eleven | fuss inside the library

Luhan: The Annoying Brat
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZmC-TNmJirg

(the page is saying that the video player's too small.. -_- so just open this in a new tab, 'kay?)

 

Author's POV

As soon as the class was dismissed at the end of the day, Sungchan grabbed her bag and went for the door.

"Chan-Chan." Luhan approached Sungchan. "Does this mean you're not going home with me today?"

"No." she frowned. "Thanks to your very helpful message this morning."

Luhan smirked. "Atleast I tried waking you up, right?"

Sungchan rolled her eyes. "More like trying to get me in detention." She walked out of the classroom with Luhan following behind her.

"Hey. I didn't intend for that to happen. And I didn't know that you'll get detention for that. But atleast you'll spend time with Baekhyun, right?" He wiggled his eyebrows and nudged Sungchan lightly.

She lightly pushed him back with a frown. "So? Sheesh. Go home and tell my Mom I'll be going home late." She turned her back and went to the library.

"Bye!!" Luhan waved his hand and walked out the building. But before he could even reach the outside of the gates, he halted.

His brows pinched together at the middle.Sungchan. Baekhyun. Alone in the library.

He smirked to himself. "I think I need to borrow a book." He his heels and walked back.

End of POV

 

"The two of you can talk to each other. But try to finish the essay before an hour. We don't want you kids to be home late, okay?"

Baekhyun and I nodded at the guidance counselor. She handed us two clean sheet of papers each. "I want the essay to be in my office before an hour. If I'm not in the office, I'll be in the teacher's lounge." She smiled softly and left the library.

Baekhyun tapped his pen on his paper. "What should I write?"

"Weren't you listening?"

He bit his lip and shrugged with a smile. 

I laughed. "You're impossible." I bent down to start writing on my essay.

Today,- I wrote-I wasn't able to get to school on time. Writing this kind of essays are difficult for me. I'm not really good in writing, and I doubt my writing skills would be enough to make two-pages. But I tried to remember what I wrote during the sophomore year and continued writing. The reason for me being late was because I wasn't able to wake up early.

"What're you writing?" Baekhyun peeked on my paper.

"Hey, no cheating." I smirked and pulled my paper away.

He frowned. "I was just trying to get an idea." He peeked on my paper again and nodded afterwards. He went to his paper and started writing his own essays.

I continued to write. Reasons, explanations, apologies, the works. When I was about half-way down the first page, I was already out of words. The essay had

Please log in to read the full chapter