Knight in Shining Armor

Wife for Hire?

 

I woke up to a stupid face looking at me. What a nice view, not.

His face isn't a nice thing to see very first thing in the morning. It's so annoying.

"Good Morning, honey" he playfully says.

I just woke up and now you want me to throw up? Stop it, you.

"Oh, good morning, baby" I played along and faked to throw up.

He's much more annoying than he was last night. If that's even possible. I only knew him for the past 24 hours but I already know we won't get along very well.

But then, you know. Opposites attract. My .

As we went downstairs for breakfast, there at the table. Food. Good food. Those food that I never thought I'd be able to eat. They all look so good.

"Stop drooling, so unlady-like" Lu Han says. I stare at him.

"Oh sorry I'm not lady-like" I sarcastically reply.

He just rolls his eyes and sits on a chair. I sit on the chair across from him and immediately reaches in for the food.

As I eat, I still manage to use my table manners. I'm a classy .

"Slow down, you're eating too fast" The devil says. Well, too bad.

"Too bad" I impersonate the way he says it. He just scoffs and stands up to get ready for school.

"By the way, my guards already got all of your stuff from your appartment an hour ago and it's upstairs" he informs me before he entered his room. Thank God, I didn't have to go back and fetch my stuff. Packing is a pain in the , okay. I just nodded and continued eating.

As I finish eating my liscious food, oh food. I'd rather marry a donut than that stupid devil. I don't mind living here as long as I get to eat good food like that everyday.

I go down to his room to take a shower but then when as soon as I went in, I wish I didn't. Lu Han was there, half-. His towel wrapped around his lower half. I stare at him wide-eyed. I just stay there for 10 seconds until I realize what I was looking at.

"Done looking yet?" He cockily asks. Ugh my eyes. They're burning. The devil's body is as unattractive as his personality.

"Go put a shirt on, holy" I shout as I cover my innocent eyes. It hurts, someone burn the image from my mind.

"Girl, please. I know you like it", he mumbles. Someone punch him.

"Shut up!" I snap, as I thought it was finally safe to open my eyes. Nevermind, he's still half-. Smirking. I'm going to punch him, I swear.

Before, I realized it, I was staring at his chest. As soon as I did, I turned around and mentally slapped myself.

I only stared because there was a bug on his chest. Yeah.

Okay.

You don't believe do you?

I hate you.

"I caught you staring, no need to deny" he smugly says. Before he could even say another word, I went and grabbed my stuff and went to the washroom.

I locked it. You never know what that stupid devil will do.

I breathed in deeply and sighed. "Don't tell my I have to go through this everyday" I whisper to myself. I sighed again and just went to take a fast shower.

After showering, I quickly put on my uniform and fixed my hair. I atleast look a little bit better than before. I looked at the mirror and stared at my own reflection.

"Why must I be so beautiful?" I mumble to myself, sounding like a complete concieted . Completely forgetting about the devil outside.

I could hear his chuckling, when I get out I'm going to punch him.

"I can hear you, you know" he says while supressing a laugh. What? I'm only saying the truth, aren't I beautiful.

"Whatever, go away" I shout in annoyance.

"This is my house" he sarcastically replied. This guy, I swear.

After our tiny bickering, we got ready and went down. I was greeted by the maids, I greeted them back while Lu Han just went straight outside. Outside, there was a nice shiny black car waiting to pick us up. Like those ones you see on dramas.

We didn't talk on the way to school because he was too busy listening to his music. He was stupidly bobbing his head to the beat. He looked so stupid.

As soon as he got out, he was mobbed the other girls.

I roll my eyes, why do you even waste time on him? If you only know his real attitude, you'd avoid him in an instant.

Boys with a nice smile always seem to turn out to be the total opposite. Okay. Never trust looks.

As he was doing his usual and smiling at girls, I went out of the car hoping not to get seen and noticed by his "fan"girls. But, too bad. I did.

Poor me.

"OPPA! WHY IS SHE IN YOUR CAR?" a girl shouted. Holy , girl. Calm yourself. It's early in the morning and I don't like hearing shouting. I looked at her in annoyance. Girls looked at Lu Han, anticipating his answer.

He better keep his ty mouth shut about our fake relationship crap, whatever it is. But no, he dropped it.

"She's my fiancee" he says with a bright smile. Thanks you little . I'll get killed.

"Oppa, stop lying" a girl whines with a screechy voice. Shut the hell up.

"I don't lie" he says, looking completely innocent. I swear, the complete 360 change of personalities. I must say I'm impressed of his acting skills.

"OPPA!" they all started whining and screaming, shouting. Can they all just like shut their trap.

Please.

After they finished whining and screeching, they all turned to me with deathly glares. Uh-oh.

Before they could do something evil, I felt someone grab my wrist and drag me. Thank you, whoever you are. Atleast I've gotten away from those crazed- fangirls of my beloved fiance. I sigh in relief as soon as I noticed that the distance was far enough.

I looked up to who the figure was, the one who saved my life. For now.

"Thought you needed help back there" he brightly smiles at me.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Double Update!! Lu Han's chest, keke. and OOOHHH, who saved Heejin from Lulu's crazy fangirls? Hehe, her knight in shining armour? Who is it? It's up for you to choose~

Thank you for reading!

 

 

Please comment and subscribe! I really appreciate comments, they inspire me to write more! ^^

Please vote!