thirty-nine | overprotective Luhan

Luhan: The Annoying Brat
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

By the time it was noon, I've already seen Lulu glare at ALL of the boys at the beach. He'd either scowl at them, or point at them accusingly. It's embarrassing, I know. But I find it rather cute on Lulu, the way he mutters not to look at 'his girl'. He really makes me feel special.

After we played with the sands earlier, and after Luhan had given me a lengthy lecture on what not to wear when you're in a relationship, Wonjin and Lulu decided to drag me to the water, contrary to what I was thinking from the start. They just suddenly grabbed me and practically threw me to the deep waters.

The two of them started cracking up.

I stood up from the waters with a death wish and pointed at the two. "You brats!" And I didn't even intend to soak my translucent pink shirt!

"Aw, hyung. You angered your girlfriend," Wonjin quipped.

Lulu laughed and walked towards the waters to me. "Chan-Chan! Are you mad?"

"Don't you dare come near me! Or I'll give you your death wish!" I shouted at him. I was just having fun. I stopped when I didn't see his floating head anywhere. Where was he?

"How about this near?"

"Aack!" I shrieked as Luhan's head popped from under the water. "Lulu! You maniac!"

Wonjin followed us, and we three started playing games in the water like three excited guinea pigs who had never experienced the water.

I pushed Lulu back underwater. "Stay there and don't come out!" I was laughing.

Wonjin squirted water from his makeshift water-gun hands. "I'll rescue you, hyung!"

"Whose side are you on??" I snapped incredulously at my own little brother. Can you believe that? He chose his hyung over me. Blimey!

Wonjin stuck his tongue out while Luhan, who just recovered from the water, started splashing water towards me. I didn't give up and I splashed water at them with my paddling feet.

Yep. We're a bunch of excited guinea pigs.

We were only stopped when we heard our parents calling us for lunch. The two boys went, but I stayed just a little while to do some serious swimming all by myself.

"Chan-Chan," Lulu called. "Let's go."

"You go ahead. I'll follow." I dove back under the water.

"If you say so. Just be careful okay?" he said and left.

 

Luhan's POV

"What's for lunch?" I asked the grown-ups as I approached the cottage we also rented.

"Grilled," Mr. Bae replied as he turned the steak

Please log in to read the full chapter