Lu Han's Plan

Wife for Hire?

 

Ugh, he's so ing stupid. He grabbed my drink and took a sip of it out of the blue. He's so annoying! I was talking peacefully to Lay and all you see is him doing that.

This guy, I swear.

Indirect kiss my , I don't care about that. Okay. No, really. I don't.

We even had the same drink, ugh.

He wants mine? Oh please. Go away stupid devil.

I just ignored him and continued talking to Lay.

Lunch finished and I went to class. It was the usual boring , but then again.

Everyone was still ignoring me.

Can they just get over that stupid fiancee ? It's not even real.

Ugh, whatever, go ignore me for all I care.

After classes finished, I had to wait for the little to finish his soccer practices again. He better hurry up because I have to ask him if Lay and I can work on the project at his house on thursday.

To my surprise it actually ended early because all I see is a familiar figure limping.

I squinted my eyes to be able to make out who it was.

To my surprise it was the stupid devil. Did he injure himself?

Stupid.

Karma hit him, huh? This is what he gets from ing me and Lay.

I ran to him, "Yah, what happened?" I ask. I'm not worried or anything. I just want him to be in a good mood so that he'll allow us to work on the project, okay.

"I just twisted my ankle, no biggy" he said while pointing at his stupid ankle.

I roll my eyes, "Oh okay" as I walk my way to the car. He grabs my wrist, "Aren't you going to help your boyfriend?, I'm hurt you know"he claims. Boyfriend? You're supposed to be my fiance, stupid.

I look at him, "Oh my poor baby, let me help you" I fakely cry out.

He rolls his eyes, "Just help me, stupid"he complains. I come to him and put his arm over my shoulder.

Stupid, he can't even walk on his own.

How did he even get hurt? He's so stupid for hells sake.

As we got to the car, I even had to open the ty door for him.

"Enter, your majesty" I sarcastically welcomed him in. He just glares at me. Stupid.

On the way home was a really short trip, and we didn't really talk.

I even had to help him get out of the car and had to walk him into the house. Oh sweet.

Might as well just get a wheel chair, hun.

As I assisted his highness to his room, he lied on the bed. He looks at me knowingly.

I know that ing look.

He wants food again. Yes, I cook for him every damn day afterschool. He doesn't even care if he has maids or not. He's so annoying, he just bosses me around.

I didn't sign up to be your slave, I signed up to be your fake fiancee, honey.

But ever since that accident, he would always go with me to the kitchen. He doesn't trust me with food.

"The usual?" I sigh in frustration and asked him. He just nods.

"Are you going with me or are you staying?" I ask him again, while looking at his injured ankle.

"Yeah, I'll come anyway. I don't trust you afterall" he worried. Stupid bastard.

I had to help him down again. Someone just get him stupid crutches, ugh.

As we went down to the kitchen, I gathered down the ingredients.

 

Lu Han's POV

 

Haha, is my plan brilliant or not? I'm such a genius, I know. Stop with the praises, you're flattering me.

I had to bribe the school nurse to wrap around a bandage on my ankle to make it seem realistic.

I'm having fun right now because she's suffering. She has to help me go up and down the stairs.

She's like my personal maid. She even cooks for me everyday, but I have to go with her to check that she doesn't my food up.

She actually cooks good, I just don't tell her. She's going to get full of herself.

The reason I ask her to cook me food is just to distract her from her studies, haha. And to piss her off.

But, I don't mind eating the food she cooks either.

As she was cutting up the onions, she was tearing up. Stupid woman. That's why you should chew gum while cutting up onions. They help. But again, I realized how she's stupid and she probably doesn't know about that.

As she continued, I saw her wince in pain.

Did she cut herself? She's so stupid. She's going to bleed on my food. I roll my eyes and grab her hand, I the faucet and let the cold water run down on her cut.

"You're so stupid, don't bleed on my food" I complain. She looks at me and rolls her eyes, "I thought you were worried" she spoke. Oh? Was she hoping for me to be worried?

Too bad, woman.

"Do you want me to be?" I provokingly asks.

"Now that you think about it, nevermind"she said. I knew it.

I grab the first aid kit on the top shelf. I opened it and took a bandaid.

I took her hand and put it on the cut. It's not that deep but it's kind of long. This should be enough to stop the bleeding though.

"Done, now go cook me some food" I wrapped it around her finger and finished.

"Fine, young master" she said. From a royal to a young master. Make up your mind, stupid woman.

She didn't even say thank you, ugh.

She continued on preparing the dish, as she finished she placed it on the dining table.

I sat down and started eating. It's good as usual.

As I was eating, she was just sitting there and playing with her phone. I heard her stomach growling.

She was hungry, huh? Stupid woman.

Since she cooked a lot today, maybe sharing won't be bad.

Right? Yeah.

I don't mind sharing food.

Should I? But then she'll probably misunderstand it and think I'm being nice to her.

I'm not.

"Do you want to eat too?" I ask hesitantly. She looks at me brightly then she realizes she did, then her expressions turn to pokerface.

