thirteen | dinner gone mad

Luhan: The Annoying Brat
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OZ8Alicd8c

 

 

I went down the stairs from my room that Saturday evening. As soon as Mom saw me, she pushed me back up the stairs. "Those clothes are a no no."

"What?" I whined and asked defensively. I was wearing a plain blue t-shirt that went below my waist, a tighted fitted jeans, and a high-cut rubber shoes that I just recently bought with my own money.

"This is a family dinner with the Lu's. You have to show them that you've grown up."

"It's not formal, right?"

"Luhan's already wearing jeans. And you're also wearing one?"

I really didn't get my mother's point. And so what if Luhan would be wearing jeans? I didn't know that it's already illegal for girls to wear jeans.

Mom ransacked my wardrobe and I watched her make all those clothes fly around like mad birds. When she triumphantly got the clothes she wanted for me, I blew a raspberry.

I went down the stairs with my mother on front of me. Wonjin burst out laughing upon seeing me. "Omo, noona! You? In a dress?! It's soooo not you!" He slapped his thighs along with his laughter.

I just ignored him and rolled my eyes. Mom came to my defense. "What? Your sister looks very nice. She looks really pretty." Of course she'll defend it. She chose it.

"Okay, okay." Dad went towards the door. "Let's go. They're probably waiting in the restaurant."

The whole family hailed a taxi. Dad was on the seat beside the driver's, and the rest of us at the backseat. When we got to the restaurant, we all went down and entered the fancy restaurant.

Maybe this dress was okay, considering this restaurant is a tad bit fancy.

Mom immediately saw Mrs. Lu waving at us and ushered us towards the table.

"Wow, Sungchan! You look very pretty in a dress!" Mrs. Lu's outsretched arms hugged me and kissed me on the cheeks. "You should wear this more often."

I just faked a smile. "Thank you." I looked around. My head was practically leering from left to right.

Where's Luhan?

"Looking for me?" A voice suddenly popped beside me.

I turned around to see Luhan, looking extremely elegant and gorgeous with that tucked-in polo shirt, the dark jeans, and the leather black shoes. If I didn't know him, I must've mistaken him for a superstar right now.But his smirk blew it all away. "No." I scrunched my nose. "I was looking for the wash area."

Luhan suspiciously looked at me. "You are looking for me. I know it." He started patting my head gently. "You look cute in a hairband." He then looked me up and down. "And you look better in a dress."

I rolled my eyes and didn't bother replying. I don't want to take his statements seriously anymore, considering he'd just say he's just joking afterwards.

Us three kids sat on one side of the long table, with Luhan on my right, and Wonjin on my left, while the parents were opposite us. Mr. Lu called for a waiter and ordered for our foods.

"This is really great. We get to spend time together again." Mrs. Lu remarked.

"Yes, it is, darling. It's been a while too." Both women softly cackled with their own remarks.

"Noona." Wonjin poked my arms. "Why are there so many spoons and forks?"

Before I could even speak, Luhan had leaned over me and spoke over to Wonjin. "Don't ask your noona. She doesn't know anything of these. She just eats with her bare hands."

I shot him a nasty glare and tried to shoot daggers from my eyes but it didn't work. Faiure.

The two boys laughed.

Ugh. This is going to be a pretty long night.

When the foods have arrived,

Please log in to read the full chapter