My Dancing Partner

Wife for Hire?

 

As soon as she sat down, she looked directly at the lad beside me and smiled. Smile, as if he was happy she was there. Maybe he was, deep inside but I’d never know. He’s just looking directly upfront, completely ignoring the figure innocently smiling at him.

“Han, stop ignoring me. I’m sorry about what happened 3 years ago. I can explain-“ her outburst was just cut off by Lu Han, “Just shut your trap, please.” He hisses. Good job, deer.

She kept on trying to get Lu Han’s attention throughout the whole period, I’m trying to learn here, shut up. I wasn’t really in the mood to ask Lu Han about their relationship. I just didn’t want to know, if he still had lingering feelings for her.

As the period ended, it was time for Dance class. I know, I can’t dance for but Lay was just like “I’ll teach you” , “Please?” , “Do it for me?”

Who can say no to that? If you can, I salute you.

Guess who’s in my Dance class, except for Lay? Lu Han and the Han Na some whatever her name is. She’s still bothering him, can you back off. That man is my man.

Hmmm girl.

Lu Han made his way towards me, ignoring Han Na. “You signed up for dance?” With a ton of mockery displayed in his tone. I’m going to punch this guy.

“Not really, just wanted to be in this class” I answered sarcastically while rolling my eyes. Our usual bickering. That was until ‘the ex’ came, with an unamused expression on her face. Looking at me, from top to bottom, well girl. I am beautiful and all but stop.

“Oppa, who is she?” she says in a whiny tone, can I smack this hoe down right now. Please

“None of your damn business” Lu Han says non-chalantly. That’s right, none of your business girl.

“Just tell me” She whined.

I looked at her in annoyance, “I’m his fiancée, are you happy now?” I say with pride, I am his fiancée, leaving out the word ‘fake’ out.

Han Na stared at Lu Han and I wide eyed, “Stop being a delusional ” she cusses.

Excuse me, what did you just say?

“Are you sure that it’s me being delusional?” I scowl

“Oppa, is she saying the truth?” she turns to Lu Han.

“How about you stop bothering him? It’s clear that he doesn’t want your sorry back, so scram!”  I finally snap.”

Lu Han looks at me with an amused expression plastered on his face, “Yes, she is saying the truth” Lu Han says.

The face Han Na made after Lu Han confirmed it was just priceless, someone just take a picture of it. Please. What now, huh? Who’s the delusional now, huh?

Han Na regains her composure and just inhaled, and just stomped her foot and walked away. That’s right, walk away.

As soon as she was out of sight, Lu Han turned to me with a smirk on his face, “So, now you’re the one playing the fiancée huh?” he says

“I saved your stupid from that girl, at least thank me” I scoff

He just sticks his tongue out, and goes to find a seat.

The teacher arrives and assigns us to get a partner of the opposite , she gave us the decision to choose whoever we wanted to, before I could even stand up, there were two figures standing in front of me.

Lu Han and Lay, looking at me expectantly.

 

another short update, sorry. Bear with these short updates up for now, please.

Comment and Subscribe, please.