thirty-five | first date

Luhan: The Annoying Brat
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Luhan's POV

We first went to our respective houses to change out of our uniforms and into some more comfortable clothes, and I went to pick up Chan-Chan with my BMW.

When she got out of her house, I was half-disappointed and half-relieved with her outfit: dark jeans, a grey parka, and high-cut rubber shoes. I was disappointed because she didn't wear a dress. But then again, if she did, then I might as well be distracted the whole night with her long legs.

"You ready?" I asked as she climbed on the passenger's seat.

"As ready as I'll ever be," she beamed, which totally made my heart do sommersaults.

"Where to?"

She fumbled for her seatbelt, and when she clasped it firm, she looked up and shrugged. "What's that supposed to mean? You asked me out, but you don't have a place to take me?"

I laughed at her all-too-jumpy conclusions. "I just wanted to know if you have other suggestions that you'd like other than the one I had in mind."

"What do you have in mind?"

I shrugged. "Just some bistro I saw the other day."

"Bistro? You mean like a restaurant?" She shook her head. "Nuh-uh. I'm kinda full. Why don't we go to the NJ Café downtown? Light foods are fine."

"Oh, okay," I said as I started the engind and drove the car forward. "We don't want Chan-Chan's tummy to burst, right? Why don't you get a diet?"

She frowned at me. "You still annoy me, you know."

I laughed heartily. "Yeah, I know."

 

NJ Café is part of a string of food chains and souvenir shops just downtown Seoul. I backed the car somewhere in the vacant space available. I got out of the car and went around it to open Chan-Chan's door.

She grimaced as I helped her out. "You're really into this gentleman thing?"

"Only for my Chan-Chan!" I said as I held out my hand. She willingly took it and we walked hand in hand towards NJ Café.

End of POV

 

The reason why I picked NJ Café was because of the sweet and light foods, and there weren't a lot of people in there. I picked a table beside the see-through glass walls that overlooked the streets.

A young waitress came to us and handed us menus. "Hello, welcome to NJ Café! Is there anything you would like to order already?"

I was a bit ticked off with the way the waitress eyed Luhan. It was obvious she likes him. But I don't want to jump just so easily. Maybe she's really just that high-spirited.

"I'll have a mocha la

Please log in to read the full chapter