The King's Orders Are Absolute!

Wife for Hire?

 

Kris, Wu Fan, Li Jiaheng, and all of his names in the word. I will kill him. I will just murder him.

No one makes a noise.

Chen’s word replays in my head, The King’s orders are absolute!

The King’s body won’t be so absolute anymore, after I chop him.

“Who’s number four and six?”

I swallow loudly this time, everyone looks at me with wide eyes. Now, I can’t tell who number four is. My heart is beating so fast. Whoever number six is, I feel bad for you.

“I’m number six,” Lay announces his voice quivering while taking an uneasy side glance at Lu Han. I almost wanted to pass out. Out of all people. I could see Lu Han ready to get a ing chainsaw.

Let me just—

The other members just snicker. Is this entertaining  to them?

It won’t be so fun anymore when I punch each one of them later on.

“Uh— That’s okay with you, right? Lu Han?” Kris asks the obvious. It’s obviously inG NOT! Idiot!

“I’ll kick your balls, that’s okay with you, right? Kris?” Lu Han mocks.

“How about Lu Han hyung takes the punishment instead,” Kyungsoo suggests.

“Since he doesn’t want his love to kiss another man,” Kai echoed.

“Okay, what’s the punishment?” Lu Han asks, obviously willing to take the risk.

“Oh, you’ll just basically have to do the order instead. Y’know kiss Lay hyung,” Chanyeol says as if it were nothing out of the norm.

Chen and Xiumin bursts into laughter, Sehun tries to hold his in.

“I’m going to murder each one of you.” Lu Han says, seriously. Kris shrugs, “It’s your choice,” he says.

I look at Lu Han, “I’ll just kiss him so that you can keep your manliness intact, as if you ever had it. Princess” I say, mumbling out the last part.

“Buuut—“ he whines, I look at him with a raised brow, “Oh, don’t get me wrong. I don’t really mind you kissing another guy anyway,” I say.

He just glares at me, “Whatever,”

“So, I’m really going to kiss him, you know!” I say loudly,

“It’s not like it’ll bother me anyway,” he argues. Haha, that’s funny coming from him. Real funny.

“Okay, then.” I say as I walk my way towards Lay, who was looking at me intently.

“Are you sure—?, he looks like he’s about to murder me.” Lay asks uneasily,

“Why? Do you want to kiss him instead?,” I joke as he rolls his eyes.

“Okay, how many ing seconds, Kris?” I ask.

“Ten, because I can see that if it lasts longer than that, someone will murder someone tonight,” he says as he takes a glance at Lu Han.

I slowly lean towards Lay, I could feel everyone’s piercing eyes on us. Damn.

Our lips were only a few centimetres away from each other, I swallowed hardly, looking deep into his eyes.

In my head,  a scenario went to my head that almost made me want to laugh.

Lu Han pushed me and kissed Lay instead. I’m going to laugh at my grandeur delusions.

I lean in closer, closing the distance between our lips that used to exist. I close my eyes as Lay’s tongue forces its way into mine, and I allow him to.

Oh my ing goodness, punch me now. I feel so bad, I feel like I’m doing something really bad.

“Three, two one—“ Lu Han was obviously counting so ing loud. Help me.

“Okay, done!” Kris says before Lu Han could jump up and murder Lay. 

Lay looks at me with a surprised look on his face, ‘did we just do that’ look. Well, yes we did and you’re going to get murdered by your hyung.

The others were just really waiting for Lu Han to burst and run away like a jealous little girl. But he didn’t. I’m surprised he handled this maturely.

I go back to my seat beside him and he just looks at me, is he going to ignore me like he usually does when he’s jealous or—

As soon as I sat down, he pulls me closer to him and grabs my face gently and crashes his lips into mine. Oh my—

I’m going to cry. I can’t handle two kisses in a ing minute.

The others stare at us with open mouths.

Lu Han kisses me intently but not too much to be aggressive. He pulls away slowly, “Your lips are mine alone,” he says as he looks at me. What a cheesy bastard.

“I’m going to retch,” Baekhyun whines.

