Nursing 101

Wife for Hire?

 

That bastard better not be thinking that I’ll treat him any nicer just because he’s sick.

I started cooking what I thought was best for colds, so a porridge it was. I’m a good cook, so I don’t really have any problems on making him eat it.

Let’s see if he still has his ing appetite now. Watch him complain on how he doesn’t want to eat it. After I finished cooking, I went to his room to feed him his ing porridge. He was soundly sleeping, deep breathing. I think he was having a hard time breathing properly.

Poor baby, no . You deserve it.  Man, aren’t I such a sweet girlfriend? Yes.

Since the porridge was too hot to be eaten, I set it down first and decided to get a towel and hot water. As I came back, I dipped the towel on the hot water and squeezed the water to drain in.

Lu Han’s body temperature kept on increasing, his fever is getting worse.

 

Lu Han’s POV

I feel like .

But not so much because Heejin is taking care of me. That’s right, she better. It’s mainly her fault that I got sick anyway, I ran in the rain just for her.

I get sick really easily, and apparently yesterday wasn’t any exception.

My coughs were getting worse and worse, am I ever going to feel better?

I start fluttering my eyes open, as I saw Heejin wiping the beads of sweat on my forehead with a towel.

She looks so beautiful, wow. I’m sick but I can’t help but appreciate her beauty. Someone just punch me now.

I suddenly raise my hands to touch hers, but she looks at me worriedly. Surprised to see that I was awake.

“Your fever is getting worse, just keep on resting,” she says, her tone dripping with concern. I look at her softly,

“You’re so cute when you’re worried,” I lightly joke. I see her roll her eyes, I’m thinking that she’d say something thoughtful like ;

“Stop that, just go back to sleep,” but no.

Instead, she says, “I’m cute no matter what I do, just get the hell back to sleep,”. Man, I love her.

I chuckle, and just nod, but before I could close the lids of my eyes, “Nevermind, wake up. You have to eat,” she says as she points to the porridge which is now infront of me.

“I don’t feel like eatin-“ but before I could finish my sentence, she looks at me amusingly, “I thought you wanted to eat my cooking so bad?” she brings up.

I roll my eyes, “Well, not anymore, I guess” I say.

“Well you have two choices, eat it or else I’m going to shove it in your mouth,” she snaps. I sigh in defeat, “Fine but can you at least feed me? Without shoving it in my mouth,” I say, looking at her. Knowing her, she’d probably actually shove it in my mouth.

She rolls her eyes upon my request and just grabs the spoon and starts feeding me, the spoon is in front of my face, she looks at me with a raised eyebrow, “Open your damn mouth if you don’t want me to force it upon you,” she says.

“Shouldn’t you blow it?” I ask, I don’t want to burn myself, thanks.

“Was that supposed to be a dirty remark?” she smirks, Oh wow. Someone is .

I raise my eyebrow, “Is that something you should be saying to your sick handsome boyfriend?” I ask,

“Okay, I take back what I said,” she says as she sighs and blows on the hot porridge.

“Is this enough?” she asks, then I nod like a child.

Man, I don’t mind being sick if this is going to be the case. Having Heejin caring for me,

After half an hour of an agonizing meal time, she made me finish the whole bowl because I apparently won’t get better if I don’t eat.

Well, just looking at you makes me feel better.

Wow , cheesy right there.  I should shut my mouth and get better instead, huh?

But no, in reality. I’m still feeling .

As Heejin got up, I got up in alarm and grabbed her arm, “Where are you going?” I ask,

“To the kitchen, why?” she asks curiously, surprised of my alarm.

“Don’t leave,” I beg, pouting. I saw her flinch, ha. She fell for it, didn’t she?

“It won’t even take two minutes, jeez. I’ll be right back,” she argues.

“A minute is too long,” I argue back, I see her sigh as she sits back down. Hehe,

“Go back to sleep, I’ll stay here til you fall asleep,” she reassures. I look at her, watch her leave me as soon as I close my eyes, because she thinks, I’m asleep as soon as I close my eyes.

So, to be sure that she doesn’t leave me, I hold her hand. It’s so cold. Maybe it’s just because I’m too hot right now. But I don’t mind.

She doesn’t say anything and just sits there, looking at me softly. “Go to sleep, okay?” she says in a hushed tone, making me drowsy. My eyes slowly closing.

I soon drifted away to sleep.

 

Heejin’s POV

As I sensed that he finally went to sleep, which took pretty long because when I was about to get up and leave thinking he was already asleep, his grip tightened and I had to stay for a few more minutes to wait til he actually fell asleep.

