Indecent thoughts

Wife for Hire?

 

Last night was tiring, we had to act all sweet and all infront of his mom. His mom was the opposite of him. Why did he not get his attitude from her? She was so nice, she asked me all nice pleasant stuff unlike his stupid dad.

Conclusion is I really like her mom.

Let me tell you a scene from last night, while we were eating our dinner with his mom. We had to feed each other. I was about to throw up but the stupid devil was keeping up with the act stuff.

He's so annoying. He was holding my hand throughout the whole night, as much as I wanted to slap it away his mom was looking straight at us. I did this all just for the sake of doing our project here tomorrow.

I had no pleasure holding his hands so whatever.

Anyways, I'm excited for today because Lay and I get to work on our project at home.

I started wearing the bracelet he gave me, it looks so nice when you wear it.

As we on the way to school, the devil seemed to take notice of the item on my wrist and so he asked me where I got it. I just lied and told him that a friend gave it to me a long time ago. What a joke, I didn't have a friend. I don't even know why I lied but something deep inside my mind told me to.

So after that, he didn't ask anymore questions and we arrived at school.

Classes went slower than I expected it to be, possibly because I was too excited for school to end.

As lunch arrived, we went to our usual spot in the cafeteria. I sat in between Lu Han and Lay and for some reason, it felt awkward. It just did.

Lay seemed to take note of the bracelet around my wrist. His face brightens as he points it out, "It looks really good on you, I'm glad I bought it" he says. I smile happily, not until I felt the piercing glare from my other side.

It was Lu Han.

 

Lu Han's POV

 

I don't know why, but the instant Lay pointed out that he had been the one that bought it for her made some small rush of anger burst upon me.

I just glare at her and she looks at me with a slight worry on her face.

That's right, you should be worried. Stupid woman. Why did I even give her permission to work on her stupid project with Lay.

I don't really know why but I just feel bad. To the fact that she lied to me.

She could've just said Lay bought it for her, why did she even lie.

You know what.

I don't care, I don't even know why it bothers me.

 

back to Heejin's POV

 

He just glared at me for a few seconds then turned away. A surge of guilt built up in my chest. I feel a little bad that I lied. Should I apologize? Why did I even lie in the first place.

It's not even big of a deal, he'll just forget about it.

So, I just decided not to think about it and continued talking to exo.

For the rest of the lunch time, I was surprised that the stupid devil wasn't bothering me at all.

Not taking my drink, not even poking me.

Is he mad?

No, maybe he's just hungry or something.

Yeah.

 

When classes ended, Lay met me at the door and told me that he'd just catch up at Lu Han's house at 4pm because he had something to do first. I just nodded.

So I went to go outside, I have to wait for the stupid devil to finish his soccer practice today.

Stupid.

As I saw our car, the driver approached me told me that Lu Han was going to go home a little later and so, I can go home now. Oh okay.

Is he doing this on purpose or. Maybe, it's just a coincidence. Yeah, probably. And so, I went home.

I decided to change into better clothes, because you know. I want to look good, who wants to look like anyway? As time passed I heard the doorbell ring. I immediately opened the door.

Hoping it was Lay but instead, I get a frowning face of Lu Han. Maybe he's tired from practice, yeah.

He still can't be mad at me, right?

I open my mouth to say something but was cut off, "Did I get your hopes up?" he coldly asks and just passes his way through me and goes upstairs. I didn't even answer yet, .

What was that about? Why is he so mad? Geez, it shouldn't even bother him. It was a small lie.

Ugh, he's hard to get sometimes.

I just sit back down and after a few minutes the doorbell rang again.

For sure, it's Lay this time. And so, I was right.

We headed upstairs to work on it, because all of my materials were there.

 

Lu Han's POV

 

I actually finished my soccer practice at the same time, but I just decided to stay longer because I don't want to see the liar's face.

I don't even know why I'm so ing butthurt about it. Geez, she can lie for all she wants and I don't care. I shouldn't even care.

Whatever.

Anyways, I was lying on my bed when I heard the doorknob twist.

Don't tell me they're going to work here? Ugh for hells sake, this day can't get any worse.

As they went in, I didn't say anything because I didn't want to.

As they start working on their ty project, I hear them start talking. Can they shut up? I'm trying to watch Bambi here.

They still didn't shut up. Okay, fine. This is my room anyway. I grabbed the remote and turned the volume up to maximum. I feel their gazes on my back. What now? You were the ones who came barging in to someones room.

"Lu Han, can you please lower the damn volume?" she asks with an irritated tone. Lay just kept quiet.

I roll my eyes, Well. Too bad so sad, stupid woman. I'm not turning this down until you get out of my room. 

This house is big, there's so much places you can work on. Why here?

Wait, did she just call me by my name? This is a miracle.

"No, I can't hear anything" I lie. As much as I want to piss them off, this is making me go deaf as well. As they say, No Pain, No Gain.

"Maybe you should get your ear checked out then" she advises. Ugh, stupid woman. I don't want to hear that from you. I didn't reply anymore and I hear her sigh in frustration. Ha, that's right.

"Lay, lets just work on it downstairs" she says. They soon get out of my room.

Finally, the stupid woman is out. I didn't mind Lay at all, I just hate the stupid woman. Why am I even so mad?

I hear my stomach growl. I'm so ing hungry. Should I tell the stupid woman to cook me something?

Oh wait, she has Lay to take care of. Nevermind.

I just decided to take a nap and not eat.

 

I didn't know how long I slept but when I turned to check my watch it was 10:00PM already. I slept for too long. Before I could even move, the doorknob twisted. I just stay in my sleeping position.

It must be the stupid woman.

Why did she take so long, anyway? I don't think there's a project that should be worked on for 6 hours. I bet she just flirted with Lay.

I feel her footsteps coming closer. Oh , is she going to me? Someone ing save me. Oh no, I don't want to lose my innocence, just yet. No, not to this woman.

I feel my heart beating fast.

I just closed my eyes and pretended to go back to sleep. I feel her presence sliding unto my bed. My body is not ing ready for this.

I feel breathing on my neck.

Holy , my heart is going to beat out of my ing chest any moment now. I still pretended to be asleep. Maybe if she notices that I'm asleep she'll go away.

Is this the method of her apologizing? Well, it's not going to work.

 

She whispered words to me.

 

"I'm sorry".

 

Apology accepted, stupid woman. What was I even thinking in the first place? Someone punch me in the face now. I was thinking so wrong. For the first time of my life ever. What is wrong with me? I should go see a pyschiatrist. Maybe a doctor even, why was my heart beating so fast? I might have a heart disease. I don't want to die yet. The things this stupid woman does to me.

I should.

There's something ing wrong with me. Why would she even do that in the first place, I'm so dumb.

 

What is happening to me?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HEEJIN YOU DIRTY LIAR, UGH CRYINGGG, ANYWAY.... Lu Han's thoughts omg, i had fun writing that part. It was too funny. He was getting his own hopes up.

I'm sorry if the past quite chapters have been boring, the next ones will be really funny. Well, I'm hoping it'll be!

Thank you for reading! Please comment *bbuing bbuing* 

Please comment and subscribe! I really appreciate comments, they inspire me to write more! ^^