Surprise, Surprise

Wife for Hire?

 

Since it was a long weekend, we don't have school today. Ha, so ing lucky. I know.

I was woken up by the loud banging on the door, and so was the devil.

He gets really annoyed when he gets disturbed from his sleep. So whoever the hell is doing the ty banging is going to receive hell. Most likely.

"It's open" Lu Han managed to call out. His voice was hoarse and low. Ha, I had to admit that was kind of hot. Someone shoot me. It's too early for this, Heejin.

And the fact that he had bed hair wasn't helping.

The door opened wide and I saw a small figure running towards the devil's bed.

Oh . No. Never ever go to his bed.

He's going to kick your down. No. Deer kid, no. Don't go to that pit.

To my surprise, the figure didn't get kicked out.

"LU HAN GEGE!" I heard someone squeel. It must be the kid.

Well, that noise he made was cute as hell.

"Jun? What are you doing here?" Lu Han asks gently as he ruffles the little boy's hair. What the is happening?

Who is this kid? Is he Lu Han's? I never thought he was that kind of guy. I am shocked.

I see the the devil's glance stop at me, "If you're thinking of something, I just want to tell you that this kid is my cousin. Okay" he clarifies. As if he read my mind. He's always like that. This alien.

I sigh in relief.

Thank gosh I didn't make a contract with a ert. Well he kind of is in a way though.

"Gege, who's that?" Jun pointed at me innocently. Let me squish that kid, help. He's so adorable. He has that generic bowl cut and has nice big eyes that seem to twinkle.

help me. I want a kid right now.

From who? from lu han. Someone shoot me, did I just have that thought? Kill meeee.

"She's my baby" he playfully says.

I see Jun tilt his head in confusion, "I thought I was your baby?"he says cutely. Let me cry now, I love kids ok.

"Well, she's my other baby" he explains, while taking a side glance at me and smirking. Stupid . Other baby my , im gonna puke.

"No! I'm your only baby and that other baby isn't even cute" Jun starts to whine while at the same time insulting me.

I thought he was cute. Nevermind then. He's exactly like his stupid cousin. Looks innocent upfront but on the inside. Not.

Why, does it run on the family? This family is just impossible.

"Fine, you're my only baby then" Lu Han says sweetly as he pinches Jun's cheeks. Why is that so cute. The interaction I mean. He looks good with children.

I can imagine the future with him holding our children.

Heejin seriously, someone needs to crack your head wide open and see what's wrong with it.

Lu Han was surprisingly in a good mood when he got up, was it because of his kid? He seems really fond of him. He acts like a dad, my imaginations aren't helping.

Thats a turn on, I hope that his good mood will stay throughout he day because im honestly not in he mood for his daily mood swings. We were eating breakfast silently, the stupid devil is feeding his cousin. It kind of surprises me that he has his kind of side. To be actually fond of kids, I never really thought he was that type, that itself isnt helping into denying my relentless feelings for him. Lu Han makes it harder for me each day to deny my feeling, and its not even fair, knowing that he wont feel the same. Afterall this relationship or the connection we have now is fake. Having unecessary feelings werent in the plan not the contract, I'm he only one whos going to get disappointed when this all ends. 

I'm only doing this for money anyway, or am I? Did i already find something better than money?

Ok I'll stop my cheesy feelings and thoughts because its boring so ill stop now.

My thoughts were interrupted by Jun blurting something out loud to Lu Han.

"Gege, can we go to the zoo?" he asks cutely. Who can say no to that? oh you know, that one stupid heartless devil. He'll probably say no because he's the type of person to find zoo's lame because he thinks he's a mature person saying "zoo's are for little children" ugh he acts like a kid so might as well just go to the zoo. deer boy

To my surprise Lu Han answers the total opposite of my expectations and agrees to his cousins request, if i was the one who asked to go to the zoo, there are different ways he'll say no.

"What are you a kid?"

"You're not that special, why would I go with you?"

"I'm too lazy" he'll say as he did nothing that day but watch tv shows

"You're so lame" you are too, stupid devil.

