Santa Sehun

Wife for Hire?

 

Lu Han’s POV

 

Don’t misunderstand the situation.

I left because my dad literally just came bursting in my room 3 AM in the ing morning and dragged me to the airport and sent me off to China in Christmas Eve.

Yes, I’m not lying.

I really was planning to tell Heejin but she locked her room and I didn’t have the key to open it.

So I just called Sehun because that dip is awake all the time. He just is. He never sleeps.

I told him to inform Heejin about my situation, and all he said was.

“uh—“ and hanged up. I don’t even know if he is able to convey my message to her. He’s a .

And if you’re curious about what I’m thinking about my current relationship with Heejin. It’s kind of complicated.

I’m bitter and not bitter at the same time.

It’s like I moved on already, but at the same time, not really.

Her outburst from yesterday kind of woke me up. But you can’t blame me! She was the one who wasn’t listening to me. Nor did she show any ‘trust’ in me.

But she actually went with Lay, so I actually kind of got infuriated.

So, anyways. I didn’t leave because of the fight and all. It’s because of business . Okay?

 

 

Heejin’s POV

 

 

Sehun then called as soon as he hang up, “Can you come out of the house?” he asks, his voice shaking and I don’t know why.

It’s ing 6AM, and he wants me to come out. Okay.

“Uh no, it’s too cold.” I say lazily, and I’m depressed so don’t talk but overall. It’s just too ing cold. Snow everywhere, kill me.

“Get your outside,” he says and hangs up. He’s such a princess.

As I went outside, with my pajamas— I’m still completely sane. Barely.

“What do you want now?” I ask, demandingly. If what he’s about to say is not important, I will literally shove a ing shovel up his princess .

“Lu Han hyung told me about what actually happened that night, but unless you’re not interested I can go.” He says blankly. And even if I told him that I didn’t want to hear it, he’d say it anyway.

“Tell me,” I say. Lu Han wouldn’t have told me eitherway. I’d rather hear it from Sehun.

“He told me that you told him to go to Han Na and he was hurt and all that — so he decided to go for a walk, then it just so happened that the stupid was there. “ he stops

. I’m not ready for what’s to come, but I think I know what’s going to happen.

“He really wanted her to get run over by a truck but that’s not what happened. She went over to him as if she was expecting him to come. She went over and kissed him, and that’s when you came into the scene. Misunderstanding,” he finishes.

I exhale deeply, why.

Why did I not know better. Wow , I’m so stupid. Let me just. If I gave him the chance to explain, he would’ve never left.

I start crying at that spot and Sehun just stands there awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

“He was crying all night that day, because he said his hand hurt a lot. Yeah, he kind of punched a wall accidentally, but that’s not the point.

He was crying like a little girl saying, ‘Heejin doesn’t trust me,’” he says still no hint of emotion in his voice. Does he ever have emotions?

I’m going to hurl, I feel so bad. I’m such an idiot.

, he’s supposed to comfort me, not make me feel like . Oh Sehun. My cries just get louder, he then takes me inside and starts dialing someone.

“Just call him now,” he urges as he hands me the phone, and I look at him unsurely,

“What if he doesn’t forgive me?” I ask, voice shaking.

Sehun just scoffs, “Please, hyung can never hate you,” he says and I know he means it. And I feel a surge of hope.

“While you call him, I’ll be on my way! Have a Merry Christmas by the way.” He says, now. He’s actually smiling.

“Thank you, Sehun.” I say, I really appreciate him right now. The only way I’ll have a Merry Christmas is if Lu Han forgives me. Yes.

If it weren’t for him, I’d probably continue being an idiot and fight with Lu Han when I’m the one at fault. Please Lu Han, answer.

But he doesn’t.

“Hello! This is Lu Han, unfortunately I cannot take your call right now, but I would like to return it as soon as I can. So please leave me a message after the beep.”

Out of all times. ING VOICE MAIL. This is about the most I heard Lu Han talk this week, and it’s his voice messaging machine. I’m sad.

Beep

“L-Lu Han, this is Heejin calling, uhh— I just really want to tell you how sorry I am. I heard from Sehun what happened.

I’m really really sorry, I was being stupid and selfish for not hearing you out. I’m sorry.

Please come back.

I need you, I miss you so much.

I love you.

Lu Han, I’m sorry.” My voice trembling, I was sobbing all over the message. I hope he gets it. Please. It’s Christmas.

Santa, please be nice and give me by boyfriend back.

-Love Heejin da stupid idiotic girl

I’m so stupid.

 

I waited for about seven hours for his call.

It never came.

