forty-seven | what you did to me

Luhan: The Annoying Brat
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

When Mom told me to buy a few things from the grocery, I really thought it was few until she handed me a long list of things to buy, which I suspect was for the dinner tonight.

Since the Lu's are leaving in two days, Mom decided to invite them over for dinner one last time before they leave. I just thought it was bittersweet. But it was okay. My parents would also miss them anyway.

And since I had a lot to buy, I brought Wonjin with me, and Luhan as our driver. On normal days, he would probably childishly complain before complying, but today, he immediately agreed and went with it. He even was happier when he knew Wonjin would tag along. The fact that he's really leaving might have already sunk in deep inside him. I knew he'll miss Wonjin, too.

I don't know why, but walking with Luhan right now along the aisles of the grocery store made me feel like we're a married couple. Probably because Wonjin was acting like a child.

"Noona, noona!" he tugged at my sleeve as we passed the snacks section. "Can I get those banana chips? Please?"

I guffawed. "Are you using aegyo on me?"

Wonjin shrugged. "Hm... Maybe?" And without me even saying yes yet, he dumped the bag of banana chips inside the cart that Lulu was pushing.

I shook my head. "Omo, Wonjin. I'm still not sure if you really are fifteen."

He just smirked at me and went ahead of us.

"Give the kid some slack," Lulu laughed. "You know he can also be matured at times. Food just really makes you childish." He nodded, a little bit smug about his answer.

I crossed my arms and smirked at him. "Well, well, well! Look who's wise-cracking!"

He frowned cutely. Too cute, if it were me to describe. "What do you mean?"

"I don't think you become childish because of food. Because you already are without even trying," I teased.

"Hey, that was before. Didn't you notice how I try not to be childish and annoying after it became the two of us?"

I paused to stop and think. I retraced all the days after Lulu and I became a couple. I tried to remember the things he did, the way he acted, and it only made me feel a little less sober. All the memories started flooding. Although it was still bittersweet, I must admit. I took a glance at Lulu's lopsided grin, and I was jolted back to the present.

I made an immediate shake with my head. "Nope. You were still as childish and annoying as ever."

"Hey! Am not!" he protested.

"Yes you ar

Please log in to read the full chapter