The Trip Way Home

Wife for Hire?

 

It was time for lunch so I asked the two, if we could go eat. And so we did.

Since they served the meal in big portions, we only ordered one meal since it was enough for us three.

There were no chairs to eat from. I hate eating while standing. This , really.

Lay proposed to hold the plate, so that I could eat comfortably. Seriously, he's an angel.

I love you.

Okay.

"How are you supposed to eat then?" I ask in amusement.

He raises his eyebrow, "Feed me" he smirks. I roll my eyes. Real smooth, Lay.

I cut a slice and feed him.

He smiles in response.

I feel someone poking my shoulder, it was the devil with a pissed off look on his face.

"Feed me too" he orders.

I stick my tongue out, "You have two hands for that" I argue.

"So does he!" he whines. Why does he want to get fed, anyway? Stupid.

"But he's holding the plate" I defend.

"That's right, hyung" Lay says. Lu Han glares at the younger one but didn't say a thing.

"Fine!" he stomps his foot and turns around, not facing us.

Is he a kid or what?

He has two hands, geez. This stupid devil.

Minutes passed, I was still feeding Lay. The stupid devil hasn't turned around yet. He hadn't moved for the past 7 minutes.

Is he that upset?

It's just feeding.

I poke his shoulder, he ignores me.

Is this how he's going to play it? huh.

Okay.

"Lay, here" I emphasize on the two words.

"It's so good, huh? Say ahhhhh" I tease some more.

"It tastes better because you're the one feeding me" Lay plays along.

Then the devil finally snaps and turns around, "Aishh, you guys!" he bursts out.

I burst out into a laugh, "It's not funny" Lu Han scowls.

He's jealous, isn't he. Precious baby.

I love it when he's like that. I like it when he suffers.

"Here, open your mouth" I order, he opens his mouth to protest but didn't continue and instead waited for the food.

After he does. He smiles. That's so cute. Help me, I'm going to die.

We finished our meal then went back to going around souvenier shops. We went around and passed a jewellery shop.

We stopped by and I came across a silver bracelet with a locket on it.

Lu Han might've noticed me looking since he walked over, "Do you want that?" he asks.

"No , I wouldn't be looking at it if I didn't want it" I say bluntly.

I see him roll his eyes, "Yah, I'm asking you an actual question" he says.

"Fine. Yes, I do want it but I don't have money right now. I'll just come back for it" I say.

"Oh, Miss. That bracelet is a limited edition, it's very popular" the store clerk says. This woman sure knows business.

Damn. Must I be so poor?

"How much is it?" Lu Han asks the clerk.

"It's 60,000 won, sir" The clerk answers. My eyes widen with the price. That's too ing expensive for a bracelet.

"That's so expensive" I mutter.

"Price doesn't matter, you want it don't you?" Lu Han says.

For some reason, I found my heart skipping a beat with his statement.

Stupid.

"I do, but I don't want you to spend that much for me" I say.

"You're worth it" he mumbles.

My heart started beating faster, my face is getting hotter.

I felt my cheeks flush. This bastard, stop making me feel this way.

No.

"This is actually a couple bracelet" The store clerk says. A couple bracelet?

But we're not a couple.

"That's perfect" Lu Han says.

Cunning devil.

"We can carve both of your initials also, if you want. It's free" She offers again.

This clerk, I swear.

"It's L & H" Lu Han falls for the bait.

"Just wait a couple of minutes, please" the clerk says as she goes back to who knows where.

I face Lu Han, "Are you sure you want to buy it?" I ask.

"Don't you want it?" he asks.

"I do, but you know what. Forget it. Do whatever you want" I give up.

And what's up with the couple bracelet ?

This is so stupid.

He's going to flaunt and lie in front of the exo members and act lovey dovey , I'm going to puke.

"What was the couple bracelet thing about, huh?" I whine

"You should be honored, I proposed to wear the same thing as you" he cockily says.

I roll my eyes.

Right when I thought he was getting nicer, nevermind.

"Whatever, stupid" I say

After a few minutes, the clerk came out and gave us the bracelet boxes. Lu Han excused himself and payed for it. I feel really bad now. This bracelet if so ing expensive, why?

We both opened it and truly. The bracelets had our initials carved in it.

I'm going to puke.

Why is his stupid initial there?

It's not like we're a real couple. I can't wear this once we break the contract.

When I think about the contract breaking, for some reason. I feel very unpleasant.

I shake away the negative thoughts and instead focus on the jewellery.

I took it out of the box and unclasped the hook.

I place it on my wrist, trying to wear it. But I can't close it.

I hate this when it happens. Stupid just go in the hole.

That sounded really wrong. Sorry, bout that.

"Here, I'll put it on for you since I'm such an angel" Lu Han offers, stupid devil. I don't need your help. Okay, I do.

But the angel part wasn't necessary. Stupid little .

He takes the item from my hand and places it on my wrist and carefully locks it. When his hands brushed on my hands, I felt my heart skip a beat.

I swear, I have a heart disease. What's up with my stupid heart these days?

My eyes travel to his own wrist and I saw that he's already wearing it.

Is he actually going to wear it everyday? Or is he just wearing it now and just take it off when we get home?

He's not the type to actually go along with this lame couple anyway, we're not even a real couple in the first place.

I'm the only one making a big deal of this. This is really stupid.

I should stop getting to attached because I'll just get hurt. Yeah, I'll stop.

After leaving the shop, we went to the arcade and met up with the other exo members. They were all playing games and being competetive as .

Su Ho was asking on how to play a certain game because he didn't know what buttons to press.

While Kris was smugly shooting hoops at the basketball game, while Tao was cheering for him. Really lame, Kris.

Chen was playing a dancing game, he was really into it. You could tell.

Kyungsoo was hugging a huge pororo stuffed toy, he was just on his own little world.

Se Hun was just on the ing side indulging his precious bubble tea. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were just crazily laughing at the back for no reason. Idiots on non-existent crack. 

Xiumin was just looking at Chen dance with an amused look on his face.

 

It was getting darker when we decided to go back home, the trip home was really silent. Most of them were dozing off. Tired from walking around the huge park.

I'm really tired too. I just quietly started listening to my ipod, when I notice Lu Han's head bobbing up and down. I lightly chuckle at the scene. That's really cute.

I carefully pull his head down to my shoulders. This is more comfortable.

It's not like I want to, I'm just doing this for his benefit, okay? Don't misunderstand. Sure Heejin, they totally believe you.

A few seconds later, I felt myself getting drowsy and fell into oblivion.

My head falling on Lu Han's head.

I had a good dream.

 

I felt someone shaking me then I slowly woke up, it was Baekhyun with a huge grin slapped across his face.

What's so funny?

Then I realize, it was Lu Han resting his head on my shoulders while I did the same. I feel my cheeks flush.

I see Chanyeol chuckling and he waved his phone infront of my face. It was a picture. Of Lu Han and I sleeping.

STaegpoaegp

I'm going to punch them when we get off the ride.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I got the old writing format! keke! How do you guys like the chapter? I hope you like it! The next chapter will be full of Heejin and Lu Han moments, maybe?

I should make a ship name but I can't think of one omg

Anyways, I hope you guys like it!

Look forward to more updates soon~

Thank you for reading! Please comment *bbuing bbuing* 

Please comment and subscribe! I really appreciate comments, they inspire me to write more! ^^