Is he ignoring me? Does he not want me anymore?

Before I could think more depressing thoughts, I out.

 

Lu Han’s POV

 

My body aches, stupid ing meeting. We had to sit for seven hours straight listening to dumb which didn’t go through my head because I just really wanted to drink some hot chocolate while watching some sappy romantic movies because I’m gay like that.

After I got home, I immediately ran to my room and just landed to my bed, I called a maid up and ordered her to make me hot chocolate.

I miss Heejin.

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOUUUUUUUuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUuu

Was playing in the background.

Well, isn’t that relevant.

I took out my phone.

1 voicemail

I raise an eyebrow, who could this be? Don’t tell me it’s Kris. He’d been telling me to buy this skin product, since he can’t come back to China any time soon.

I sigh deeply and played it, and as soon as I did. I held my breath and my heart stopped.

“L-Lu Han, this is Heejin calling, uhh— I just really want to tell you how sorry I am. I heard from Sehun what happened.

I’m really really sorry, I was being stupid and selfish for not hearing you out. I’m sorry.

Please come back.

I need you, I miss you so much.

I love you.

Lu Han, I’m sorry.” She says in between sobs, . Please stop crying.

It felt like the world stopped. She’s crying, and I’m the reason. I can’t get mad at her for too long. I love her.

“Lu Han, we have another meeting in two hours.” My dad comes up to my room and tells me.

Uh—

My phone starts ringing, and a smile came up to my face. It must be who I think it is.

But that smile faded away.

Peasant Sehun calling….

Well, I have to thank him for telling her. So.

“Hello! Lu Han hyung!” he says, he sounded so panicky. Did something happen to him? Concern started clouding my head.

“What is it—“ I ask but getting cut in the process,

“You have to come back now! Heejin’s at the hospital—“

I drop the phone to the ground.

I’m sorry dad but that business meeting can go to ing hell.

 

Heejin’s POV

 

As I slowly opened my eyes, I was greeted my bright lights.

Motherfudge—

“Where am I?” I asked, not even knowing if there was even someone at the room.

“You’re at the hospital.” Someone replies, I look over to the side. It happened to be Sehun. What is up with him today, he’s everywhere.

“Oh.” Was all I could say. I remembering passing out, but how did he even know I fainted.

“Are you okay now?” he asks,

I just nod in reply, I feel better actually. It’s the first time in days that I actually fell asleep. Well, fainting doesn’t count as sleep but still.

“Did Lu Han call-“ I got cut off by the door opening.

Was my eyes kidding or did Santa actually listen to me this year?

I’m going to cry.

Oh my God.

It was Lu Han.  He’s actually here or am I just being delusional. Probably the latter, but better than nothing.

“Well, that was fast.” Sehun says, with a smirk on his face.

Sehun, I love you. Thank you

He ran to me, his face filled with worry. He cupped my face and looked at me, “Are you okay? Did you get hurt?” he asks, his voice trembling.

“I-I’m okay,” I stutter, still unsure that this is reality. I could be dreaming for all I care. I don’t want to wake up ever.

I reach up to hold his hand, to reassure me that this is actually happening. I don’t want to close my eyes because I’m scared that if I do, I might open my eyes and he’s gone.

“Uh— Are we like okay now?” I ask, unsure. Maybe he doesn’t even know that he’s doing this. He just looks at me with those eyes, those eyes.

They’re finally shining again.

He answers me by yanking my body closer to his, hungrily pressing his lips to mine, those soft lips. I immediately responded, his tongue engaging in my mouth. He presses it a bit more, and cups my face to get a better angle. His body is so warm, shivers run across my spine.

The beautiful snowflakes falling from the beautiful night sky just makes me want to cry. This is perfect.

He plays with my hair as he deepens the kiss and nibs on my lower lip. I just run my fingers over his collarbones and he smiles through the kiss and I can’t help but chuckle,

Yeah, he’s wearing a v-neck.

A very merry Christmas, I know.

But we couldn’t really kiss forever, “Okay, I’m going now before I puke.” Sehun cuts us,

“And I’m pretty sure the nurses wouldn’t be too pleased to change the bed covers tomorrow,” he says, as he smirks.

And I just roll my eyes.

bastard.

“Have a Merry Christmas!” he says with a smile as he exits the room.

 

Thanks Santa Sehun

 

 

 

Since I felt bad writing a really sad chapter for Christmas, I wrote the next chapter and here it is! Guys, I hope you enjoy and as I said in the past chapter. Please have a Merry Christmas/What you celebrate, with your families!

Please comment and subscribe!

Santa Sehun will come to your house if you do.