Nice try.

"I'll be willing to share, you know" I offer. She raises her eyebrows at me, "You're being nice today, are you planning something?" she suspiciously asks. This is why, I didn't want to offer in the first place.

I roll my eyes, "If you don't want it, then fine" I just shrug.

She opens to say something, she's hesitating though.

I know you want to eat, stupid woman.

She's still hesitating. This woman, I swear. Just tell me the word and I'll share.

I'm not that mean. Wait, nevermind.

She finally gives up and sighs.

"Can I please have some food?" she pleads.

I smirk at her, "Fine, but get your own fork" I say.

She rolls her eyes, "Geez, it's not like I want to share forks with you anyway" she says.

Ugh, maybe sharing was a bad idea. Stupid ingrate.

As she came back with her own fork, we started eating.

She was taking such large portions. This fatass, I swear. Hmmm, I thought of something.

"Yah! Feed me" I demanded. She looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"The last time I checked, you twisted your ankle not your wrist" she smartly points out. Ugh stupid woman.

I roll my eyes and just continue eating.

It was worth a shot though.

 

Back to Heejin's POV

 

I was surprised when he offered to share his food. Wait, this is weird.

He's being too nice.

No.

Really.

But then, I'm really hungry. So, I just gave in to the temptation and asked him to share it.

But really, I'm still weirded out at the fact that he even shared his food. Hmmm.

Whatever.

Stupid little even asked me if I could feed him. Nice try buddy. You twisted your ty ankle not your wrist.

I see him roll his eyes and just continue eating. That's right. Your stupid little traps won't work on me.

After we finished eating, I had to help his stupid go back to his room again.

I started studying while he was just watching some stupid shows on tv.

Then after a few minutes, he started to boss me around.

Stupid . Can't you see I'm studying here?

Anyways, if you're wondering about my bar work? I quit after I signed the contract because there's no use of working there anymore. After all, the stupid devil is paying for my everything right now. I'm thankful and not thankful at the same time.

Right now, he's asking me to get him some crackers down stairs.

Get your ty crackers on your own, holy .

He's so stupid someone shoot him on the head. He started whining, he acts like a 5 year old spoiled brat. Wait, nevermind. He is one.

I glare at him and sigh in frustration. I don't know why but he has this stupid power that makes you do whatever he wants, I don't know how but he does it to me.

I just follow him without knowing it and it's annoying.

Stupid devil powers.

I went down to get the stupid devil his stupid crackers. As I went upstairs and opened the door to his room.

The next thing I saw made me want to kill him.

I saw him walking on both of his feet. Perfectly fine.

Like .

He can ing run a marathon in that state.

He was faking it the whole time, huh? He was faking it so that he could boss me around?

This punk is going to get it, you're going to feel my wrath. You think you're the only devil here?

Well, no.

I look at him furiously, the crackers I was holding on my hands? They're all crumbled now.

When he finds me at the door, he gasps.

What now, are you scared? You got caught, you punk.

This stupid , I swear.

"You're going to pay for this, you bastard" I shout across the room.

He starts to run away from me. That's right , you better run devil devil run run.

Because I'm going to catch your sorry in two seconds.

I started to grab random things and throw it at him. The first time it was a ballpen, the second time it was a deodorant stick.

You get the weirdest things at his room, I swear. You can find anything in here.

"Stop throwing things, stupid woman" I hear him shout after I hit him with a book.

Though, he was laughing the whole time he was running, and before I knew it I started to laugh as well.

Now that you say it, we always laugh when we go for each others asses.

Seriously.

We're both bipolar

Going from angry to hysterically laughing.

We're crazy. Yeah, we are.

Well, I can't deny that running after him is fun. It is. You should try it sometime. He's fun to throw things at too.

I find running after him really fun, it`s weird. It just makes me happy. I`m so weird, someone punch me.

When we got tired, we just lied on the ground again.

We love the ing ground.

 

Lu Han's POV

 

We always start running after each other every day. I just noticed that.

But it's fun.

It's always fun.

We both can't catch each other though.

We get tired to easily and before you know it we're on the ground, just breathing hard.

That sounded ual.

Don't mind it.

Anyways, this woman really relieves my stress. It's weird.

But I still hate her for hitting me with a book. It was a 500 page book, okay and it was hardcover.

It's painful as .

 

The next thing she said broke off the nice mood, though.

 

"Lu Han, can me and Lay work on our project here on thursday?"she asked sincerely.

That totally broke off the mood. Really. It even broke my mood off too.

But atleast, she called me by my name. That's a first.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DOUBLE UPDATE! And this chapter is quite long. I`m proud of myself. I really had fun writing this chapter and I hope you enjoy reading it! Lu Han`s plan, ugh. I`m fangirling over my own fanfic, i`m so lame omg. 

HEEJIN WHY DID YOU SAY THAT? YOU TOTALLY RUINED IT aegijopeg,

Thank you for reading! Please comment *bbuing bbuing* 

Please comment and subscribe! I really appreciate comments, they inspire me to write more! ^^