one | Luhan, the brat

Luhan: The Annoying Brat
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I mean, this really can't be. I thought they'd be in China for good! No... This can't be happening. I glance at my essay and glared at it. "Do you really need to be given exactly as a homework right now??" It's amazing and frustrating at the same time of how the essay is all about childhood friends, and now he's here.

"Sungchan!!! Come down here!!!" Mom hollered once more.

I want to cover my ears. I don't want to go down. I can't face this reality. I slap my cheeks. Maybe I'm just dreaming. Yeah.

"Noona!" Wonjin burst into my room. This fifteen year-old kid doesn't even know how to knock. "Didn't you hear Mom? She's calling you! And Luhan hyungs-"

"Shut up! I don't want to hear that good-for-nothing brat's name."

Wonjin snickered. "Admit it. You just missed him."

I scoff. "Please. There's nothing to miss about that guy."

Wonjin just continued snickering at me. "Whatever, noona. Just go down. Or Mom will be furious." He closed the door.

I took a deep breath. 

Luhan.

The annoying brat.

He's back.

And he's downstairs.

Come on, Sungchan. Maybe Luhan's changed. Maybe he's matured already. Can't 10 years change him to a reasonable young man already? I sigh. I'm just hoping.

I leave my room and went downstairs, hoping for the worst. But when I got down, only Mr. and Mrs. Lu were there, with another young looking, attractive young guy with them. I searched the room. No sign of Luhan. My heart was able to breathe again. But I glanced at the handsome guy. Who is he?

"Sungchan!" Dad called. They were all in the living room couch, gathered around. "Come here! The Lu's are finally back."

I join them and sat on the arm rest of the couch where Dad and Wonjin are. Mom's probably in the kitchen already. "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Lu."

"Wow, Sungchan!" Mrs. Lu exclaimed. "You've grown in to a pretty young girl already! You look really pretty."

Shucks. What a compliment. "Thanks, Mrs. Lu." I see the handsome guy laugh to himself. What's wrong with him?

"Isn't it great?" Mr. Lu said. "We'll be moving right back here again. Just like the old times. We'll be having a lot of fun as neighbors once again!"

<
Please log in to read the full chapter