Those are one of the few outcomes of asking of Lu Han for a request but Jun is a special case, I can tell. Jun can boss Lu Han around and he won't complain. He's the boss devil. I don't even want to see him growing up, I'm already scared of him now, another version of Lu Han

no pls

One devil is enough in this lifetime.

"Heejin jiejie, do you want to come with us too?" Jun pokes my shoulders and asks with those innocent brown orbs. I'd be a heartless person if I refused so I said yes. Heejin don't be deceived by his innocent looks, he's just like Lu Han.

"Sure" I said with a big smile, trying to look friendly to the kid. but you know me, my face isn't really made for smiling

"Lets go then!!" he says excitedly as he jumps and down on the floor. Thats so cute, oh gosh why.

"Gege and jiejie has to prepare first, we have to wait okay?" Lu Han says while gently patting Jun's head as he nodded his head.

everything this kid does is precious ughhh

Lu Han and I went upstairs and took turns taking a shower, he went out of the shower shirtless again and before he could say "You like what you see?" with a smug look on his face, I took the liberty of throwing a pillow at his face to shut his mouth up.

I'm already used to seeing him half and I dont enjoy it or do I? you'll never know.

After showering, I dressed simply because I'm too lazy to be fashionable since we're just going to the zoo anyways, the animals wont give a to what I wear and they wont judge me. Thats one of the reasons why I love animals, okay.

We went downstairs and saw Jun patiently waiting at the couch, when he noticed Lu Han he immediately jumped out of the couch and went to run to him. This kid is so lucky, being able to hug Lu Han and not getting ed at, must be nice huh.

We then went to follow our chaffeur outside, to send us to the zoo. The zoo is a 40 minute drive away from the house so, it was a pretty long trip.

Jun was fast asleep on Lu Han's embrace. That looks really comfortable..Hmm.

My curiousity bumped up, so I decided to ask the devil boy some questions about Jun.

"How old is he?" I asked.

He looks at me and just rolls his eyes, "Four" he replies. Wow, just a word. This cold devil.

"Is he from your mom's or dad's side of the family?" I ask again.

"Why do you ask so many questions?" He complains.

"Just answer the damn question, I'm bored so I talk" I answer. He glares at me, "I'm not someone who's supposed to entertain you" he smartly replies.

"Rude much" I hissed. I see him sigh in defeat. I told you he'd give in.

"He's from my dad's side" He finally answers. No wonder. Jun got his attitude from his family.

Why didn't Lu Han get his mom's attitude? Life would've been easier.

"No wonder he's just like you" I say under my breath. Lu Han looks at me, "Did you say anything?" he accuses.

I shook my head, "You must be hearing things" I lie.

"Is Jun full chinese too?" I ask. I don't even know where that stupid question came from.

"No, he's half korean" Lu Han says nonchalantly. Hmm, half korean? Interesting mix.

"Where are his parents?" I ask curiously. I see Lu Han tense up. What's wrong?

"Jun doesn't have parents" He seriously answers. I tilt my head in confusion. No parents? Abandoned? Adopted? What.

"In what way?" I urge.

"They're dead" He mutters under his breath. My mouth opens, not knowing what to say.

This poor kid.

Having no one in life at such a young age? I have parents but they don't care about me, it's the same as being abandoned.

But, Jun. He's just a kid. He deserves love from parents. I feel really bad.

This is why curiousity is a bad thing sometimes, knowing too much is just bad.

I didn't say anything else and just stayed silent til the rest of the trip.

When we got the zoo, I put on my cheerful face to get rid of the horrible thoughts that went through my head.

I have to make Jun happy, yes. And you can't make a kid happy if you have a face on so I have to look extra nice today. If that's even possible.

Jun took my hand and held it. His hands are so tiny. It's so cute. Help.

This kid is so cute. He gets along with people too easily. He just met me this morning and now he's holding my hand.

Oh God.

The next thing that came out of his mouth surprised me.

"Gege and jiejie, can you be my umma and appa just for today?" he asks.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Gege means an older boy or brother, while Jiejie means older girl or sister~ 

Crying, the next chapter is going to be full of fluff. Be prepared.

Comments please  (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Anyways, I hope you guys like it!

Look forward to more updates soon~

Thank you for reading!

Please comment and subscribe!