twenty-one | take care of me

Luhan: The Annoying Brat
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I still didn't want to accept the reality that we're back in Seoul once again. Somehow I already liked the feel of Jeju. I want to stay. But darn I can't.

Good thing is, we were given a one-day break for us to pack our bags and stuff. To probably rest from the trip, I guess.

When I got downstairs, Mom was cleaning the dishes, Wonjin getting ready to go to school, and Dad was reading from the newspaper.

"Sungchan?" Dad spoke without even looking up from his newspaper.

I sat down on the table to join them and took some sandwich. "Yeah?"

"Luhan's parents are out of town. Alone time, I think."

I don't know why he's trying to tell me that. But I already figured out what he wants me to do. And of course, I'm not giving into that just yet. I still had to fight for my freedom. "O-kay... So?"

"Do you want-"

"No." The response was as quick as a lightning striking down on poor mother Earth.

Wonjin looked up from his crossword. "I can go."

"Sungchan." Mom suddenly popped beside me. "You know Luhan and you are the closest. He probably feels alone right now. You'd be the only one he'll look for."

My eyes twitched. What do they want from me??

"To give you some reason to go..." Mom turned away to get something, then returned with a small tupperware. "Give this to Luhan. Since his parents aren't with him right now, I wish he can eat something."

"Luhan's a full grown man." I grabbed the tupperware from her. "But fine. I'll go." 

I stopped. Why did I say that?

But I already spoke, so there's no taking back. Aish...

I found myself walking up to the Lu's house. The tupperware in my hand was cold. It's probably some ice cream cake Mom had made. She never forgets to give some to the Lu's every time. 

I walked up the porch of the Lu's and knocked. "Hey, Luhan. Open up." I waited a little more. No one came. So, I knock harder this time. "Brat! Open up! It's Sungchan!"

I heard small footsteps from the inside. Soon after, a tired-looking Luhan greeted me with a weak smile. "Oh. Hey, Chan-Chan."

I'm surprised he's not doing or saying anything stupid. But as usual, I'll always grab the opportunity when he's like this. I pushed the tupperware to him. "My Mom made this. She wants you to have one."

Luhan carefully opened the tupperware and smiled. "Wow. Ice cream. Thanks. Please tell your Mom I said that."

"It's not ice cream. It's ice cream cake."

"Oh." He nodded. HIs voice seemed a little bit tired and hoarse. And I also noticed that he has some small dark bags under his eyes.

"Hey, Lulu. Are you okay?" I raised an eyebrow. I'm getting suspicious of the way he's acting so meekly right now. It's awkward, and suspicious at the same time.

"Hm?" He smiled weakly again. "Yeah, I am." He pushed open the door. "Wanna come in?"

I swear, his voice got weaker. I took a step forward. I spoke as I placed a hand on him. "Hey, are you-" My eyes widened. "Holy shmuck! Luhan!" 

Luhan was hot. 

And I didn't mean the other meaning.

I meant literall

Please log in to read the full chapter