nine | let's play!

Luhan: The Annoying Brat
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

I stretched my whole body. Twist to the left. Twist to the right. I put my hands on my hips and bent down. When I straightened up, Luhan's face came face-to-face with me.

He blinked innocently and smirked. "How will you survive PE? You don't like PE."

"I know." I continued to stretch. "Don't point it out repeatedly."

It was time for PE. All the students in our class were out in the field and doing some stretches.  PE is my most hated subject. Technically because I really am not physically coordinated. I wouldn't say I'm a total klutz during PE, but, maybe I play fairly. I just don't like getting tired.

I stretched my arms. I spotted Baekhyun doing his own stretchings somewhere ahead. He looked my way and waved. I found myself waving back.

Luhan suddenly spun me around to look at him. "Hey!"

"What?!"

He smirked. "Nothing." He turned his back and did another round of stretches. 

What the hell? He really needs total attention.

The PE coach blew his whistle and signalled us to come near him. "Okay, class. We'll be playing soccer today. I won't be asking everyone to play, but I'll be needing two teams. Ten persons each. The rest can just watch in the sidelines. Now, who wants to play?"

Phew! What a relief. I didn't need to play. I'll just sit on the bleachers and watch the whole game. I'm not familiar with soccer anyway, so I guess this is the best thing to do.

"Sungchan." Baekhyun approached me from my left. "Are you playing?"

I smiled and shook my head. "No. I hate PE, remember?"

"Aw." He scrunched his nose in disappointment. "I wanted you to be in my team."

I patted his arm. "Don't worry. There are plenty of students here who wants to play. And probably better than me. Good luck with the game, okay? I'll cheer for you."

"Okay." He beamed. "Thanks." He turned around and ran away.

I was about to turn to the bleacher when someone stopped me. "Where are you going?" Luhan suddenly grabbed my arm. 

"Bleachers. I'm not playing." I shook his hand away from me. But he stubbornly held me back.

"Come play with me." He pouted.

No.

Not that pout again.

I gathered up all my courage not to fall for that stupid pout of his and shove his hand away. "I'm not playing. Period. End."

He scratched his head. "Well, atleast cheer for me. You're cheering for Baekhyun, and not me?"

I mockingly laughed. "Are you jealous?"

He guffawed. "Me? Jealous? Why would I be? Fine. Don't cheer. I'll show you I'm better than that Baekhyun." He lifted his chin up and marched away.

Childish. Why does he need to show he's better?

Nevermind. I can't wait for the game to start.

 

Author's POV

The game had finally started. When the coach got his twenty players, he divided them into two. Luhan was in the first team, while Baekhyun was in the other.

Once the coach had whistled, the students then came into play. Baekhyun's team had the ball. They kicked the ball to and fro from each player and passed it around. When the ball reached Baekhyun, he moved flawlessly around the field and kicked it towards their goal. It landed perfectly inside.

Sungchan clapped and cupped her hands around . "Wooh! Go Baekhyun!!!"

Luhan heard this and turned towards her direction

Please log in to read the full chapter