Game of Silence

Wife for Hire?

 

I’m playing a certain game with someone, and here’s a flashback to explain how it happened.

Lu Han was ignoring me for the rest of the day, no matter how many times I try to catch his attention, he doesn’t even bat an eyelash.

I hug him from behind, and I nuzzle my head at the crook of his neck.

, I’m going to make myself puke, when the hell did I start doing these kind of skinship? I surprise myself in many ways.

He doesn’t say a word, “Are you jealous?,” I ask cutely.

Oh sweet, let me just throw up.

He still doesn’t say word. Fine, that’s how he’s going to play it?

“Oh, look. There’s Lay, maybe I should go talk to him!” I say, a little more loudly enough for him to hear.

That catches his attention and he turns around to look at me with a mad expression plastered on his face, which really doesn’t match his appearance because he just can’t look scary.

Like never.

He grabs my hand forcefully, “You’re going to make me really mad,” he hisses,

I look at him with an amused expression, “Oh, now you can talk?” I scoff.

It’s not like I was the only one grinding with a different person, he looked like he was enjoying Han Na all over him.

“Stop hanging out with Lay so much,” he snaps.

“You’re the one to talk,” I mutter under my breath, he just stares at me with a raised eyebrow.

“Ugh, it’s so hard to deal with you,” he complains.

He talks like we’ve been together for 10 years, when it’s only been two days. Holy . And he’s tired of me already.

“Then why go out with me in the first place?” I ask, seriously.

His eyes widen at the sudden question, then he shuts it as he heaves a breath deeply.

“I think we’re just both really tired and getting ahead of ourselves,” he says in a low voice.

“Aren’t you always like this?” I scoff, I shouldn’t have said that and now I can’t take it back. Perfect.

He’ll probably want to break up now because he realizes he doesn’t really actually love me, because y girlfriend is being y.

“You know wha-“ he doesn’t even finish his sentence and walks away.

Stupid devil.

Are we going to be like this all the time?

He gets too jealous easily, does he even trust me? I won’t hook up with Lay, I only like one person and that’s Lu Han.

Maybe I should be more straightforward and actually tell him how I feel.

And so, we went home and then he was still ignoring me. Like, I thought he was going to be like,

“I give up, I love you too much to ignore you,”

But no, that doesn’t come because he’ll never say that. Ever.

So, we just basically ignored each other. Throughout the night.

I cooked something for myself but I didn’t cook for him.  Bastard won’t talk to me? Why should I cook for you?

I could tell he was starving because he was looking through the cupboards and he couldn’t see a single cup of instant noodles. And he can’t cook , so that’s too bad.

But in the end, I felt bad for him and I started cooking for him. But I didn’t want him to think that I want to talk to him so badly and all that crap.

So, I just left the food at the table so that he could eat it once he goes down.

I went upstairs and as I passed his room, I swear I could hear him talking to himself. He is so pathetic. Help him.

Is he that lonely?

Like I care anyway.

I just went back to my room and slept because there’s nothing interesting to do since the devil was ignoring me and yeah.

This all happened because we were dancing with some people. Man, our relationship is going strong, I'm going to weep. No.

Stupid douche doesn't even trust me. 

 

Let’s see how long this game of silence lasts.

 

 

Hi guys! Here's a very short update, since I just wrote this on the way to school omg. Anyway, I will be updating with a much longer chapter somewhere next week or maybe if I decide to become productive, this weekend. Guys, to break it to you, this little game rlly wont last l0ng, its just going to be a real fluffy scene, and the next chapters will be like fun stuff with some love triangle momentz.

Please Comment and Subscribe!