forty-six | hold my hand

Luhan: The Annoying Brat
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Is it a place?"

"No."

"Is it an object?"

"No."

"Is it a person then?"

"Yes."

"Then it's me."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled at Lulu's confidence. "Why, does it have to be you immediately?"

He shrugged. "I'm just guessing. I can guess whatever I want."

We continued our little guessing game as we walked towards school. It was raining lightly, and Luhan forgot to buy gas for his car, so we went walking with an umbrella.

So far, Lulu and I have already accepted the fact that indeed, he's gonna leave. Of course, we're both sad, but that doesn't mean we can't be happy during the remaining time he's got. Knowing that we only have a few more days together, we decided to keep those last days merrier.

"I thought you're gonna break up with me, now that I know," I had said that night when we talked, after the both of us cried.

He laughed. "Break up? Why in the world would I do that?"

"I don't know. Maybe because since you're already leaving for good, you might as well break all the ties you have in Korea." I sighed that time. "That happens a lot in movies right?"

Luhan gripped my hand. "Chan-Chan. We're not in the movies. I would never ever break up with you." He pretended to cough a little bit. "Um, not unless if you want to. But, me? No. Never. You?"

"Of course not!"

"See? I told you it only happens in movies."

I nodded, contented.

He's right. We needn't follow those silly movies that leave heartaches to the viewers. We'll just have to have a long distance relationship. I know we can figure out a way. 'Coz either way, neither of us want to have a break up.

We both stopped beside the road when the traffic lights turned green. Luhan, who was holding the umbrella, suddenly laughed.

I looked at him. "Why?"

"Remember the time when I told you that when the traffic lights are red, the cars will start to move?"

"Oh." I frowned. "I remember. You started running when it turned red. And I started panicking because I thought you were going to be ran over by the cars."

"I can't forget that look on your face! You started going 'Omma! Lulu's gonna die!' But then you wanted to kill me when you found out that the traffic light go the other way around." He continued his little laughter.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. You should owe me." When I noticed that the traffic lights are already red, I started to step off the side walk, but Luhan stopped me.

I looked at him with his outstretched arm, offering his hand. "Hold my hand." He winked. "I owe you right?"

I smiled. Luhan's jokes are just so corny. Without hesitation, I took his hand and we walked the pedestrian lane together.

 

Luhan and I were inside the library during lunch bre

Please log in to read the full chapter