sixteen | baby-sitting Guangli (part 2)

Luhan: The Annoying Brat
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Author's POV

"What do you want to eat, Guangli?" Sungchan asked Guangli as she held his tiny little hand.

"Let's just eat anywhere." Luhan said, his eyes looking for a place to eat. He suddenly beamed and pointed. "We could eat at the foodcourt inside the mall. It's cheap, but the foods are tasty."

"Fine." Sungchan picked up Guangli and carried him in her arms. "But you're gonna pay."

Luhan's face showed shock. "What? Why me?"

"Because I already paid for Guangli's Pororo. And," she turned to look at Luhan, "you're the Appa." She smirked and went ahead with Guangli.

That was meant to tease Luhan, but all it did to Luhan was stun him to the ground, with a big smile plastered in his face. *She accepted me as the Appa. I might as well continue calling her omma.* He liked calling her that. *Just for today, please.* His eyes twinkled as he ran after his 'family'. "Hey! Wait up!"

Upon arriving at the food court, the three of them stood in front of the counter. "What will you eat, Guangli?" Sungchan asked as she pointed at the foods on the menu. Guangli imitated her and pointed at the menu as well.

"Just pick for him. He won't be able to decide for himself." Luhan said.

"Okay." Sungchan peered at the menu. "I'll just give him spaghetti. He can eat spaghetti, right?"

Luhan nodded. When the cashier attendant came, Luhan told her their orders. "Two spaghetti, please." He turned to Sungchan. "How about you, omma? What will you eat?"

"I'll just eat spaghetti, too." She left to find a table with Guangli.

Luhan bit his lower lip to stop himself from grinning too widely. He was so overwhelmed that Sungchan didn't reprimand him for calling her 'omma'. He then gave the order to the cashier attendant. When their foods were done, Luhan carried the tray to where Sungchan and Guangli were.

She was playing hide-and-seek with Guangli by covering her face with her hands. Guangli giggled and played along with her as well.

Luhan grinned affectionately at the scene. But it was replaced with his usual smirk as he placed the tray on the table. "Bon apetite!"

They started digging in on their food. Sungchan fed Guangli with his spaghetti, and the baby happily ate it. Sungchan would laugh every time Guangli would immediately ask for another one when his mouth had finished eating the spaghetti.

"Your cousin has a new favorite food." She remarked. After giving him a forkful of spaghetti, a stain was left on Guangli's cheek. "Luhan appa. Tissue."

Luhan eyes were sparkling once again as he silently handed her the tissue. Sungchan gently wiped the stain on Guangli's cheek. Guangli sneezed and made a cute face. "Waaah! Ke ai!" Sungchan remarked. "That's cute in Chinese, right?"

"Aish." Luhan scratched his head. "You still aren't sure? You're gonna fail Chinese class, then."

Please log in to read the full chapter