thirty-four | official couple

Luhan: The Annoying Brat
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

I didn't need my alarm clock to wake me up anymore. My continuously ringing cellphone is enought to bolt me from my sleep.

I grabbed my noisy phone from my bedside table Monday morning. I already got 8 messages. And they're all from Lulu. I opened each and everyone of them patiently, and I tried not to laugh so early in the morning.

Good morning, sunshine! It's time to wake up!

Chan-Chan! Get up! You have to get up from your bed!

Rise and shine, my dear! You don't want to get late, do you?

Okay, sorry. Is it too much? I just want to be the one to wake you up. Don't be mad, please?

I'll pick you up later. Well, I always do. Wait for me, 'kay?

Chan-Chan! Wake up! <3

Chan-Chan? Are you awake?

Okay. I'll just pick you up later.

I replied to his messages. Good morning, Lulu :*>

I was expecting a quick reply, but I immediately got a call a few seconds after I sent it.

"Good morning, Lulu," I said through the phone.

"Agh! You don't know how much I've been waiting for you to text back." He sounded so alert, so awake, it's like he gulped down a whole pitcher of coffee. "Not that I was too clingy or anything, but-"

"I'll see you later, Lulu," I cut him off, half-sleepy and half-smiling.

He paused, and then he chuckled. "I'm sorry. I'm lagging you. Okay. See you!" He made a lip-smacking sound and hung up.

I got up on my feet and started doing my morning routine of taking a bath, brushing my teeth, changing to my school uniform, and eating breakfast.

I already told my parents about Lulu and I's relationship, and they were so ecstatic and emotional, it's like I just got married. When I got downstairs, only Mom was there.

"Chan-Chan dear. You're early," Mom said as she put a bowl of cereals in front of me. I was confused of what she meant, but when I glanced at the clock, I understood.

Lulu had woken me up way too early.

I groaned. "Ah... I still should have been sleeping at the moment. I should go back upstairs."

"What? No, dear," Mom pulled me before I even got out of my chair. "Luhan called and said he'll pick you up early. He didn't say why, but I bet he just wants some time alone with you this morning, don't you think?"

Knowing Lulu, Mom's probably right. I chuckled and got eating, sure enough to hasten to grant Lulu's probable wish.

As soon as I finished, I quickly said goodbye to Mom. At the same time, Dad and Wonjin came out of their bedrooms, complete with morning breaths and bedhairs. I stifled a laugh as I also waved goodbye to them.

And when I got out, my boyfriend's already waiting for me outside, as expected.

Luhan beamed as soon as he saw me. "Good morning, Chan-Chan!"

I walked towards him to greet him back, but before I could even open my mouth, he pulled me close and wrapped his arms around me.

"It feel so great that I can do this casually wi

Please log in to read the full chapter