five | at the park

Luhan: The Annoying Brat
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

"Noona!" Wonjin grabbed my arm and tried to pull me off the sofa. "Let's go! Luhan hyung is probably waiting outside!!"

"Tsk." I rolled my eyes. "Do I really need to come? I'm not even going to play basketball with you and Luhan!" 

It was another one of those weekends where you find yourself being hauled by your younger brother to somewhere you don't even want to go. Wonjin was looking forwards to this weekend because his Luhan hyung had promised him to play basketball in the park.

Still tugging my arm, Wonjin began to holler. "Mom! Sungchan noona won't go with me to the park!"

"Sungchan..." I heard my Mom's warning voice from the kitchen.

"Alright! Alright!" I quickly stood up. I don't want Mom to start lecturing me about my friendship with Luhan.

Dad came down from the stairs. "You two going to the Lu's?"

Wonjin nodded. "Luhan hyung and I will be playing basketball."

Dad looked at me and smiled. "It's just right for you to come, Sungchan. It's your chance to keep up with Luhan's life. Ask him about his stay in China. Get to keep up with both of your lives. Luhan probably missed you during his absence."

Wonjin stifled his laughter. I crossed my arms. "He probably did. He probably missed making fun of me."

Dad just laughed. I didn't even say anything funny.

Although it hurts to go outside, I was being dragged by Wonjin outside the door. The blinding sunlight shone across my face and I had to cover it with the back of my hand.

"Mom! Dad! We're leaving!" Wonjin shouted.

"Take care of your brother, Sungchan!" Mom hollered back.

"I will." I said before leaving the house.

Wonjin and I walked over to the Lu's house, which was just situated two houses from our right.

Upon reaching their house, the first thing we saw was Luhan himself, leaning against the rails of their porch. He was wearing a plain white shirt, with a checkered ed shirt overlaying it, and dark jeans. To be honest, he look like a model with that position. Even with some ordinary looking clothes, he suddenly looked like a different person.

"Luhan hyung!" Wonjin shouted and waved.

Luhan whipped his head around and his lips broke into a smile upon seeing us. He waved back and went down the porch. "Wonjin." He ruffled my brother's hair. "Are you ready to go?"

Wonjin nodded overexcitedly. "Let's go."

 

Author's POV:

Luhan smiled and turned his attention to Sungchan. He tilted his head and smirked. "You playing basketball too, Chan-Chan??"

"Do I look like I play basketball?" Sungchan narrowed his eyes at Luhan and crossed her arms.

Luhan rubbed his chin. "You do. But you look like the type that never wins. It's better if you just watch me and Wonjin play, okay?"

Sungchan stepped forwards and lifted her arms to swing at Luhan. "Why you..."

Luhan pretended to run away and hid behind Wonjin. "Omo! Wonjin! Your scary noona is back! Please don't let her get to me! Or else I'd die!"

Wonjin laughed. "Stop it, scary noona."

Sungchan glared at her own brother. "Oh. So you're on his side, huh?" She turned her back and started to go back to their house when Wonjin ran after her with a smirk. "I'm just kidding, noona."

Sungchan pushed her little brother's forehead with a finger. "Be thankful your my brother. Or else, if you're Luhan, I'd probably walked out on you." She turned away and marched ahead of the two boys.

Luhan came beside Wonjin's side and hooked his arm on his neck. "Yo, Wonjin. Thanks for persuading your sister to come. I knew she would only listen to you." He smirked at Sungchan, who walked ahead of them.

Wonjin nodded. "Don't mentio

Please log in to read the full chapter