two | new student

Luhan: The Annoying Brat
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

I'm not a cranky person.

Honestly.

I do believe that every person can be very happy whenever they want to. It's just the people around them that changes the mood.

JUST THE PERSON ANNOYING ME.

I sat quietly in breakfast that morning as my whole family talks about the Lu's return in our neighborhood. I peered at them one by one from my cup as I sipped my drink. I was like watching a talk show on television, where the hosts praise and blab about some celebrities.

"I'm glad they're back, don't you think?"

"We've made some friends around here, but the Lu's are really the one we're really close with."

"I'm so excited to play basketball with Luhan hyung!"

"How can you talk as if you're really close with Luhan?" I suddenly joined in. "I mean, you were, like, still five back then."

"Of course!" Won Jin said as he shoved a spoonful of omelette in his mouth. I just rolled my eyes in reply.

"Speaking of Luhan, he's become more handsome, no?" Mom said.

"Yeah. He's grown to be a very fine man. He looks really like his Dad. But more handsome, I guess." Dad chuckled.

Ew. Handsome my .

I got up and grabbed my bag before I puke from this conversation. "I'll be going to school, now." I turned to Wonjin. "You're lucky your class isn't up until 8:30 today."

He stuck a tongue out at me. I kissed Mom and Dad on the cheeks and left for school. I was already out of the house when Mom hollered something from inside. As lazy as a pillow I am, I didn't bother going in again. I could just tell later I didn't hear her.

I was already walking up to my school when I heard a familiar voice calling my name. A voice that belonged to someone I wish to eliminate from this world.

"Sungchan! Sungchan!" Luhan ran towards me and halted in front of me, blocking my way.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

He rolled his eyes, but smirked afterwards. "Where are you going?"

"Hm. I don't know. To the club, maybe? Because I'm wearing a stupid uniform, and uniforms are the best clothes to wear inside the club." 

"Really?" He smirked even wider. "A uniform? I bet they'd think of you as a lost child, because whatever you wear, you still look like a child. Especially with that height of yours."

My jaws popped open. "Atleast I'm of average height. Not as tall as a bean pole and looking like those tall models on billboards." To think of it, Luhan really did have an amazing growth spurt.

He bent down and leaned closer to my face. Instinctively, I have to jerk my head back. "So... you think of me as a model, do you?"

My eyes widened. Shoot. That was a wrong response. I shouldn't have said that. "Don't think too high of yourself. I was talking about the height." I pushed his face away. "Now scram. I'll be late for school." I walked past him and returned to my walk to school.

"Hey, Sungchan! Wait up!"

I turned around. "What now????"

"Can I come?" He smiled innocently like a child.

Sheesh. I don't want to waste any of my precious moments with this jerk. I ignored him and went my way.

"Yah! Bae Sungchan! Come back here! Wait up!"

Blah. I pretend not to hear him and walk towards school.

When I arrived in school, I was lucky that I just got in

Please log in to read the full chapter