fourteen | hello... baby??

Luhan: The Annoying Brat
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"So you mean you still have to add those two lines?" Eunmi asked incredulously at me. I just nodded patiently.

I was trying to help Eunmi with Physics that Saturday morning. We were outside on the porch. Dad had helped us set up a small table so that we can study outside and have some fresh air. I really don't like Physics that much, but Eunmi needed help, I have to, as a friend.

Eunmi nodded diligently, her brows creased, but with determination on her face. "Okay." She started making lines and solving the equation.

"You're doing it the wrong way. Chan-Chan's teaching you wrong."

Unfortunately, Luhan was also there, leaning against the railings on the porch, facing us.

Eunmi perked up. "Bwo?"

I rolled my eyes. "Don't listen to him. He's stalling you."

Luhan laughed and drank from his bottle. "You really have to ask Sungchan to help you with that? Omo. You'll get wrong answers if she helps you. You'll never pass Physics if Sungchan will be your teacher!"

That joke was meant to unscrew me, but Eunmi was the one whose lips were trembling. "I... will never pass?" She was almost crying!

I hit Luhan's head. "Look at what you did, idiot!"

"Awwwww..." He rubbed his head and glanced at Eunmi. "Hey, Eunmi. I wasn't teasing you. That was for Chan-Chan. Hey. Don't cry..."

Eunmi sniffed, but she didn't shed a tear. Eunmi has two very weird sides. When she's happy, she's extremely happy. When she's sad, she's extremely sad. She breathed heavily and continued to answer her Physics problems.

"Luhan, dear?" Mrs. Lu passed by our house.

"Hello, Mrs. Lu." I greeted courteously.

"Good morning, Mrs. Lu." Eunmi beamed too, her emotions earlier completely forgotten.

Mrs. Lu smiled sweetly at both of us in reply then turned to Luhan. "Luhan, dear, can you please come to the house for a while? I have something to ask of you."

Luhan turned around to face his mother and leaned over the railings. "What is it?" He went down the stairs of the porch and was now beside his mother.

"Just come." She turned to me. "And, oh, Sungchan. You should come too. I really need both of you kids' help."

I blinked at looked at Eunmi. She nodded and stood up, meaning she'll come. "Okay, auntie."

----------

"We're baby-sitting Guangli???!" Luhan gasped skeptically.

"Oh, you wouldn't need to worry. Your cousin's very behave anyway. And Sungchan and your classmate is here to help you. So that shouldn't be a problem anymore, right?" Mrs. Lu pinched Luhan's cheek. "I'll be going now, okay? Dad's waiting for me already." Mrs. Lu waved at us and left towards the door.

Guangli was on his baby

Please log in to read the full chapter