twenty-seven | project-making

Luhan: The Annoying Brat
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Luhan's POV

"It's good that you didn't get sick from the rain this time," Sungchan said as we waited at the bus stop. "If so, you wouldn't be able to come with me."

Yeah, right. If only I were the one who volunteered to transfer to Sungchan's group, I wouldn't be going to that Baekhyun's house Saturday afternoon.

"Let's go." She tugged my arm as the bus stopped in front of us.

The bus rode down on the streets. The area isn't too busy every Saturday, that's why only a few people were inside.

"Have you ever gone to Baekhyun's?"

She shook her head. "No."

When the bus stopped, we still had to walk a few more. Upon arriving, I gaped. Baekhyun doesn't have a house, nor a mansion.

He has a palace!

Rich guy.

I felt Sungchan feel the same way as me. She rubbed her arm. "Let's go. His Highness might be waiting for us."

I followed her through the wide front lawn. Despite the hugeness of the house, Baekhyun was the one who opened the gigantic door for us.

"Saw you coming in from the surveillance camera." He stepped aside. "Come in."

"I thought you lived in a mansion. I didn't think you'd live in a palace," Sungchan mused. I knew we were thinking the same.

"No! I told you I live in neither. I live in a house." They both started laughing which made me uncomfortable.

But what irked me the most was when Baekhyun slung an arm on Sungchan's shoulders.

And Sungchan doesn't even mind!

I thought of something that would pull Sungchan away from that guy, when I saw her sneakers' laces were untied. "Chan-Chan. Laces."

She halted and looked down. "Oh." In the process, Baekhyun pulled his arm away as Sungchan re-tied her laces.

Yes!

When she stood back up, I grabbed the opportunity to walk beside her and slip my own arm on her shoulder before Baekhyun does.

"Let's go to the study room. Everyone's there already."

We followed Baekhyun to the room. As we passed, maids kept on bowing and greeting their 'young master'. I bet Baekhyun's totally pampered as a chaebol.

When we got to the study room-which looked more like a study hall because it's just plain huge-Sungchan pulled away from my arms, to my disappointment, and ran to the group.

We're supposed to make a big dayorama of a city, which means it really isn't a one-man job. Everyone was sprawled on the floor somewhere in the middle, and were already cutting and sticking and coloring some things.

"Is there still anything to do?" Sungchan announced to the group.

Jiyul, our leader, pointed out. "You can start plotting on the styrofoam where things should be placed. Luhan, could you get that styrofoam over there? Thanks."

I followed Jiyul and came back with the styro. Sungchan and I sat down on the floor near the group and started to do our task.

Sungchan got a pencil and started drawing lines. "Should we put the trees here?"

"There aren't much trees in the city," I replied.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter