Oops, Sorry

Wife for Hire?

 

 

Relationships, I would have thought it would be filled with happy things, but I guess not.

Monday came, and obviously, we had to go to school and learn . I really don’t prefer going to school but I have to so I will be able to make money when I finish, so it’s a love-hate relationship. Classes went by pretty fast for some reason, for some reason, I feel excited for lunch to come.

Well, I’d get to see Lu Han.

Someone punch me in the face, why am I getting overjoyed by seeing his stupid face.

But, lunch finally came and I sat down on my usual place with the usual people.

Lu Han obviously took the seat beside me, “How was your classes?,” he asks. Ugh, what a weird start up question.

“They’re fine, how about yours?” this is a pretty ordinary conversation. Did he knock his head off the wall and completely forgot about what happened yesterday or is he going to act like nothing happened in front of his friends because if he does, I might end up punching him in the face right at this second.

“Nothing important, I just missed you” he sweetly says, well, there goes my sanity. He doesn’t usually say things like this.

Eleven pair of eyes cast their glances at us, completely fixed.

“Did I just hear what I just heard?,” Minseok asks weirdly, while mockingly trying to clean his ears out. I roll my eyes.

“I’m going to ing puke,” Sehun stares at us at disbelief, BaekHyun pats Sehun’s back, “You’ll get over your Lu Han hyung,” he snickers.

Sehun just glares at him, “Shut up, go to Chanyeol hyung, ew” he mocks. BaekHyun just rolls his eyes.

“But seriously, get a room if you have your hormonal rages kicking,” Kris says with his usual calm tone.

I kick his feet below the table, “Shut up-“ I was cut off by the devil,

“Don’t worry, we’ll try!” Lu Han says cheerfully with a devious smile on his face,

“Sweet baby, I’m going to barf,” Kai mocked.

Okay, maybe lunch weren’t meant to be so fun.

After lunch was Dance class, so Lu Han and Lay just followed me, Lu Han subtly interlaces his hands with mine, and I don’t resist.

As we arrived at class, our instructor immediately told us to practice our dances, so I had to go with Lay, he picked this really Latin song, I don’t know the name.

Well, .

Lay explained how the routine will go and how much we need to practice, I don’t really have problems with this, maybe except you know for the fact

That I have to grind and go below in between Lay’s legs like really, not a problem at all.

And to the fact that the stupid devil is doing the same ing routine except with another girl, and specifically his ex-girlfriend, there’s totally nothing that would happen. There’s no problem at all.

I trust him, it’s not like he would go and ditch me.

I’m just hoping the feeling is mutual.

“Okay, let’s start then,” Lay says as he presses the Play button.

The tune starts out really upbeat and gradually starts to get really intense. I made a few couple of mistakes, but Lay was patient and told me that it was fine.

He would always teach me and encourage me.

He’s so nice. I hope he gets a nice girl.

Right when I was about to pull Lay close to me, like closing whatever space was in between us, the song stopped.

“Oops, sorry. I accidentally tripped on the wire,” Lu Han laughs it off.

I know you did it on purpose, buddy.

I just roll my eyes, while Lay goes to plug it back in while glaring at Lu Han, which the other reciprocates.

“Let’s do this one more time,” I say.

We did the whole routine, with the stupid and the devil watching us. I don’t know why they weren’t practicing, but okay.

I pulled Lay incredibly close to me, as I ran my hands to his nicely toned back as he did the same to me. Our faces were close together, we looked at each other with intense expressions, and with that the song ended.

My heart beating fast, sweat dripping down my face.

“Let’s go try it too,” I hear someone, loudly say. It was the trying to get our attention.

Lu Han just nodded,

I glare at the Han Na, I hope you trip.

Lu Han smoothly grabs her hand and pulls her closely as the song starts and they gradually get closer and much more intimate.

Is this how we looked like?

Ugh, can that stop touching him like she owns him?

I feel really infuriated right now, before I knew it. I felt myself stomping my way to the wire and purposely taking the plug off so the player turned off,

I turned to them and put an innocent placid smile on my face,

“Oops, sorry! I tripped!”

 

Hi guys! It's almost been a month since I updated! Sorry ):, I was just really flooded with homeworks and right now I'm really trying to study hard because Math is killing me. Anyway, enough with school and more on with the story! Sorry if it's so boring, I'll try to spice things up soon~ Thank you for reading and being patient with me ;~;

Please Comment and Subscribe!

OOh yeah, follow me on tumblr guys! http://xi-gua.tumblr.com/