well I’m actually her fiancé but let’s take this one step at a time.

“You’re really bad boyfriend, aren’t you?” she says, I just roll my eyes.

“Let’s just go eat ice cream,” I say as I dragged her to my favourite ice cream shop.

I love the way her hands fit with mine perfectly, I’m now noticing the small little details of her I never noticed before.

The way her eyes glow whenever she smiles, the way her lips curl into a smile, the way she talks.

Okay, Lu Han stop with your creepiness, please. No one wants to know about your stupid fantasies.

As we got to the store, we sat down on the nearest table,

“Which flavour do you want?,” I ask, she looks at the menu with her eyebrows furrowed. That expression looks adorable. Seriously, I should stop.

“I want strawberry,” she says,

“Oh, okay, that’s what I wanted to get as well, let’s just share” I lie, I actually wanted to get chocolate but I wanted to share with her. You know, I saw these kind of scenes in dramas where they would feed each other with ice cream and I want to do that too.

She pouts, “You’re going to finish everything before I even get to taste it,”

“Wouldn’t it be the opposite,” I say as I roll my eyes.

“Whatever, just hurry up and get the stupid ice cream,” she complains.

I then went to order, after receiving the ice cream, I went back to the table and she looked at the ice cream excitingly.

I handed her a spoon, and she immediately dug it in and took a really large portion.

“Look who’s talking now,” I say,

“You,” she sarcastically replies, this girl and her annoying remarks. It’ll never stop, won’t it?

But those are one of the things I like about her.

“Feed me,” I order, she just looks at me with a judging look.

“You have two hands, go feed yourself” she says as she continues eating.

I just pout, “You’re such a bad girlfriend,” I whine,

She looks at me with utter annoyance, “Why did I even like you?,” she asks herself.

I just shrug, “Because I’m so nice and hands-“ I was cut off when she out of no where just fed me with the ice cream.

I glare at her, “You’re so gentle,” I sarcastically say, she rolls her eyes.

“Say ahhhh~” she says as she holds the spoon in front of my mouth with a smirk on her face.

Okay, I take back what I said about feeding each other is cute. No it’s not. Things just doesn't go the way you want it to be.

Don’t do it.

After her sadistic attempt of feeding me, we finished the ice cream and we were just sitting there,

"Lu Han, what do you like about me?," she curiously asks, obviously waiting for good things to come out of my mouth,

"Nothing," I sarcastically say. Everything, even the most annoying sides of you.

She crosses her arms and looks away from me, pouting. Looking at her lips, I notice there was a tiny bit of cream on the side of her lips,

"Look at me," I say, this girl can't even wipe her own mouth. What a stupid girl.

"Why should I? there's nothing even good about me" she says, that doesn't even make sense, stupid.

"Okay, fine. I like everything about you," I say, I'm not lying.

Her face brightens as she finally faces me with a bright smile on her face, "I'm just kidding," I say as I lean closer to face, she looks at me with wide eyes,

"W-What the hell are you going to do?," she stutters,

I lean in closer, a small smirk forming in the side of lips, she slowly closes her eyes, waiting for a kiss.

Too bad, I use my finger to wipe the cream at the side of her lips and pull away, it's so fun teasing her. Her eyes are still closed, waiting for the kiss that will never come, when she finally realized it wasn't coming, she opens her eyes and shoots death glares at me,

"Just because we're in a relationship, doesn't mean I'll kiss you every second, you ert," I tease.

"Just shut up!" she whines. 

 

At that time, we never expected this relationship was going to be a rollercoaster ride.

 

 

An update! This chapter is pretty long and only consists of Lu Han's side of the story, are you enjoying the small fluff scenes? but don't think that this will turn to a sweet romantic comedy because they started going out for real, because it will not TT TT, there will be drama on the upcoming chapters, please stay tuned!

Please comment and subscribe!