Liar, Liar, Set on Fire

Wife for Hire?

 

My mouth open wide, no words escaping it. Did he just say that?

Didn’t he notice the playfulness in my voice? Did he take it seriously? That was probably the worst thing I could’ve said. I’m the dumbest of all time.

I have him all for myself, but I decide to be an idiot and it all up, way to go Heejin.

“Fine, go ahead,” someone shut my mouth please, what am I smoking. It was probably my pride talking.

“Go to your precious ‘Lay’” he mocks, saying Lay’s name with a bitter tone in it.

“Fine, you go to your Han Na then,” I snap,

“Yeah, I will. She’s at least better than you,” he says, and as soon as he does, he knows that he shouldn’t have. I see Lu Han’s alarmed expression, he probably wanted to take his words back. But it’s too late.

I just stay on my spot. Coming from him, it kind of hurts. Well, I guess I deserved it. I was the one ing on how he should just go talk to her when he wanted to be my partner.

“F-Fine! It’s not like I liked you anyway,” I lie, my voice cracking. Since Lu Han could see through my lies, he could probably see through this one as well.

“Maybe I should just ask Han Na out again,” he hisses,

“What about our contract?,” I ask, nervous. What if he breaks it? What happens? It’s the only way I can be together with him.

This is all my fault.

“You cared about that?,” he bitterly says, Of course I do! What am I even doing? I should just tell him I like him, stupid.

“Let’s just stop, please” I cry out. Sighing in frustration, tears threatening to fall.

Why are we even fighting over a small misunderstanding?

Tears dripping, I furiously wipe them out. This is really stupid. Fighting over this . This is becoming a melodramatic story.

“Are you crying?,” Lu Han asks, No, you . Rain is coming out of my eyes.

I don’t say anything, because If I do, I might just breakdown. This is the first time we fought, well we fight all the time but playfully.

“I’m sorry I shouldn’t have said those words, stop crying. Please,” he says, as he turns to me and wipes my tears away.

“No, it’s my fault. I’m sorry,” I apologize.

“It’s okay, just stop crying, you look ugly,” he starts with his ‘make-you-feel-better-insults’. Stop trying.

A smile appears from the corner of my lips, he’s back to normal,

“Thanks for the compliment, ” I sarcastically reply.

 

10:07PM,

I was peacefully studying, while the stupid devil was doing his usual and watching TV, I was just focused on my studies, that was until.

A scene came up from the TV, I know.

I swallowed loudly, why did I even do that. Punch me in the face.

The girl starts to make some ual noises and I’m just feeling really awkward right now,

“OH GOD, FASTER! FASTER!” the girl moans.

I hear Lu Han clear his throat, I stare at him and I see him looking at me.

Oh God, what is he even thinking?

 Just change the channel, please!

The girl moans in pleasure, and that was my limit.

“JUST CHANGE THE DAMN CHANNEL!” I shout.

“OKAY! OKAY! Changing it now,” he snaps,

“Why did you even stop on that channel,” I say as I wipe the beads of sweat on my forehead, I don’t even know why I was sweating,

“I-It just came out,” he stutters, did he just stutter?

He’s thinking of something isn’t he? Yes, he is.

NO, stop.

“I’m just going to go to sleep, okay?” I say, just to escape this awkward atmosphere. Well, that was an awkward night.

 

The next day, during our beloved Dance class, we had to decide our dance routines.

Nothing really interesting, except for the part where Han Na was suggesting to Lu Han that they should do this intense y grinding dance routine.

, please. Stop.

And maybe the part where BaekHyun and Chanyeol were dancing to some dirty Latin song, yes. Hmm,

Lay and I decided to do something lighter, but has a nice touch of y in it.

It went well, before the period ended. Lu Han, Lay and I were just peacefully talking,

“Do you want to watch a movie afterschool?,” Lay asks,

I look at Lu Han, who looks at me with an expectant look, and back to Lay who was just staring at me with eyes filled of hope.

“Okay,” I agree,

Lu Han looks at me with an annoyed expression, “Can I come along?” he asks,

Lay looks at him, with an unknown expression plastered on his face.

Are they glaring at each other, or.

“Okay, fine.” Lay says bitterly, well, that sounded really forced.

“What are we going to watch?,” I ask excitedly. Maybe a comedy!

“A horror movie,” Lay answered.

No .

 

here's a quick update, hope you like it! Heejin is really bad with horror movies. It's good that they got over thing the fighting thing fast, but it's going to be really dramatic soon. Like REALLY

Please comment and subscribe!