fifty | college and the new annoying guy

Luhan: The Annoying Brat
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A few months later…

 

So, it turned out that Luhan didn’t go to China because he was accepted at Seoul University. His parents wanted him to go to college instead of doing business, so they let him stay. They continued to go to China, and they were the ones who started the business. Luhan stayed with us for a while until we went to college and get a dorm there.

Fun story, ey?

“Lulu!!!!” I knocked on his door. His dorm mate, Hanbyul, opened it. “Where’s Luhan?”

“Good morning, Sungchan,” Hanbyul greeted. He turned away for a moment. “Hey, Chinese boy! Your girlfriend’s looking for you!”

To my joy, he appeared immediately. “Hey, hey, Chan-Chan.”

I tugged at his arm. “First day of college, and you’re already making me late,” I nagged. I pulled him along the corridors and out of the boys’ dormitory.

“Chill, Chan-Chan,” he pulled his hand away from me and slung it onto my shoulders. “Why are you so cranky early in the morning?”

“I'm annoyed at you, that’s what.”

“Or are you just nervous about college?” he smirked.

I sighed. “Okay, fine. I am. Who wouldn’t be? I mean, this is nerve-wracking. I'm just anxious. This is Seoul U, for heaven’s sakes. I'm just—”

“Chill,” Lulu just said simply.

I sighed again. "Aren't you nervous?"

"Why would I be?"

"I don't know."

"Everything's going to be fine, Chan-Chan. You're with me, remember??" He suddenly laughed. And I watched him do that.

That night when he just reappeared to me, saying he won't be leaving, I was overjoyed with emotions that I didn't know what to feel. I thought I'll never be able to hear that laughter again. But, as simple as that, he stayed. He stayed with me, and we;re now going to the dooms of college.

When we entered our first class, we looked for seats for the two of us. A few people were already there, but they were enough to make some silly gossips. Well, most of them are girls anyway.

"Did you hear? There are a lot of cute guys in this class!" One girl said.

"Yeah, and look at that guy. Isn't he cute?" I saw that girl point at Luhan, but I pretended I didn't see. I'm not sure about Luhan, but I think he's too gullible to even notice them.

"Uh-huh. But I think she's already with that pretty girl," I heard them say.

"Wahh. She's pretty. Are there also a lot like her here? 'Coz I'm dropping class."

I smirked to myself. Well, thank you gir

Please log in to read the full chapter