Sickness

Wife for Hire?

 

As we got over our making out sessions in the cold rain, we decided to go home, finally.

I had to immediately dry up because I don’t want to catch a ing cold, like who does? But you know, the stupid little obviously didn’t dry up because ‘he was too lazy to” , watch him have coughing fits for the next few days and I’ll tell him ‘I told you so,” stupid.

But obviously, since I’m such a good person. I took the towel and made him sit on a chair,

“Can you just dry me up later? I’m hungry,” he whines, let’s see if you’ll still have the appetite when you get sick.

“No, if you don’t dry up I won’t cook,” I threaten. He just glares at me and obliges.

I took a shirt from his closet  and threw it right at his face,  he scowls at me. He took the hem of his dripping wet shirt and started lifting it up flashing his milky toned abs. life.

He probably noticed I was staring since he started smirking like an idiot. Let me just cry now, why was I staring at him?

Oh well you know, my lover was about to strip in front of me, like hell I wouldn’t look.

He fully took his wet shirt off, and made his way towards me.

No . I see where this is going.

“Go away you filthy bastard,” I say as I trudge away from him. He looks at me with an amused look on his face.

“Jeez, I was just going to put my shirt in the laundry basket, stop thinking dirty,” he says mockingly.

Is he testing me?

“Oh okay, I see how it is, guess who’s not having dinner tonight?” I threaten once more,  his eyes widen and he comes over and I feel him wrap his arms around my waist from behind.

“Just kidding,” he pouts.

He pouted, he can pout. Pout.  POUT. HE POUTED. Let me just erase the fact that I thought he looked so ing adorable, let me just—

After that, I finally decided to cook and we ate dinner. That’s it. Then we went to bed. Don’t get too excited, nothing really happened.

I was just about to go and lie down on my heavenly warm couch when he carries me bridal style and throws me on the bed.

“Oh okay, keep your whatever you have in your pants,” I warn.

“I’m wearing my pajama’s right now , so I’m basically not wearing pants” he wittily strikes.

“This is not the time for your witty remarks,” I say as I roll my eyes and toss the other way, facing the beautiful wall.

“I just want to cuddle with you,” he says, I find that really nice, you know. We don’t really need to have to express our feelings for each other,  just being with each other is enough.

But I don’t mind ual , you know.

Forget I said that.

As he turns off the lights, I turn around, so I’m facing him. The only light source was the moon’s dim shine. But I could see the twinkle in Lu Han’s eyes.

They’re so bright.

“Have someone ever told you how beautiful your eyes are?” I’m being ing cheesy here, but it’s true.

“Everyone says so,” he says, conceited as always. Well, that’s probably one of the reasons why I like him.

“But it sounds much more meaningful coming from you” he adds, can he not, my poor heart.

I didn’t say anything more, I just buried my head in his chest, hearing the slow beating of his heart, making me drift away to dream land.

Then tomorrow came, which is now today.

“Lu Han, wake the f#&^ up!” I shake him, but he doesn’t budge.

Is he dead? Oh Noes.

After a couple more minutes worth trying, he finally opened his eyes, squinting at the bright rays of sun light.

He slowly gets up, he’s a bit slower than usual. His bed hair makes him not any less attractive, he’s already so beautiful early in the morning.

Obsessed girlfriend 101, help me.

He doesn’t speak a word, instead he just stares ahead.

“I don’t feel good,” he mutters. I raise an eyebrow,

I make my way towards him and kneel down leveling myself to his eye level, I placed the back of my hand on his forehead.

It was pretty hot, he’s running a fever.

I wanted to tell him, ‘I told you so,’ but I could sense that he wasn’t really feeling well so I’m going to let it go, just for now.

“You have a fever, go rest,” I say as I make him lie back down, I cover him with layers and layers of blankets.

 

Lu Han’s POV

Hehe, I don’t really care much about my fever, I’ll be good in a day or so.

But I’m kind of thankful for this.

Heejin will take care of me, and I’ll be treated like a small child and it’s going to be a beautiful day, okay.

I hope she stays with me all day, I giggled happily.

 

 

Real short chappie but I will probably post the next chapter tomorrow if I finish studying early~

Please comment and subscribe!!