ten | late for school

Luhan: The Annoying Brat
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

"Chan-Chan!"

I turn around to Luhan's excited voice. "What is it now?!"

He showed me his right hand being enclosed with his left. "Look what I've got!" He slowly lifted his left hand and showed me what he wanted to show me.

"KYAA!!!!!" I immediately screamed. "Get that bug away from me!!!!"

Luhan laughed. "Why? Are you afraid of a petty insect?"

"Luhan! That isn't just any insect! That's a cockroach! And cockroaches aren't nice!" I stepped backward to find my footing.

He held the cockroach by its anntennas with his fingers and held it in front of my face. "How can they be not nice???" He playfully swung the roach.

"I'm gonna tell your mother, Luhan, if that thing lands on me!"

He ignored me and laughed so hard. Little did he know, the cockroach was itching to get away from his hold. It finally slipped out of Luhan's fingers and on to my shirt.

I opened my eyes. I sat on my bed and checked my shirt.

Ugh.

It was just dream.

Another dream about my childhood memories with Luhan. Yeah. I remembered that memory. After that roach landed on my shirt, Luhan's face was swollen due to my palms hitting his face. Hard.

There are still a lot of those memories with Luhan that I could enumerate. Most of them with me being owned by Luhan. He was a total brat back then. And he didn't really change up to now. Maybe just his face. But not the attitude.

I ran my fingers through my hair and blinked rapidly. I scanned the room. The sun's brightness from the window was enough to light my room. And it was also enough to blind me.

What time is it already?

I turned around to look at the clock on my table. But as soon as I saw it, I suddenly prayed I was still sleeping.

A loud banging on my door suddenly jolted me from my prayers. "Sungchan!!! What's wrong with you???!!! It's almost five minutes 'till school!!!" Mom's voice sounded behind the door.

Five minutes to school! Oh my gosh! I woke up late!

I literally jumped out of my bed and ran to the bathroom. There's no time for sel

Please log in to read the full chapter