A Plan

Wife for Hire?

 

It's been a week since I signed that ty contract, and so far. I'm regretting it. Miraculously it's not even because of the devil. It's because of his crappy fangirls. Yeah, those crazy ones.

For everyday that passes, they never miss a day to threaten my . When I go to school and open my locker, all I see is a river of hate letters telling me to kill myself.

I'm sorry, sweety. That won't happen because I'll end up killing you all first.

As much as I really want to kill them all, I can't. Because my teachers think I'm an angel, because I am.

I just have to stay quiet and endure this bull. But as days pass, they get worse. I get my shoes just to see them with egg yolk on. Like, where do they even get these ty ideas from?

They're so lame, just like the one they idolize.

I don't plan on telling him about it, because there will only be two outcomes and none of them will do me any good.

He'll either laugh it off or make them continue doing it. He's a sadist like that.

I won't tell him. It's better off that way.

There's only one person who knows about this, and it's my knight in shining armor. I sound so lame.

Yeah, Lay knows about it because one time, he saw me when I was opening my locker. And accidentally, a hate letter fell on the floor and he picked it up. He saw the content and asked me if I was okay with it.

To be honest, no. I told him to keep quiet about it.

He asked me why then I just told him, because no. He just nodded in understanding.

He's so nice. And everyday, he comes to me and asks if the threatening is getting worse. He's so sweet, let me cry a river.

During Literature, the teacher assigned us with a huge project. So ing annoying.

But then, he told us that we can work on it with partners. I sighed in relief. Then I realized I didn't have friends. Ahw .

I just sat there in my seat until my ray of hope came.

Lay.

"Heejin, do you want to be my partner?"he asked. Obviously, baby! I'm so happy I can't even express it.

"Of course, thank you for asking" I thanked him with a smile. I smirked mentally as I look around the class. I see some stupid fangirls biting their lips in frustration because they didn't get Lay as their partner.

What now, es? I love seeing their faces when they're suffering.

I'm sounding like the devil now.

I'm spending too much time with him, I should stop.

We planned to work on it on thursday, at my house. No, Lu Han's I mean. I still have to ask him about that. But on friday, I get to go to Lay's house and work on the project.

To be honest, I don't care about the project, I just want to go to his house. I'm such a hoe, someone stop me. Deep inside, I was really happy about it though.

As usual, during lunch time I have to go and eat with the rest of exo. I don't even know where they came up with the name "EXO", it's so lame. Why did they even give their clique a name? They're so stupid.

and as usual, the devil smirked at me as soon as he saw me. It's his habit and it's annoying.

As I went to passively take a seat next to Lay, someone grabbed my wrist.

"Where do you think you're going, baby?"the devil asks with raised eyebrows. Here we go with the 'baby' calling again. Let me punch him.

Don't do that when we're with your friends, please. He just loves pissing me off.

"I'm taking a seat if you can't see" I sarcastically reply as I take my seat beside Lay and Kris. He rolls his eyes.

I can hear exo chuckling again, "Poor, Lu Han-hyung can't do anything against Heejin" Baekhyun snickers. That's right, es. That's how I do it. The rest of exo nod in agreement with his statement. Lu Han just clucks his tongue in disagreement.

I love Baekhyun, he disses Lu Han a lot and I like him for that.

"Kris, can we change seats?" Lu Han asked him. I raise my eyebrow. Oh , don't sit beside me, please. He just wants to exchange seats to piss me off.

Please, Krisus. Don't change seats with the devil. Please. But no, fate decides to play with me and Krisus agrees. Before Kris could go, I grabbed his wrist and gave him a look.

"Kris, don't go" I pleaded.

Kris just looks at me in amusement then to Lu Han, "Looks like your fiancee likes me" he implies cockily. Oh someone punch him too.

I let go of his wrist and roll my eyes, "Forget it, being with you is as worse than seating with Lu Han anyway." I reply.

Kris looks at me at disbelief, "Ouch, I'm hurt" he dramatically says.

I roll my eyes at his comment. Kris and Lu Han should never be together. Not a good idea.

 

 

Lu Han's POV

 

Ha.Ha., Did she think she can get away with sitting with Lay? No, my lady.

Her face was priceless when I asked Kris to exchange seats. It was too funny. Messing with her is just too fun. Kris probably thinks it's fun too.

She's glaring at me right now, I can't help but stick my tongue out at her. Stupid loser.

She's always getting it on with Lay, and for your information. I'm not jealous, okay. It's too soon for that. I just like pissing her off for now. Think about it like that.

As I sit beside her, she glares at me and turns away the next second to smile at Lay.

This , I swear. Is she bipolar or something?

Anyway, it's going to be fun messing with her. She likes Lay, I know. I noticed ever since the time they introduced themselves. I'm just telling you now, that I won't hand my trusty friend to you, stupid woman.

Lay is too good for you. and So am I.

As Chanyeol got drinks for us, I sat there. Everyone was so noisy, Se Hun kept telling me his jokes while the stupid woman was talking to Lay, talking about some I don't care about.

While I we were drinking our drinks, I grabbed the stupid woman's drink and took a sip on it, she looks at me at disbelief. Yeah, I just did that because I wanted to piss her off.

"You have your own drink, dammit" she complained.

"Well, I want yours" I lied. Not really, after all. We had the same drink.

"Ugh, you're so stupid" she grunts. She looked pissed off?

Ahww, is she thinking that we just had an inderect kiss? Hahah

"We had our first indirect kiss" I proclaim, I see her roll her eyes.

"Gross, go away" she whines, I know you like it. Stop denying it.

After that, I saw her grab a new drink. It's all good. I'll just take another sip on your new drink. You think that'll stop me?

Pissing her off is my new hobby.

She started talking to Lay again, lunch ended before I knew it.

Stupid woman.

A plan came into my head, hmmm. Should I do it?

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the short chap ^^;;Haha, hmmm Lulu has a plan? I wonder what that is! Inderect Kiss omg, you'll read what Heejin's thought was on that on the next chap. She's probably pissed off. She's getting threatened by Lulu's fangirls TT TT, tell him.

Thank you for reading!

Please comment and subscribe! I really appreciate comments, they inspire me to write more! ^^