He’s so annoying,

But I can’t help but stare at his beautiful sleeping face. Call me creepy, I don’t care.

He looked so peaceful, but his breathing still distorted.

I then went downstairs to prepare some healthy dinner for later, as I finished, I decided to take some change in clothes for Lu Han, because it was about time for him to change. He looked like he was about to ing suffocate in his clothes so.

Two hours has passed, I was just reading a book waiting for the time where he needs to take his medicine.

I have  to wake him up now, “Lu Han, wake up,” I say not too loudly, not wanting to startle him, shaking him a little.

His eyelids flutter open, slowly adjusting the lights, “You have to drink your medicine now, and wipe your upper body with this towel and change,” I instruct.

He just looks at me with dead eyes, this idiot.

I give him the medicine, as he obliges and swallows it, I give him the water and he gulps it in one go. Good boy.

Now, the next part.

“Okay, go wipe your sweat and change into this, while I go outside,” I say as I toss him the shirt and the towel.

“But, I’m too weak to do that,” he says hoarsely, no you’re not.  He probably just wants me to do it for him,

“No, do it on your own,” I say. He looks at me, pleading eyes.

“This will be the last time, ever.” I give up, will I ever win?

had to wear a buttoned shirt, like wow. I slowly ed his shirt, ugh help me not look at his chest.

But he was intently staring at me as I slowly stripped him, this is turning pretty drastically, I’m just nursing a sick person.

“How about you stop staring at me,” I suggest, as I finally finished ing his shirt, I slowly took it off and took the towel. Here’s the hardest part, wiping his ing sweat without him making any ual innuendos.

I couldn’t help but take tiny glances at his beautiful chest, let me just—

Okay, I’ll stop before my thoughts get out of hand.

I wiped his back and his arms, his body was radiating heat. Just how high was his fever? And it doesn’t seem like it’s going away.

This is bad. I don’t want to take care of this sick bastard for too long.

“Okay, we’re done. Change into this shirt,” I say as I look away, trying not to look at his beautiful chest, throwing the shirt at him.

“Why can’t you look at me in the eye?” he asks, tone dripping with playfulness.

He still has that attitude when he’s like dying because of his fever. How about he gets a punch In the face? That ought to make him feel better.

Well, I’m not going to get satisfaction, so I look at him straight in the eye. Not breaking the contact, he tucks the hair that’s blocking my eye behind my ear, he looks at me and smiles sincerely.

Why does he look so heavenly even when he’s so sick?

“Just go to sleep, okay?” I advice,

“Hmm,” was his reply.

“Maybe if you give me a kiss, I will,” he sneakily adds, oh okay. Right when I thought he was being normal. Guess not.

“Haha, maybe if you want a punch in the face, I will” I scoff,

He looks at me with a faked sad expression, “Not working,” I say.

“Please?” he begs. No, I don’t want your fever, thanks.

“No, I don’t want to get sick, so no.” I reason,

“A peck is enough, like a second then I’m going to sleep, I promise,” he says, cutely.

lKJOIEggeaggej, my train of thought, currently.

“No.” I decline, knowing him, his definition of peck is a 5 hour long make-out session.

“I hate you,” he says while turning away.

“Okayy,” I say, he’s so childish, someone help this kid. Who does he think is caring for his sick self? Insolent brat.

He still wasn’t saying anything, hmmm. I smile at his stubbornness as I poke his shoulder, he hesitates for a second, then turns around facing me.

I lean in, making our lips collide for not any longer than two seconds. A peck it was.

He looks at me and smiles, ugh .

“Go to sleep,” I say as I stick my tongue out. He looks at me with a smirk on his face, Uh-Oh.

He grabs my hand pulls me so hard that I fall on the bed, no . Before I could retreat and escape, he pulls me into a hug, his body is so hot, I’m going to burn.

“I don’t want to get sick,” I whine. His hug is too tight, I can’t escape. Might as well give up.

“Just be sick with me then, we’ll be a happy sick couple,” he jokes, his voice getting lighter and softer.

A happy sick couple, we’ll be.

“I love you” he whispers before he slowly drifts to sleep.

I love you too

 

 

 

 

Long chapter is long, I hope you like it! This chapter was full of fluff, omg. Well, I enjoyed writing it so I hope you enjoy reading it as much. More fluffy stuff in the next couple of the chapters. PROBABLY, but not too sure. hehe,

anyway. wish me luck in school. And for those of you who are also studying, let's work hard.

Subscribe and comment please? :)