“Take me with you,” Sehun joins, while the other just nods in agreement.

 

Well, that ended pretty well. Lu Han didn’t end up murdering Lay and Kris was spared. I was really surprised that Lu Han didn’t use the silent treatment on me.

Well, I guess our relationship is developing? I’m glad.

Before dinner, I had to face the biggest challenge and go to my room. And the was there, watching tv as if she owned the world.

“Oh, there you are,” she says as if a ing moth came in the room.

“Oh, didn’t notice you there,” I say sarcastically.

She curses silently, while I ignore her and change into a more comfortable outfit. When I came out of the washroom, she was reading a novel.

Well, girl sure can multi-task.

“How long did your relationship last with Lu Han?” I ask, curiously— asking won’t hurt, right?

“Three years,” she says.

My eyes widen as my mouth opens, three years? That’s a long time. I thought it only lasted for a few couple of months.

He must’ve been serious about her.

“We were pretty serious about each other,” she continues, now closing her book.

Is she trying to intimidate me? Because it’s not going to work. Lu Han and I are pretty serious about each other too. It’s not like I’ll be swayed by her petty words.

“We’re serious about each other too!” I snap back, she looks at me with a smirk on her face.

“Or is he—? Lu Han makes you feel really special huh?”

“He always does that, but really. He made me feel like that too, look at me now,” she continues.

“Well, you’re a , I can’t blame him for breaking up with you,” I say.

“Oh really?” she scoffs as she walks closer to me, lifting her hands and slapping it across my face.

Did she just slap me?

“Let’s just see who ends up crying in the end,” she says with a smile on her face, as she walks out of the room.

I didn’t even dare to slap her back, because I’m an adult, I won’t ing smack her.

My face radiating with heat, my cheeks were burning. That kind of hurt—

I’ll pay her back someday, twice as hard.

 

I had to come out for dinner and tried my best to cover the red mark on my cheeks, but the perceptive devil, caught it right away.

“What happened?,” he asks worriedly as he gently caresses the affected part.

“Oh, it’s nothing really,” I say, I’m not going to tell him that his moronic ex-girlfriend slapped me because I want to handle this on my own,

“Are you sure?” he asks,

I just nod to reassure him, “Okay, but if something is bothering you, tell me.” He says.

Lu Han and I sat on the table with the other exo members, Chanyeol and Chen snickers looking at us, Chanyeol reaches up to touch Chen’s lips, “your lips are mine alone,” he mocks Lu Han. Chen acts as if he’s flustered.

Let me just throw my salad at their faces.

Lu Han just rolls his eyes and sits down. “Immature brats,” he mutters while Chanyeol and Chen high fives.

“Heejin, what happened to your cheeks?” Kyungsoo asks, is it really that visible? That sure hits hard.

“Oh, nothing, nothing. Don’t worry,” I say, the others just look at me,

“It’s really nothing,” I snap.

“Okay, whatever floats your boat,” Kyungsoo sighs,

“Heejin, say ahh,” Lu Han says as he lifts his fork up with roasted chicken, making its way infront of my mouth,

I had no choice but to open it or else he would’ve shoved it, pretty much.

“Baekhyun, say ahhh,” Chanyeol mocks his hyung again. Baekhyun obliges as the other members burst in laughter.

“Aish, I’m going crazy,” Lu Han sighs in defeat. I pat his shoulder,

“That’s why you don’t do sappy things in front of these idiots,” I advice,

“Oh, keeping it private huh?” Chen teases,

“Yeah, we like to keep it to ourselves,” I feed his ego,

“like, what happens in your room?” Kai smirks, I stare at him, taking a piece of my cabbage and throwing it at his face.

He looks at me with disgust, “Ugh, I hate you!” he whines like a little girl and takes a piece of celery and throwing it back.

“You guys are so immature,” Su Ho just plants his face on his palm. It’s okay.

 

 

 

Another update today, omg. Are you guys proud? A double update!! hehe, anyway, I'm writing chapter 34 already! The next chapter is going to be really funny, and quite fluffy, hope you look forward to it!

Please comment and subscribe! Please? they make me really happy!